Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1487

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're talking to Moreh and saying Jesus, God or anything other than Yah, Yahweh, Yahshua, then don't, trust me. And don't say Ghost either. I'm not trying to be funny or digging just telling you what I know.
And so are you Maury.
Smile, I will talk to him and anyone else that is seeking what thus saith the Lord. We all are Gods children and He will pick us up when needed and dicipline us like wise. I don't say Holy Ghost, but the Word of God say Holy Ghost. Ive seen his comment about isn't it disrepectful, but the Holy Ghost to me is an unseen being who Jesus promise to send to me because he would not leave me comfortless, which I inturn have accepted as HIS SPIRIT. It is impossible for unbelief or darkness to comprehend this light my Lord and Savior foretold me this too.

Amen?
Amen! Now you know why he is calling us Bill and Diane don't you. It's his way of trying to prove his point on the name. Shall we tell him he's funny to with love. LOL
MAURY...you continue to ignore the word of God that I have posted with out comment.

Luke 1;35 CLEARLY TALKS ABOUT THE HOLY GHOST. You ignoring the Word of God shows your stubborness. LOL

I am not trying to convert you, I am having a conversation and I enjoy dialoging with you, and please forgive me for falling into your name calling Moreh, because I do know you even though I have never seen or heard you, but I believe that you do exist and that you are the one communicating with me, but I believe in God more....wow isn't that precious. oooohhhhh I know He is REAL now....LOL
I wana know where did it come from
Where did what come from?
See now here we go with the word. So now you want to say ghost only has one meaning when it has more than one to some.

Ghost: gava`, verb, 1) to expire, die, perish, give up the ghost, yield up the ghost, be dead, be ready to die a) (Qal) to expire, die, be about to die

Ghost: nephesh, feminine noun, 1) soul, self, life, creature, person, appetite, mind, living being, desire, emotion, passion a) that which breathes, the breathing substance or being, soul, the inner being of man
b) living being c) living being (with life in the blood) d) the man himself, self, person or individual e) seat of the appetites f) seat of emotions and passions
g) activity of mind 1) dubious h) activity of the will 1) dubious i) activity of the character 1) dubious

Ghost: pneuma, neuter noun, 1) the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son a) sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his personality and character (the "Holy" Spirit) b) sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his work and power (the Spirit of "Truth") c) never referred to as a epersonalised force 2) the spirit, i.e. the vital principal by which the body is animated
a) the rational spirit, the power by which the human being feels, thinks, decides b) the soul 3) a spirit, i.e. a simple essence, devoid of all or at least all grosser matter, and possessed of the power of knowing, desiring, deciding, and acting a) a life giving spirit b) a human soul that has left the body c) a spirit higher than man but lower than God, i.e. an angel 1) used of demons, or evil spirits, who were conceived as inhabiting the bodies of men
2) the spiritual nature of Christ, higher than the highest angels and equal to God, the divine nature of Christ 4) the disposition or influence which fills and governs the soul of any one a) the efficient source of any power, affection, emotion, desire, etc. 5) a movement of air (a gentle blast) a) of the wind, hence the wind itself b) breath of nostrils or mouth

We can't just use words for what we want them to mean let's look at all of it. If Hebrew language can have more than one meaning for a word then so can other languages.
Where what Eric?
the name Jesus ,moreh is going to enlighten us once again
I'm beginning to think you're the one with the hard head and not me. LOL
It's been time. LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service