Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EW,

Well, you have to first understand what Hinnom was. This was an actual place outside of Jerusalem. It was a huge valley where the city's trash would go. It was the city dump of the ancient time. Dead corpses, criminals, and babies were sent there.

Worms were always present... eating away the bodies, and the fire was always lit, to destroy what was thrown there. Yeshuah used this figuratively for the destruction of the wicked.

When the wicked go to eternal death "for real," they will not be going to some actual burning place to burn forever. They will be destroyed... non existent!
Oh, James the scriptures state they will be tormented forever

Rev 20:12 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
It is amazing how who we say will be in hell differs from what the bible says. Sinners, false prophets, liars, hypocrites, self righteous, those who conform to the world, haters, heady, high minded, the list goes on and on. Although, cons will probably be there in hell, there is no scriptural basis for those who condemn sin. If that was the case then all of the Apostles of Jesus went to hell because they constantly condemned sin. If we don't preach what thus said the Lord then the blood will be on our hands for not speaking the truth.
Thank you EW they CONDEMN SIN, not people
I don't condemn people either. There is a difference in condemning people or condemning their actions for sins against God. The word of God says repent and when one does not repent, their sins send them to hell, not the voice of the minister. However, the Apostles have condemned people based on their sins and deceptions. Case in point.

Acts 8:20 KJV

But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

And lets not forget Ananias and Saphira falling dead at the words of the Apostles.
They fell dead because they lied to the Holy Spirit, and yes money will perish and if your faith is in it your perish also. (because THOU has THOUGHT) A THOUGHT CAN BE SINFUL IF IT'S ACTED ON.
None the less, it was at the Apostles words that these judgments were enacted. This display of power today in the people of God are few and far between. Because of man's disobedience to God we don't see these types of things today.
It is Yehwah that condemns people, and not us.
This is a bunch of garbage! I can't believe it when I see so called Christians defending hip hop and giving in to holy hip hop. This stuff has been trash for the black community since it began, and it's usually Christians who could not let go of the world. Since when do we go to God and tell him what we will hold on to, and let go of. Since when did it have to be sin. It's worldly, I have been around and I have seen what this garbage has done. I use to break dance and hang out in the streets listening to rap and hip hop, drinking and fornicating. The majority of my friends that I grew up with are either dead or in jail. I have 2 brothers that are still strung out on drugs and still into that music. And you may ask how can I blame it on hip hop and rap. The songs promoted the life style of drugs, fornication and street violence. Listen to the lyrics, Almost every song was promoting evil, and young people can't separate the fact that these rappers are just out to get money. So they watch these rappers and they dress like them, talk and walk like them and they want the money like them. And since they can't get a job to make that kind money like them, what do they do? sell drugs. This is what the music promotes "I got to get mines, you better get yours"
In the 1980's my neighborhood was filled with these young boys (YBI) my friends, and many of them were killed. I barely made it out of this stuff. This stuff pushes street poison (street life) as if it was crack cocaine. When I got filled with the Holy Spirit the Lord told me to come out from among them and be ye separate, don't look like them, don't act like them and don't go hangin around them, but you know I did not want to listen, I was convinced that I could preach to them and the Lord could used me to witness to them. I was still trying to look & act like them, and was around them every day talking to them about the Lord. Then one day as I was walking to the store with some of my buddies, and a car pulled up along side of us and guys started shooting. I was right in the midst of them and I thank God that he spared me. After this the Lord said in again to me, "come out from among them and be ye separate." I began to realize that my going around them acting like them was not go for them, they needed to see one of them change completely in order to believe it was real. So I started yielding to the Holy Spirit and giving my life to him totally even if it meant giving up my old music or anything else, whether it be sin or not, what ever the Lord wanted me to do I did. some time later I began to cut hair in my house for money to supplement my income, and before you knew it my hommies started coming by for hair cuts and they began to notice a real change in me. I didn't look like them any more, God had done his work in me and it was no more I that dwelleth but Christ that dwells in me. Several of my old friends became born again as a result, and it wasn't by holy hip hop or hip hop. Now these that heard the word and believed were few compared to the number of those that were lost in those days. I'll never forget the twins how I witnessed to one and he got saved and the other was going to church regularly but wasn't living a saved life, I knew he wasn't save and tried to reach out to him but he was already bit by that religious bug, but still listening to his old music and hangin out at the clubs. This twin was newly married with a new born baby, and he was hangin out at a strip club and shot 6 times in the back. He simply could not let go of that life style (street poison). now the few of us that made it out of this stuff till this day see it for what it is: the DEVIL'S MUSIC. It trips me out when I see you older Christians defending this garbage, 50 and 60 years old trying to get your grove on, GROW UP! I expect this from you spring chickens that don't know better, only what you read out of a book. Young people haven't been around long enough, this stuff been around your entire life, this is all some of the young people know. This is why they fight it so hard, it's all they know. But I had life before hip hop & rap and I can see a HUGE difference in the youth before and after hip hop. The young people today want and need the hard truth to be set free, they don't need us feeling so sorry for them because we that we haven't the guts to tell them the truth, that they are going to PERISH if they don't repent.
I LOVE GOSPEL RAP! :)
I know you love it Brother James, I use to love it too. And maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't call it holy hip hop. I had to give it up, along with rock & roll, rhythm & blues, and some Jazz. I shed myself of anything that could possibly hold me back and I have been extremely blessed in my life because of it. God bless
Rest,

Honestly, I don't call it holy hip hop. I just call it "Gospel rap." Some of my other favorite music is R&B(i.e Luther Vandross, Brian McKnight, New Jack Swing), New Age(i.e Ryan Farish, any that sound good), Smooth Jazz(i.e Paul Taylor, Marion Meadows, others), Israeli Music(i.e Idan Raichel) Christian Rock(i.e Hillsong, Jeremy Camp).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service