I am a great jungle cat. A lion from Zion on the hunt so I run swiftly like the wind and like the wind goes where it will I goes where I will seeking evil to kill and eat. My seat is at the feet of Him who sits on the throne and I and I not alone eleven are with me. My pride rolls deep. Some before me and some to come. We shall be captured ‘til there’s one then raptured crying: “Freedom!” from that cage. And in rage we’ll wage war on Satan and his demon sons. His hired guns have hunted me but my time is not yet. When beset on all sides I’ll not run and hide. My roars cause enemies to collide and crumble. They stumble upon their own swords of woe. Rise up every morning and let Satan know that it’s not him who runs the show.
What you gonna do? 12 lions coming for you.
Won’t be no escaping. You can’t get away from your destiny.
Won’t be no mistaking. You can’t get away from your destiny.
Naphtali before me showed the guiltiness that rests upon their conscience.
The subconscience of Gad; that dream that he had allowed him to overcome even the sniper’s gun.
Issachar lifts his burden counting one God one love one destiny and Dan he felt the need by any means to pounce on the powers that be.
That same fire burns in my eyes as I rise out of the tribe of Asher. My Master is the Master of masa Foster. No weapon formed against me shall prosper ‘cause He brought me a sword. He never came to bring peace. So as the Ruach leads me I slice demons that besiege me. Yes I’ll see the wicked burn in flames salted with salt and feast my fill of their flesh and quench my thirst with their blood. Let the water of life flood my spirit so they know they must fear it.
The revelation the revolution the revolution the revelation… annihilation.
The revolution the revelation the revelation the revolution… Contusions
Caused by paws and claws my jaws go straight for the jugular vein. My brothers will not have died in vain.
My mane is soaked with their blood. My chain was broken by blood shed at Calvary on a tree to set all free.
You hear my war cry I hope you’re ready because many more will dies in the greatest conflict of all history.
I don’t talk about war against the white man or war on drugs. I don’t come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places and give Yah thanks and praises. The Lion of Judah won’t take no P.O.W’s
So Lucifer what you gonna do when 12 lions come to pounce on you?

Views: 10

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service