ACTS Chapter 26: The TRUTH BEHIND HAITI'S "NOT-SO-NATURAL" DISATER.....

I know that we are quick to jump up and say "send aide to Haiti, those poor victims!", and some are just as quick to say that Pat Robertson is a jerk for what he said. I personally would agree with sending aide to Haiti, and I will also be praying for them, However I will not be praying for what people think that we should be praying for. The human mind possesses ingenuity, and if determined enough, they shall recover. The recovery however is up to them in this one area: REPENTANCE! Pat Robertson was right about ALL that he said. Quite frankly, I not only agree with everything he stated, I will add to it. Those who doubt the validity of the devil having a contract on Haiti know little about two things: 1) Haitian spiritual history, 2) spiritual warfare.

Things like this tie closely into the belief of the power of the HOLY SPIRIT, the offices of the Apostle & Prophet, miracles, signs, wonders, and actually realizing that we are STILL within the Book of Acts, just a few chapters later. If you knew anything about Haiti, you would have known that just by looking at it, the country was literally cursed. Therefore, if you are truly a Christian, then I would advise that you pray first for REPENTANCE of the people of Haiti. If they want to have any hope of recovery, they need to truly turn to CHRIST JESUS.

What say ye?

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually it can
It can, but it would be a lie
Trevor,
The people need your help and my help...NOW
When you start shining a light on what somebody was doing bad while they are stuck under floors and ceilings and crying out for help - it wont compell people sitting at their laptops to help those poor souls.
It will only fortify their reason for NOT helping.

Fine - share your info you found out about Haiti - but could you not wait until after the rubble has been moved away? It did seem that you were kicking them while they were down ---> people who were ALREADY down.

But if indeed God has given you a word about something that has not happened yet - get it out NOW. You could be saving alot of lives.
Share with us about how God is coming for Brooklyn and Queens and the Bronx and Island of Staten and Manhattan -->again.
Has he given you that word?
Has He told you how He will be coming through His churches throughout all the States with a fan in His hand because of their voodoo?
Lets talk about OUR voodoo amongst American christians...what about the cans of Money Blessings being sprayed on their bed sheets and the bank rolling of palm readers reading Christians' their fortunes and the horoscopes being read by so many people that call on the Name of Christ.

I know that Haiti had/has some issues but there are missionaires that are buried under all that rubble. What about that?

Thank you for sharing the wickeness of Haiti - may it be a warning to us but would you please look up some good and noble information about those desperate people and share it with us.
1) Good information such as this is the FOUNDATION of their help. Water and food are good and needed, but repentance is needed more than medicine. People look at these disasters from the eye of mortality, and yet GOD wants you to view things from a GOD's-eye-view. You claim to help them, and you may very well be doing so with the clothing drives and the water sent over. However, there is still an issue that needs to be addressed: false gods being worshipped within the land. The aide is literally useless if the people stay in sin. If a person does not repent and turn themselves over to the will of the true and living GOD, then death would actually be kind to them. You worry about them dying in-between slabs of concrete, but I am speaking about a curse that went ignored for a few hundred years, a curse that has cause the land to be curse in such a way that they literally feed their children mud-pies. Which is bigger, the building falling on your head, or the REASON WHY the building feel on your head? The Book of Jonah is a good example of what I'm saying: when the storm was sent by GOD on Jonah's boat, the scriptures (in its original text) indicate that the storm was literally thrown at them, and it didn't come from east or west, but literally fell from above ontop of them. They were wise and began to pray, searching not for relief, but for just which GOD was attacking, and the reason why the gods were attacking them. If they could do that, then they would not care about weathering the storm, but actually understand how they can STOP the storm itself. I suggest that the Haitians and you all here do them same.

2) I have mentioned what America is getting herself into, but I was argued against because they "love their President" and swear that "GOD sent them their President".

Me giving a word from the LORD openly for people who don't need that particular word is like trying to advertise my Apostolic and Prophetic ministry. If New York has a word from the HOLY SPIRIT, and GOD gives it to me, that STILL does not mean that you will hear it. First and foremost, it is for me to pray about, and to see if GOD wants me to release it now or later, or at all for that matter. Second, its for me to inquire who GOD wants me to tell it to. Are you a New Yorker? If not, what is it to you?

Overall, I must say that the foolishness of human nature leaves us ignorant. We are too quick to cry out "get me outta here!", instead of learning from the experience. I can talk because I have felt some dramatic events within my life, both before and after salvation. I stopped crying about getting out of it long ago, and started learning about how to get out, while learning about how to prevent others from getting into it themselves. Therefore I end this comment with a few of my MOST FAVORITE Bible verses:

Proverbs 4:5-7 "Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

James 1:2-8 "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Hebrews 11:32-40 "And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: and others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect."
"...You worry about them dying in-between slabs of concrete, but I am speaking about a curse that went ignored for a few hundred years, a curse that has cause the land to be curse in such a way that they literally feed their children mud-pies..."

Trevor,
I didnt say that all of the Haitians were living sanctified lives before the Lord.

