How do you know if u are walking in total forgiveness. Measuring your forgiveness can be examined by your reactions toward those that have wronged you. There are godly principles that will mature the forgiveness in your life.
Mathew 5:44-45
Love your enemies, Bless them that curse you, Do good to them that hate you, and pray for those that despitefully use you and persecute you. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven; for he maketh his sun to rise on evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust
To have an overflow of forgivness is determined on how effectively you are in pursuit of forgiving others on a daily basis.
2). Bless- means to ask for divine favor for others and to keep or protect from harm and. This means you are not using your tongue to destroy them,instead you are blessing them with your words.
Proverbs 11:3 and Ephesians 4:31-32
Doing the opposite of what others thinks we should do will also help you to measure your overflow of forgiveness. Blessing those that have hurt us will bring you to another level of maturity.
3). Doing good- for those that have been betrayed by close friends and relatives will be rewarded for what they have done. Your overflow of forgivness will determine how you will do good unto them daily.
Mathew 26: 47-52 - Romans 12:17
4). Pray- means to entreat or petition.
Praying for those that have offended or hurt us will determine your overflow of forgivness in your life. If you can't pray for those that have despitefully used you and persecuted in your life. You will never have a overflow of forgiveness in your life. Therefore, your prayers will be hindered. Luke 23:34
5) Forget- u will have to forget those things that are behind you. This is the next level of living...... The devil will never gain access to your heart if you will maintain a pure and clean heart towards God.
The question is can you measure your forgiveness? If can measure it your forgiveness, you have not quite made it yet to that level of maturity. God is looking for the overflow of forgiveness, that which can't be measured because the flow is constantly flowing out of your. This means you have to continue to forgive daily.

The terms above will measure your overflow of forgivness and determine your maturity in your life.

Views: 18

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service