Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, do you like Ryan Farish?
EW, I love Ryan Farish. In fact, I love new age music like his, period.
Well, people classify him as new age, but he doesn't classify himself this way. New age such as Yanni, (in which I use to love until) is also questionable. When researching the new age MOVEMENT, we had to remove lot's of music from our collection.

Anything that promotes or advocates worship to other God's must be dropped.
EW,

I am in agreement with that.
EW you seem to fear Hiphop
No, I don't fear hip hop, I fear God. He is the only one who can cast us into hell for disobedience.
EW,

No one will be cast into hell lol
Why is hell enlarging itself? Who is it for?
EW,

There are several words for "hell." One is Sheol, and the other is Hinnom. Sheol is the grave, and hinnom, figuratively, is the eternal destination of the wicked. You must make the distinctions.
You know the music of the ancient Hebrews sounded nothing like the traditinal music we listen to today.
We have to keep in mind, that hell is increasing because ones are falling into disobedience.

We don't want to love our neighbors much less our enemies, we don't want to fellowship, we don't want to go to prisons, see about the widows or orphans or feed the hungry,

Ones either want to con people or condemn them, the both will be in hinnom
Evan,

That is figurative language. Once you understand what the place PHYSICALLY was, then you will see that is figurative. Look pass what's spoken on the surface, and study deeper than that.
Who is the is the eternal destination of the wicked for. Who is Hinnom prepared for James. Who goes there?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service