My point was - O me O my, these people are in dire straits 'physically' and this man is talking about a curse they have been under for the last 200 years.
Why not the last 400 years, Trevor?
You mean they were blessed when the French worked them literally to death in the name of Christians having a mandate from the Lord to enslave and kill these folk?
How did they become anymore cursed 200 years ago than 400, Trevor?

Now here they are - a people, who were 'animist' probaly when they were shpped to that island and stayed 'animist' because they were not interested in serving the god the devilsh slave master presented to them.
I dont know about you Trevor, but that might have been too much of a big pill to swallow for those dying at the hands of their murderers.
Were they wrong to reject the Catholics and their religion all those years ago?...
You tell me - I seem to remember a few youtube infomercials posted on BPN about Catholicism. And it was not very pretty.

But what I proclaim to you is - WE CHRISTIANS that blythely pontificate on our lap tops - having no reasons in the world not to live holy and circumspect lives before God - especially those who know the Greek and understand the Hebrew and have access to the NEWLY found 'old' books - are judging something we have no part nor lot in.
What is it that we have no part nor lot in? ---> Their suffering.
But it does not have to be that way.

Does it seem right to look down from our comfortable perch and talking about the curse on the Hatians when we have not been trying to alleviate their suffering - whether it be 'spiritually' or physically.
You say they are cursed, as if they did something worse, more diabolical than any other nation in the region. Prove that, Trevor.
What is that 'curse' Trevor that they were able to bear for 200 years until now?

It's illing to hear well heeled people get all propheticky about why people are broke and are suffering people and the reason is these broke, suffering people dont have the proper respect for the blessed people's God - who from what I can tell they dont really know, if stats are correct that 80% of the folk there are Catholic.
Its so not right to hear warm and well sheltered people explain why other people are 'going through' when there are saints and missionaires smashed under those fallen floors and walls along with the voodoo practitioners.
Expain why protestant Christians are crunched up under those buildings Trevor.

I am not a New Yorker but you are. And I guess thats your mission field.
You say you have no word from the Lord on NY but this should be a warning to all of the apostles up there - if the Haitians who had very little access to the prostestant understanding of the scriptures and they had less access to the proper understanding of the Hebrew and the Greek and even less access to youtube where most prophets get their info from these days - then NY had better gird her loins and the apostles up there had better step up their game, because its some crazy kind of voodoo going on in the Big Apple.
Newview & Jonathan:

Did not God through Noah give the people of that time hundreds of years (969 years according to scripture) forewarning to repent or else?????

And yet, because of the hardness of their hearts, they perished - children and all except for Noah and his family.

So, don't think God did not warn the people of Haiti prior to this flood. I feel confident that God gave them plenty of warning signs that we are unaware of because we do not reside there. No one is condemning the Haitians because that's not any human's right or authority to do so.

Secondly, the laws of nature are still in effect and just like we should not cease evangelizing the Word, we should not cease speaking the truth of what will happen to those who do not receive salvation and live as best as they can in accordance to the commandments of God, one of which is to learn how to be good stewards of this earth that He created for mankind.

Shalom in Christ
Did not God through Noah give the people of that time hundreds of years (969 years according to scripture) forewarning to repent or else?????
And yet, because of the hardness of their hearts, they perished - children and all except for Noah and his family.

What was it that they did not heed?
Where do you live?.....that message is for you and your town.
Lets get some apostles down there and some prophecying prophets and prophetess down there and some bishops down there and doctors of divinity down there at our earliest convenience and help the poor unreached souls that are still alive and dig them out from the rubble as we show them the real God that we say we receive messages from and who we say we serve.
Thats all I am saying.
Lets back up our spirituality and 'faith alone' with some WORKS.
Newview,

What was it that they did not heed?
Where do you live?.....that message is for you and your town.

Apparently you are hearing (reading) into my comments what you choose to hear/read which is far from the actual statements I made and therefore, your comments/questions makes no sense.

So, my dear Sister, my conversation with you on this topic ends here.

Shalom in Christ
Another dead horse? :-)
Newview:

Another dead horse? :-)

Apparently so if you continue to misread or misinterpret my comments.

:-)
Funny, thats what was being sent down there fore many years now! Educated Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Bishops, Missionaries, and Chaplains have already been sent down there, and have been going there fore years now. Many of them warned of such drama coming. Did they listen?

People don't like to hear "I told you so", but too bad! The thing about an "I told you so" is this: had you listened before, you probably wouldn't have been in this mess to begin with, now that you're trapped in the mess, I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you once again. This time, I have a captive audience.

If you or any others don't like it Newview, then you really would hate to deal with GOD's Apostles & Prophets on a regular. We are about helping, but help comes in the form of rebuke even in the midst of chaos. That way, when things are rebuilt, they are rebuilt upon the Apostles and Prophets, JESUS CHRIST Himself being the chief corner stone, the stone once rejected.
Trevor - you said they were cursed because of something some guys said 200 years ago and I asked you in the above post - were they not cursed as far back as 400 years ago?

Actually I said alot in my post and you have not addressed it - but hey I understand.

Well you keep on warning the people after their calamities and keep on studying that Hebrew and the deep Greek and the pseudo books and the youtube and keep ponificating about it all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service