APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next to him was Shammah, son Agee the Hararite.  When the Philistines banded together at a place where there was a place full of lentils, Israel's troops fled from them.  But Shammah, took his stand in the middle of the field.  He defended it, and struck the Philistines down, and the Lord brought about a great victory.

2 Samuels 23:11-12

WE HAVE GOD FIGHTING FOR US!

Praise God my wonderful sisters, I hope that all of you had a wonderful day in the Lord.  You know, watching Ronald Howell impersonate people like Desiree Mitchell, and take on names such as NIMROD, Keith Johnson, Colm Heaney lets us know that we are having a great effect against the kingdom of darkness.  Please continue to remain prayerful against the schemes of the devil because we are about to reap a harvest.  This blog is not about us, it is about the soul's of others.

Early this morning on this, the Lord's day, I was allowed to see in the spirit realm two of the sisters in Life Changers.  I saw false prophetess-pastor Bonny Williams, and false minister Shaw.  Yesterday, I wrote about the lying prophets, and the spirit behind them, from 1 Kings 22:22.  Saints, whenever you are following a lie, you are going to be affected by that spirit.  Every member of Life Changers International cult is affected by the lie preached into them by Ronald D Howell Sr.  These people are sinfully contagious.  No matter where they go, no church should allow any ministry into their assembly from a member of Life Changers because of the transference of spirits.  All of the membership of LCI is "affected" and "infected" by the deception of Ronald Howell.  Instead of people being offended when a member of LCI shuns you, you ought to be sorry for them, but glad that not one of them passed on this spiritual disease to you.  That is why I say, let them run, they are doing all of us a favor.  No one would ever want a contagious disease.  Who wants leperousy?  All of them:  UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN! 

In the spirit, I can see the lying prophetess Bonny using the decieve minister as a mouth-piece, she was speaking decietfully - speaking lies.  I want Bonny to know that her witchcraft will not work on me, because I am covered in the Blood of Jesus.  In fact, I prayed against your spirit of evil this morning, just as I do on a daily basis.   We should remember that Ronald D Howell Sr is a man steeped in mysticism.  He has been a Mason, a Muslim, and now he is a fake christian leader.  Darkness has power, and witchcraft is real.  Yet, the word of God lets us know that when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of LORD shall lift up a standard against him.  Remember, it is the hand of God that is against Ronald D Howell Sr, that is the hand that is ALL IMPORTANT in this matter.

I often think about sister Shaw, and I am sorry that she allowed Howell to run her husband away.  Ladies, we need to train our daughters to never exalt another man to their husbands.  When the husband leaves, it is not for Christ's sake that the man left, it is the stupidity of the unlearned woman that drove the man away.  From there, this sister has had one heck of a time in Germany trying to raise troubled children.  It is no fun having to go pick up one's child for being in trouble with the law.  Moreover, when a parent neglects the raising of their children, such as Life Changers do, it promises trouble in the future to society, and that child.  When a child is without correction and proper guidance, that child will ultimately bring shame to the parents.  Again, what can anyone expect with Howell making his member-leaders be at the cult up to five times a week?  Who has time to parent?  Just stick that child in camp disease-children's church. 

Our scriptures are telling us to remain steadfast and courageous.  We must be prepared for this spiritual battle; we must watch out for the enemy.  The devil is worried, and in the spirit I can see that he is trying to stir up trouble, but the Greater One is on Our Side, because we are on the side of TRUTH!  Now is not a time to run from the battle; wh shold not surrender the souls of these people to the enemy.  There are some souls worth fighting for inside of Life Changers, so we should continue fighting for our sisters, and brothers.  They are the lives hanging in the balance, and this is not a time to be faint hearted. 

Shammah defended the field, he took his stand; he defended it and struck the Philistines down, and the LORD BROUGHT ABOUT A GREAT VICTORY!  If we take a stand for the Lord, He will give us a GREAT VICTORY!  When it is fight time, please do not run!  The devil is destroying people in Life Changers, and everywhere, and we as Christians cannot stand by idle, we are not to flee the scene and allow the SLAUGHTER of these souls.  We must stand and fight, but we are to remember that the battle BELONGS TO THE LORD, and the VICTORY IS OURS!  Please continue to pray, and I am asking christians everywhere, those of you who are readihng this blog, join us in daily prayer that the spirit of darkness will be chased away from these lost and spiritually contaminated souls in Life Changers International New Horizon's cult, and led by a sexual predator, and liar, Ronald D Howell Sr.

