Rom 16:18 "For they that are such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly; and by their smooth and fair speech they beguile the hearts of the innocent."

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen.....

Isa 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and declare unto my people their transgression, and to the house of Jacob their sins."

Now you see why I'm having such a difficult time finding a church that unabashedly preach, teach and proclaim the real Gospel of Christ where I live. Most are too afraid to preach the whole counsel of God's Word but rather seek to be friends and co-conspirators of this world for they fear not God, but fear persecution that ultimately will come when one stands in the gap and become the true light and salt of a dark and evil world that put to death God in the flesh. I'm careful whom my son and daughter comes under the covering of a pastor. Right now I'm my sole childrens and families Chief Priest until God sends me and leads me to a Pastor who confirms what I have been teaching at home. I need my children to have a good foundation of biblical truths before they ultimately leave our home and right now witnessing what is going on in the 'cherch' today I am still searching lets just say. What a joke the church has become nowadays with the lukewarmness as they have lost their first love and most of 'em don't even know it. They are not the salt of the earth but rather are nothing more than sugar, and a cheap sugar at that like sweet and low...

May God help us all........
Scott, your frustrations are because you have a call on your life that is bigger than "church" you need, as you have stated earlier, that you are preparing, to focus on what you are chosen to do.

I went through this same ordeal before going into the Prison Ministry, I was frustrated with every program, every church event,everything, because there was a calling on my life to a specific field.

Think on the fulfillment that you recieved ministering to the inmates.

Once you have started your foreign ministry, that fulfillment will return.

Elder Williams is so correct, we must teach truth, God will handle the tares,
Why do you assume I'm not fulfilled because I'm not leaving the other undone. Doesn't God use men and women to continue His remaining work on the earth? Please don't make the atypical mistake in thinking I'm not fufilled because I'm warning and reporting to the 'cherch' about these wise pharoahs who are in our midst and man enough (unlike others) to say it. Isn't that what your Lord and Savior was doing as He confronted the wicked Priests in the very street where He preached and taught to the masses. Isn't that what the Prophet Elijah did when He confronted the Priests and prophets of baal as God demonstrated His power by fire in consuming Elijah's burnt offering? And after that God ordained Elijah to have those 450 false prophets killed? I'm not calling for their heads, I'm calling them out!

I'm on track to engage the global harvest after I engaged the local harvest. And my prison ministry is going well as they love when I get there as I have a packed room of over 100 while the other soft ministers who come only speak to 3 of them. Can you believe that these thugged out gang bangers love the conviction of God's Word compared to the weak and sugar coated, seeker friendly ones? Why? Cause before you can hear the Good News of Christ, first you must hear the Bad News to be able to appreciate the Good News and the bad news is apart from Christ you perish!

Trust I'm having a wonderful journey and adventure with the Lord when the Word of God is never compromised for vanity reasonings. I'm convicted everytime I open up God's Word are you? I know where I'm strong in and where I'm weak and need His grace and mercy when I stray. I, unlike others in here with big titles will not shy away from the "thus sayeth the Lord" and "It is written". Again, I'm not a girly man like most are used too. Is why most male pastors who preach to a body of 85% female have to preach that way and they wonder why the men are absent and joining hard core mosques. We are called as followers of Christ who sacrificed all for you and me to do the same, to reconcile man back to the HOly Father by the washing and cleansing of His Word, without fear of retribution, persecution and death!

And with that comes fulfillment......

*bet I won't get any amens on 'dat*
Amein!, I seek life in Christ Jesus, I wear my armor, always that I might be able to stand in the evil day, persecution can come, but I have victory in Christ.

Again, warn of satan's tactics, but do not put believers under the judgement of non-believers.

Scott, I am a petite woman in the natural, in the spirit I feel 10 ft tall, and act it, I love ministering to the men and women in prisons, and I come with God's Word, I love to see the flicker in their eyes when they hear an escape from their sins in Christ.

I'm like that when the assembly is 200 plus or when it is 20, see it's to HIS Glory!

The discipline you learned as an NOI, was a good thing, that seed helps you now! in your true walk.

You can't handle foolishness, one day I will share my testimony, and you will understand why I have patience with some of these as you call them, wolves, some of whom are exactly that, however some are just sheep led to a different pasture

be blessed

I agree with you Rev. Luckett, outside the church walls!
You are wrong about one thing brother. You got one amen from EW. Keep on preaching.
"You won't get a flower and no one will call your name to recognize you. I get great joy in preaching too and evangelizing to those outside of the church."

