Well, if you check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9zKNjF7E0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zxCqa-4DlE , you'll see a 18-month-old baby trying to preach. What this 18-month-old baby is doing is imitating a preacher. Some have something bad to say about this video of a baby pretending to be a preacher. They'll say that all this baby is doing is getting caught up in religiousity, and form and fashion. Also, they'll say that this baby may not have a relationship with Christ because he's imitating a preacher.

To answer those critics, I'll say don't make assumptions that he's getting caught up in religiousity and he'll have no relationship with Christ. What the baby is doing is emulating what is positive. Those of you who think that this baby is getting caught up in form and fashion because he's imitating a preacher, you could be only impressed with a baby emulating something negative, including a dude with his pants saggin' showing his drawers, Miss New Booty, or a dude singing "I'm in Love with a Stripper". Remember that Proverbs 22:6 states that a parent must train up a child so that in the later years, he or she won't depart. Don't be happy with a baby emulating negative stuff. Be happy with a baby emulating something positive because his parents are doing a excellent job with raising him in a Christian environment loving the Lord. So, be careful what you say about him because he's going to be anointed by God to preach and what goes around comes around. You may never know if you'll end up with a child like the one on the video. Those who hate on this baby imitating a preacher want him to imitate something that is negative.

Also about this video, this video is speaking something onto existance. You got to call those things which are not as though they are. This baby is going to be used by God someday. He's the 21st Century Jeremiah. Don't tell me that a child cannot preach because he's too young. Some of you young preachers, you might have some people speaking something onto existance about you preaching when you were youngsters, and you might had pretended to have your own pulpit. I myself experience that. As a young child around 5, 6, or 7 years of age, I had a play church with my mom and her two sisters pretending to be the preacher and built a pulpit. Consequently, they noticed that God put a desire in me to preach. Also, it came to pass that I started preaching on July 29, 2001. Here I am right know. That's what happens if you speak positive things onto existance.

We pray that someday that God will use this baby, and this baby has a calling on his life. Remember, out of the mouth of babes comes praise!!!

by the way, these videos tickle my funny bone.

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service