In Joshua, it says that each one of you will put to flight a thousand of the enemy, for the Lord your God FIGHTS FOR YOU (THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S), just as HE PROMISED.  Joshua 23:10

Today, just as it was in Joshua's day, it is so sad that among Christians, the name of heathen gods are so commonly used and made so familair as they are (LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL IS A PAGAN WORSHIP).  We need to be prayerful and remain in Christ - stay connected, remain in Christ, remain in the True Vine.  People like sister Shaw failed to recognize the devil, as he can appear as an angel of light.  It was that light that led her and Bonny Williams astray.  At LCI they are only attached to the arm of flesh: APOSTLE SAID - APOSTLE SAID, these souls are not connected to Christ.  They are following a liar, a man who molested many of their sisters, and caused some of them to abort their unborn child.  It is true, that NOBODY IS PERFECT, like Tamara Walker says of her pathetic false apostle, and it is this NOBODY that should not be in front leading ANYBODY!

My sisters, I pray that you all will have a blessed week in Christ, and please remain on the battle field for the Lord.

I Love You ALL!

Sister Shelly

Shelly, you really need to get a life, all this... "i was in the spirit" and "i think about this and that person a lot"

You need to talk to your husband or partner or Pastor, show them this site.  Call the police with whatever evidence you believe you have.  Your going to be ranting on when your 100 years old, youll probably be up to page 10000000, by that time.  Show this site to someone of sane mind and i believe you will have your answers.

Shelly, did you show this site to your partner, husband

or Pastor as i mentioned.. I do'nt think you did, i don't think anybody else knows what your up to here.

Why not show it to you Pastor, what harm can that do.  Why not do that and let me know what he says.

Shelly, I don't think you are well, ive read what you write. its the same stuff again and again and again and again with no proof at all, only your word, but we dont even know who you are, so you've no credibility. I'm amazed that a couple of people have read what you write and blindly believe you without proof or even without knowing who you are.You would think that they should just be a little suspishous  You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you is Howell, there is about 4 people who you believe is Howell, they are just people who don't believe everything they read on the internet.  its stupid of you to expect differently.  Shelly, you need to see a Pastor or a doctor, you should at least run it by someone close to you. I dont think anyone that looks at this site will be able to help you. (they seem to get bored of being called Howell and hear you going on, then they just give up on you.    Shelly you need professional help

Hi John,

I am Ute, I am no in Canada and i used to be a member of LCI. I would strongly advice you to act with caution here because you can never be absolutely sure Pastor Howell didn't do what he is accused of. I for one believe he wronged this women and consequently wrong the body of Christ and our most loving heavenly Father and he owes God, the body of Christ and these women an appology. Shelly, might not be perfect in her manner of approach nevertheless she is doing a good job trying to warn others. The bible says mark those that cause division in church and avoid them. What Pastor Howell has done, has caused division in the body of Christ and if he refuses to repent of his ways and apologise, why should people not be warned??? No one deserves to be abused. John Pray that no one ever abuses, trust me it hurts and it takes the mercies of God to recover. So i empatize with all my wonderful sisters, brothers that have been abused and i encourage you to  take heart, and to continue running this race for the return of OUR LOVING JESUS IS ALMOST HERE. Also remember, they might has abused your bodies, but you would get BRAND NEW bodies when our Lord RETURNS. GLORY HALLELUJAH. 

For one Ute aint your name... Im looking for real people with real names.... people get a life..... smile

actually ute is her real name and she was a faithful member in lci before she got did dirty, but i guess everybody except for howell is not telling the truth?

come on girl, wake up and smell the coffee! you ask for people with real names and now you got one with a real name and your still not happy? i guess you are still waiting for someone to show up and take howells side, trust me that is not gonna happen unless he creates another alias he can write with

Well, thank you former deceit. You still remember me. I am not sure of what dirty means. Could you please explain. ?

i mean that howell tried to get you to do certain things and when you didnt do them, everybody started treating you different and the bad thing is that it was noticeable. 

Hi Desiree, How strange you don't remember me. I used to take the van and we picked you up or your sis and Mom at you home. I live in the blue building. What is this statement about getting a life all about ? 

No i dont remember u ..... Im sure u not using your real name.

