Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1502

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only believe what you say about me being a Hebrew Israelite is more truth than not. We still have our differences and you know this. LOL
Nightrissa,

I am sitting here trying to figure out what in the heck people are trying to say in these responses to your question. I keep looking but cannot find an answer in these responses.

It reminds me of the words of Paul in 2 Corinthians.

2 Corinthians 1:12- For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you

and

2 Corinthians 11:3- But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

So in an effort to simply answer your question, No, they should not do the production and abstain from all appearances of evil.

A dear friend & brother of mine had a recording contract with a major gospel label in the 80s. He was asked to do a project with a know homosexual gospel artist. He received advice from all kinds of people who should have known better to do it. The reasoning was that he did not even need to be in the studio at the same time with the man. He sought god and refused to do the song. I wish I had good news for you, but no, the "label" voided his contract and did not do that or another album with my friend.

While he lost out financially, and popularity wise, his conscience and soul a lean in the matter.

I leave you with this final simple word.

2 Timothy 3:12- In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted
Brother Huff you will see many people answered her question with a resound NO many times. IT's just that post here lead to other comments and questions and discussions.
,,the truth need no support
Romans 14
1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

6He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

7For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

8For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

13Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

15But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

16Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

17For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

20For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

23And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
I didn't see the comment about fish, but thought also this was provoking. I truly seek the Lord in everything that I do, but it is difficult sometimes, but I have taken His Yoke for it is Easy, when I allow Christ lead and direct. These posts have made me read even more, from Torah, Holy Karan and my precious Bible. LOL And all of them is directing us to God, but my spirit eludes me to God the Father and His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVE on HIM should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE. Which derived from the first ATROSIOUS SIN ever committed by man - according to the Torah - Adam and Eve being disobedient, trusting sata instead of Trusting God etc. But from Gen. to Rev. And let me try to explain myself here....I BELIEVE on HIS NAME, the Son of God...JESUS. I believe he died on the cross for me and that He sent his holy spirit to lead and guide me. Blessed are those who believe and HAVE NOT SEEN. I am blessed...I have eternal life, because I will be lifted up as He was, because He promised me that in HIS WORD. He is the WORD, the TRUTH and the LIFE. And I give this information because I BELIEVE IN HIS WORD and I stand on His Word, because HE IS THE WORD. In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was GOD and the WORD was with GOD.

GEN: 3:22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

REVELATION: 22
The River of Life

1Then the angel[a] showed me(A) the river of(B) the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2through the middle of(C) the street of the city;(D) also, on either side of the river,(E) the tree of life[b] with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were(F) for the healing of the nations. 3(G) No longer will there be anything accursed, but(H) the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and(I) his servants[c] will worship him. 4(J) They will see his face, and(K) his name will be on their foreheads. 5And(L) night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp(M) or sun, for(N) the Lord God will be their light, and(O) they will reign forever and ever.

JESUS IS COMING

6And he said to me "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God o the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place."

7"And behold I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."

8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me, 9 but he said to me, "You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God."

10And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. 11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy."

12"Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

14Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

17The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

18I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

20He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen Come, Lord Jesus!

21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.

Amen.
I am talking to Bro. Moreh when I ask him to read Luke 1 and Romans 14.
You are caught up in words. LOL Those bibles before were not orchestrated by God though men. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Satan always tried to get somewhere before God to thrawt His plan. Those bibles before the KJV were terrible and not inspired by God in those to write it. They were man inspired.
So you think King James wrote the bible? No see he was the King that gave them (translators because God put it in him to do so) the ok to do this. King James was a pig.
How do you think the translators were able to translate. You dont' think King James had to give them the permission. You dont' think God put things in man but only in the OT with such Kings as Nebbuchadnezzar and Cyrus and others to do His plan. Did that only happen in the days of the OT? Come on now.
First, Merry Christmas and I hope each of you have a blessed and prosperous New Year with increased wisdom.

Actually the 1611 KJV of the bible was translated in Old English typed lettering and it was very difficult to read as if you got one today you can compare. Yes, we can say that the lost or deleted books of the bible is not in the present day translation and that there are errors, so be it. But the FACT remain is that we have a creator, we can call him God, Creator, etc., but HE is our Father. He said that he made man in his image and we are His sons and daughters, to God be the Glory. How dare you or any one else now and before our times, including the prophet etc. to change what He say we are - his children - children of God. And if He said He SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, whom He gave authority, because He has the rights of His Father, be changed to whatever man wrote or said. God spoke ALL into existence and no matter the knowledge He has given man - man can never equal himself to God the Father. Now, whether you believe, I believe in what is written in any of the translated bibles, torahs, holy karans and any other religious text, God said what He mean and He said He would put it in man heart. That spirit, Holy Ghost etc, whatever you call it or are afraid to call it is the SPIRIT OF CHRIST, he promised not to leave us comfortless. That Good and Evil was chosen by Adam and Eve which brought death to us all because they chose to trust satan rather than trust God the Father, and he loved us so much, that he left His thrown in glory to reconcile us back to him that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON - JESUS Christ to walk amongst us,. Now as far as sin, we know that God cannot even look upon sin, but because of the BLOOD of the precious and holy LAMB OF GOD, which is HIS SON JESUS, he see the blood of christ and don't see us for the good for nothings that we really are and Jesus is there WITH THE FATHER intercession for us all who are HIS, which He promised.. And those of us who say we do not sin is a liar that is what the Word of God say. Now Adam and Eve chose the tree of good and evil INSTEAD of the tree of LIFE, which brought death to them, but the tree of life promise everlasting LIFE. So, which one do you choose???? Good and Evil, it has already been exampled for you LOL Choose Life so you may have it EVERLASTING and the only way is through CHRIST JESUS the precious LAMB of God our FATHER and forget about the forefathers, they were only human like us and went through dialog just like us and made errors just like usl...But I know one who did not error and that is the Son of God the Father JESUS CHRIST.

Hallelujah.....Amen
Whew! Back at you! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service