Deuteronomy 28:47-49 (King James Version)
47Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
49The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

(the son and daughters of slaves)

as swift as an eagle

a yoke of iron upou thy neck

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Newview,

This 'color of your skin' talk is fleshy and of the devil.

How did you get the above statement out of my statement, and how is salvation of the devil?

What the heck are you really talking about?
"Newview,
How did you get the above statement out of my statement, and how is salvation of the devil?
What the heck are you really talking about?..."

Oops, I'm sorry. I thought thats what you were saying.
Well, I will revise it and say that FOR ME all of this talk about the color of one's skin being our salvation is fleshy and of the devil. Because anybody thinks that being black is what makes you of the household of faith - they are sadly mistaken.

Pardon me for misunderstanding you, Sister.
Whew! Newview,

You had me going there for moment! LOL
No harm done. Just glad that we are on the same page.

Be blessed my Sister,
isaiah 44:Isaiah 44
1Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
2Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
3For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
4And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
5One shall say, I am the LORD's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
6Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
7And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
if the lord all over this bible is telling he is coming to gather his people, how could you say that it is not important that they know who the are

would you tellYahshua that ??? afta he say this
Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon
"...would you tellYahshua that ??? afta he say this
Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon"

Are you serious?
Why would that be the Messiah talking? I mean even figuratively - how could that be?
The Messiah was speaking by the mouth of Solomon. This is also learning something on your way to learning something. The Messiah was also telling you he was coming in the flesh if you really have some understanding with that statement, and it also let's you know that the Messiah was the God of the Old testament, and not the Father as many think.
Pharoah,

Ever seen Black filipino tribesman? Are they Israelites? Dude, stop talking upon your bias, and show historical evidence. Explain to me the Assyrian invasion, and how that plays a part in the fact that all descendants of African slaves are Israel???
Why are you kicking against the truth Brother Pierce?

How did you find out that you were an Israelite, or do you think you are a Gentile in the flesh made with hands?
Hez,

I am Israelite by ingraftment, and not by blood. I have no DNA evidence to prove that. Can YOU explain to me the Assyrian invasion, and how that plays a part in the fact that all descendants of African slaves are Israel???
the big switch esau steals israel identity

please go thru the play list and don't think i place color over the keeping of what thus saith the lord,nor your salvation none the lest it is in the scripture and very very important that israel start to come into the light of who they are

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service