What we also need to realize is that everyone can't be outside the church. When the harvest comes in who is going to take care of them?
This is why it is good to have a strong leader.
Sheep beget sheep and once they are brought to the shepherd he is to lead and guide them.
Everyone has their own giftings and callings and we need not put our "callings" as the best and greatest that everyone should desire. That is not biblical. I know where my place is so it would be foolish of me to do something outside of that so I can be like someone else. That is taking me out of the will of God and placing my spirit and soul at danger.
I say, walk in your calling and allow God to lead you and guide YOU- not putting others down because that is not where God has called them.
My husband is also the Pastor of our Household. He has been teaching us at home for many years now. When we moved here to Kentucky almost 3 years ago we visited some of the local churches and found some of the same Lukewarm, watered down teaching and hurried our children back home. The sexual sins go from the pulpit to the door yet it is preached and excused by saying no body is perfect. Our little town in riddled with churches that entertain it's youth with Holy Hip Hop and pacify their sins with shoulder cries. So many of the young ladies and young men are sleeping together and hugging up right in the churches and the pastors don't say a word. The girls come to church in short tight, shorts with their breast showing and the young men wear earrings and thug clothing.

The Lord showed us very quickly that we needed to come out from among them. Our son was at the church attending a so called summer youth program. We teach him to be peaceful and godly to walk away from violence. One of the boys at the church punched my son in this eye so hard and he struggled to hold back his tears. When we called all the children in to find out what happened they informed us that the older children were egging on a fight because Eric was the new kid. They dared the other boy to hit Eric. When my son was hit he simply ran away. Now many say that sounds cowardly, but if you are taught to turn the other cheek as the bible says or to walk away from violence and not get carried away then that was the best response.

Our children are so precious to us and we started to notice how being in fellowship with these churches was affecting them. My oldest daughter, 16 years old was starting to question our decisions on how to dress appropriately at church and why she couldn't have a cell phone and a boyfriend. She also wondered why we wouldn't let her go to the youth events at these churches any longer. They take the teenager to a public swimming area during the summer and I informed my daughter that this was out of order. Having a bunch of horny teenage boys looking at developed young girls in swimming suits is not my idea of a youth outing. Especially, when many of them are sexually active and some already have children out of wedlock. I am not judging them as I love them. While there, these young people knew that I loved them and cared for their souls. Their pastors saw us as threats and treats their members like property. We actually had one young lady with 4 children to began fellowship with us and asked that we baptize her whole family because her pastor keeps putting them on some baptismal waiting list.

I could go on and on as to why we teach our children at home and minister to people from home but I will end it here. God gave us our children and it is our job to minister to them and teach them the truth so that they can make it to heaven. It is my job to make sure that the many false prophets and teachers are not influencing my children's thoughts towards ungodly and unruly Bishops, pastors, ministers, teachers and more.

God Bless
You are for another post, there is no way your husband was called to minister to JUST HIS HOUSEHOLD
Sister, read my whole post. I never said that he was only called to minister to just our household. I merely stated that he teaches us at home as he nor I will subject our children to the mess we see in these churches. My husband and I both minister to individuals regularly as God sends them to us. If you would like to sample my husbands teachings and what we teach others both in our home and online then you may visit: RestOfGod.com

You can't sum a person up with just one post. We don't claim to have the following of the big bishops and popular preachers but we speak as the spirit leads us to speak. Our message is not that popular because we preach against sin and we talk about the punishment for sin which is hell. Again sister, our calling from God can certainly be to our children if that is what God desires, however, we don't need to go to churches in order to fulfill ministry. We get prayer request online as well as dealing with the town folk right in our home.

I am overjoyed when people are saved and that is what it's all about to me.
I will check out your site, but sister there is something wrong when one can not find fellowship anywhere.

There is no perfect church, if you find one, it ceases to be when you walk in.

God states in his word to forsake not the assembly, when one can find something wrong with everybody else, the problem is usually them.

In love
EW, you know there are a lot of home churches going on under the radar nowadays. There are so many that I have been in contact who are simply so tired of the weak Word their getting at churches just to pack in the services to get some big numbers for bragging rights with other pastors. We too are not the "popular" ones when we determine in our hearts to preach the whole Gospel and its consequences of sin and its eternal aim that seeks to destroy those who transgress God's laws with impunity.