Hi Ute, i hope you are well.  i must say that i found your message to me strange.  you wrote: I would strongly advice you to act with caution here because you can never be absolutely be sure Pastor Howell didnt do what he is accused of.  You are correct, i can not be absolutly sure he didnt do these things however neither can you be sure he did.  usually people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.  I believe that anyone who has been harmed by pastor Howell should contact the police, issue a statement and produce any evidence available along with names of any witnesses or peoples that can help bring a case forward.

Ute, when you were writing you hinted that he may have done these things and by the end it seemed that you had convinced yourself these things were infact true. Your cautioning me is ill directed, I am simply saying that I see no evidence, i have seen no proof, the accusers will not even give there real names meaning that they will not be held responsable for what they say.   This is cyber bullying, no doubt about it, ute you wouldnt like it if someone did it for you.   ute, perhaps you know something I dont, I hope your not just believing all that is said because its on the internet.  i dont know sHELLy, i dont her motives.  This is gossip,

I have no great love for Pastor Howell, I would stick up for anybody that was be gossiped about. 58 pages of nonscence again and again.

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it. I don't believe all that is said because it is on the internet. I am not sure of what you mean by ill directed. You brother, i used to be like you, untill an incident opened my eyes. I was once engaged to a Pastor, and i used to hear a lot of things about our GO back then, i stood up for him, i remember my girlfriend used to say , there 's no smoke without fire. I told her there isn't but i don't believe the allegations of these sisters. I loved my GO with the Love of Christ, i admired for the work he is doing for the Lord. I believed with all my heart these sisters were just trying to pull him down and hurt his family. I was as pissed as you are hearing all these stuff about him. But Lo and behold, i didn't know the man had his eyes on me irrespective of the fact that i was engaged to one of his Pastors and he was our counsellor. Once, on our way to convention in Nigeria, we passed the night at a brothers home, the next day while other my ex-fiance and some brethren were running errands, i was at home with the brothers pregnant wife, he called me into his room , i went in innocently, he shut the door, and tried to force himself on me. i told never, i engaged to his assistant Pastor, i can't do such thing, it's not right. It all fell on deaf ears, i dashed out of the room.Later on he begged me not to let my ex know and i agreed. But i couldn't keep such  a thing to myself, i told my ex. He didn't confront him . A while later , we paid him a visit at his church, he asked me if i told my ex, i said yes, he called me a betrayal, i can't be trust. He went to my ex and apologised. I was closed to a brother who was very closed to him. The brother told me the things he was doing, he refused to go into details, this brother left the ministry later on. This Pastor suffer for a while but i learned a while back , he repented and has been restored. To God be the Glory. 

I praise the Lord for his restoration. It takes a lot of humility and he had a prayerful wife. I believe the prayers of his wife saved him from eternal damnation. 

Bro i won't be surprise if you consider my testimony nonsense, but i tell you i give my God the praise. Just imagine the pregnant sis got up and saw us? what do you think she would have said? Because  this Man of God was so loved , i would have been accused of trying to seduce him meanwhile it was the contrary. who would have believe a someone like me then?  God saved me. I can tell you other testimonies i have experienced. From all my life experiences i can tell you this , Never say a man didn't do it. 

Infact, when i began attending LCI, i had a lot going on in my life. I enjoyed the sermons even though some of them drove me crazy because they contained some truth about myself. I thank God. But one faithful sunday, Pastor Howell, is preaching and lifting up his eyebrow at me, at first i thought i was imagining things, he did it about 2 or 3 times. I put down my head and concerntrated on my bible. In my heart, i prayed, i told my God, tell this man to stop , i don't appreciate it. Later on i was angry, at his disrespect at the alter of God. It took me a while to forgive him. I said to myself , well we are all struggling in one area or the other. A wonderful sis of mine left the ministry, as i was asking her why she left, what she told me!!!!  Horrible Horrible 

Bro call all this nonsense if you want. I just thank my God. I didn't get caught up with his seduction. I thank my God, i skillfully avoided him, i decline the position of being trained as a disciple and the deaconness in training. I said to myself, i won't be used and dumped by Pastor Howell.

Brother this message is for Pastor Howell show it to him.

Yes Pastor Howell, you once gave me prophecy, you said there's something i am running away from and untill i face my Esau then will i have breakthrough. Pastor Howell, this message left me pondering for a long time. But now i can boldly say, what i was running away from was you Pastor Ronald D Howell. With all i have read and heard I worship my God for Helping me out.

Please Pastor Howell,. do the right thing. Repent as my former GO did and God would restore you , for My God is faithful. Pride profiteth nothing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service