I have the honor everyday to regularly speak to young 20 something missionaries who give up their lives, their young lives to go to the world as ambassadors to persecuted areas of the world to preach the Gospel of peace to a lost and dark world where Jesus Christ is not yet known. One day just recently I asked them "How did this happen?" I asked, "How did you all at such a young age right out of college choose to live sacrificial lives for the continual works of Christ?" They simply said, "Our faith is real!" and they all proclaimed to be virgins as if it was not an issue or concern but was expected to wait before marriage to give their husbands and wives the gift of purity. One in particular was a very attractive woman from the Midwest of Wisconsin who has to be not even 23 years old who is on her way to Pakistan for the next 15 years as a Bible Translator told me that it was her father and mother who instilled in her at an early age of walking in the power of the Holy scriptures. She told me it was her father who did daily devotions in their home when she was a little girl. She told me it was her mother who would at night climb into her bed with her to read bible stories to her all the way up to her sophmore year in college. And not only that, not only did her parents read devotions, had bible study, prayed and sang hymns, they also walked the walk in acts and in deed. She saw the love of Christ emanating and demonstrating itself as it played out in her home to each other in her parents marriage. She said she never saw her father argue with her mother and vice versa. She also said that the church they finally joined shared the same values that closely resembled the mandates of Christ as they worshipped in a congregation and body of believers that supported what was taught and preached at home. And also, all of their parents friends shared also the same unifying theme that is woven throughout the Scriptures that speaks of holiness, sanctification and regeneration when one chooses Christ to be Lord of their lives, not just their Savior.

In other words it was a community of believers who loved God's Word, His Commands, Precepts and Laws that are in place for our collective protection from the enemy.

Real salvation is not only justification. It cannot be isolated from regeneration, sanctification, and ultimately glorification. Salvation is an ongoing process as much as it is a past event. It is the work of God through which we are "conformed to the image of His Son," Genuine assurance comes from seeing the Holy Spirit's transforming work in one's life, And that also will be a determining factor as to what type of church one joins as a church covering that is responsible as a body to feed and equip us and our children; God's Word.

These false prophets and weak pastors won't get their grubby little hands on my children. I am called and charged as my children's father to protect them from any seen and unseen enemy that tries to attempt to misuse and abuse Gods Word for their own filthy gain of worldly fame. Because right now my son loves the Lord and God's Word and can't get enough of it, with him knowing all about the Law, heaven as well as sin's consequence. He's 6 yrs old and just 3 months ago at school was sent to the principals office for praying over his food and asking other 1st graders they should pray too since it was God Himself who gave it to them. He was marched down the principals office proudly for it. I prayed for a bold man of God when he was in the womb, this didn't happen by accident nor osmosis. The principal later said that my son was fearless when he sat in his office and stated emphatically that he will continue to pray over his food and give God the praise for it. The principal was shocked because most children are frightened just to walk into his office. The principal and teacher apologized to me and to my son for reacting so erroneously when it was believed my son was breaking some church and state laws. But they look at my son differently ever since that day. As my son and me his father just the week before that incident was reading about the Prophet Elijah who was just ONE who believed in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who went up against 450 god's of baal. My son turned to me and said, "Dad to stand up as ONE with God can bring trouble huh'?"" I responded, "Yes but when God is with you Simeon and lives in you, you can do all things through Christ as long as your standing on God's Word, God will be with you, just be STRONG and COURAGEOUS". That was before that incident at school. He saw God's power and persecution upfront and personal by just doing and saying the things of God at such an early age. He told me just recently, "Dad when I grow up I want to tell the world about Jesus as a missionary so they won't perish", "and be a cook to feed those who are hungry". That came from me his father and his mother pouring into our children by the power of the scriptures, not of ourselves. I never made a covenant with any of my children, only to my wife. One day my children will walk out since they don't belong to us, but to God Himself to have their own lives, husbands and wives and children and to teach them as well the things of God and how to stand alone when most are straddling the fence to not disturb their obvious hustle.

Churches today aren't talking about being persecuted, suffering for righteousness sakes no mo'. Its just whatever, its ok if your pregnant without a husband, just come down this aisle and give me a dolla' and do it again if you wanna. Where is the standard, where is the high expectations of loving God's laws that are spelled out in Psalm 119?? Where is the conviction of sin? Where is the brokenness of heart today when we transgress the law? Where is the preaching of hell? Or for that matter the preaching of heaven?

No I'm not looking for a "perfect" church, but one that is willing to PERFECT the saints to get them prepared to meet our Bridegroom! I don't want myself as well as my children to be left outside with lamps that have no oil.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service