Paul said in I Timothy 2:11-2:15:

“Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.”

But it seems God had other ideas.

Genesis 3:13 - “And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me and I did eat.“ This is a confession of the female ironically stating (given the “accusation” of Paul) that she was indeed “beguiled” or tricked, even deceived. She willingly spoke her truth before God. As such, this was a fallen but proven righteous female who a traditionally-minded Paul saw fit to lodge attack against anyway. She confessed in black and white to exactly what he is still accusing her of these many ages after, and we must ask, particularly in the face of continued subjugation of the female (even from the time of Paul), that's righteous? But what about her approved confession of Genesis 3:13, and how much greater would that teaching from him have been? That she was “beguiled” was all she confessed to, and all she proved having need to confess of in the garden before God.

I John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Proverbs 28:13 says, “He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.”

Despite the clear word of God, and despite a Christ who commands that we ourselves confess in order to be set free, the tradition of the Church falls in line behind a Paul to justify subjugation of a rightly confessed female before God. Note also, God asked her this question, and that God asked confirms that what she too said (and even in the presence of a man) would matter according to the plan of God. Unlike a Paul, even at a moment as critical as the fall, God did not prove to desire her silence (and particularly given that the man only saw fit to lodge accusation). If all she sought to do was learn from and then follow the example of an Adam, then she too would have, as did an Adam and like the enemy does, accuse the brethren. But she did not, operating with respect for her own separate “head,” she alone did not lodge accusation against the brethren but confessed truth to the glory of God instead.

Genesis 3:14 confirms His belief of her confession, saying, “Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.” Here is where we know God had respect for her statement as a confession of truth. A soon to be punished Adam however did not confess a truth that a righteous God could act on. Who knew that the words “Because thou hast done this” by God in Genesis 3:16 proves a demonstration in righteousness by the female in Genesis 3:13, and even today according to the actual truth in word, stands (whether acknowledged by the traditional male pulpit or not) as our first biblical example of making a right confession before God? In the aftermath of the fall, with a stubborn Adam still rejecting God, she alone emerged as a model citizen! The male tradition certainly won’t teach us this, but astounding isn’t it? So whether intended or not, Paul actually launched attack against one justly walking in the righteousness of God (and even subjugated by the man), and it was an attack even first against God as it is his righteousness.

But Paul said, “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.” Due to the male tradition, a blinded Paul proves not to comprehend that the transgression of Eve WAS obediently covered by confession of her sin before God. In a world where the God who created already knew it would fall, Eve proved to function according to call. She alone demonstrated respect and fear of God by justly confessing the truth of her sin, and doing so in right alignment with the provision of Confession already made available by God. Further, pride went before the fall, so how is it that the accusing, un-broken, proud attitude of a soon to be punished Adam, arrogant even while standing before God, is not evidence that he too was deceived (and even more so than a now confessed Eve) by the enemy? How selectively convenient of Paul. Yet at the Return of Christ, acting in like mind of a garden Adam will be enough to take each of us straight to Hell.

Genesis 3:15 says, “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” This confirms the difference God was only able to draw between the serpent and the “head” of the female but not also between the “head” of an Adam and the serpent.

In Genesis 3:16 God says to the female, “I will greatly multiply thy sorrow.” What we fail to note is that in order to “multiply” her sorrow, there must first be, in whole or in part, at least a seed of that sorrow to begin with, otherwise there is nothing to multiply. Hence we have proof of her sorrow (as even acknowledged by God) at the top of Genesis 3:16, a sorrow expressed by her in direct aftermath of the fall, confirming crucial repentance, and even a repentance first evidenced in her confession of Genesis 3:13. I am not getting into issues as to why Genesis 3:16 only represents consequences due to the fall itself for the female (even as it still does today for us) and not a personal punishment of her by God, except to say, given a confession of her sin in Genesis 3:13 which God proves respect for in Genesis 3:14, and then even that God acknowledged her repentance in Genesis 3:16 (saying that he would “multiply“ what was already her present “sorrow“), unless God is a liar and not who he says he is, a God proving faithful and just to forgive us our sins, she was not punished. There is a sound explanation in word inclusive of the Hebrew dismissing the issue of punishment in Genesis 3:16, but given that her confession and state of repentance was already fully endorsed by God at and prior to the beginning of Genesis 3:16, all other details regarding Genesis 3:16 are academic in nature only. God, who is no respecter of persons, did not position a proven unjust man to “rule over” (even) a female proving to walk in his righteousness. To do this, He might as well give Heaven to be ruled over by Hell as well. It sounds ridiculous, but it’s the same mind-set.

Genesis 3:20 says, “And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.” - Not only is this the first time the perspective of Adam in word acknowledges the female as his “wife,” but even post-fall she is still honored by God in name and title as an “Eve” meaning “life-giver” and “mother of all living” as a childless, virgin in a fallen garden.

Genesis 3:21 says, “Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.“ What we must focus our attention on here is the word “also.“ The use of “also” in this verse makes the man Adam secondary in this work by God (symbolically covering sin) to the primary who is the female Eve. God only made “coats of skins” for two people, and he only referred to Adam in this process as an “also“ because his actions are actually first directed to the female Eve. Adam, her husband, again, is only referenced by God as “also.” This confirms that God was only able to cover the sin of both due to the just actions (confession/repentance) of the female alone and not a still stubborn Adam. Remember, Adam did not confess, he did not repent, and he alone was punished. How could God have justly used him for anything in such a state?

Genesis 3:24 says, “So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.” It was Adam alone who was driven out of the garden by God, never also a confessed and honored Eve. She left according to the call of God only to remain as a wife to Adam. In a confessed state she was not even barred from the tree of life, else then what does that say of us?

So when Paul says, “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression“ it is he and others thinking like him in obedience to the tradition, who prove themselves deceived and grossly, even dangerously, in transgression. Again I say to the Church, give me proof in word that your subjugation of the female is of God and not the work of subtle, clever, and manipulative unclean spirits, because if you are depending on Paul to do it, this isn‘t it.

What are your comments?

Views: 339

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Pastor Valentine,

Here we are back to the circular argument, everything for you still goes back to subjugating a female, the practice of which you cannot prove in word. Where in the garden word does God subjugate the female? And since when does the order of God have anything to do with the flesh? God subjugates the female beneath the male because why, anatomy?
Sister Dawson, I would not fix my Lips to imply that God subugate females. This is your Personal twisted imaginationn of God's word , will, and way. God does not have a Garden word [foolishness]. . The word of God goes from Genesis to Revelation, and was manifested. In the Flesh By our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ. Sister Dawson allow me to bring forth some female witnesss to speak of God's love toward a WOMAN, There was woman in nain who was on her way to bury her only son {But Jesus]another woman had an Issue of blood 12 long years [But Jesus] a woman named martha who had 7 demons {But Jesus] A woman hamed hannah who was barren [But Jesus]. There's a woman named Dawn Davidson who God loves and is waiting with open arms Saying all is Forgiven
And there was a woman named Eve who confessed truth to God, it was received by God and she was alone honored in name and title because of it. I do appreciate you words, but I am not the one denying the word and the work of God in confession.
2 Corinthians 11:3-8But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles. But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. Have I committed an offense in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely? I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.
Hezekiah,

Again, why do we point to the confessed sin of an Eve and yet still speak well, and even defend a man (better yet an entire gender to the point of creating fault in God), who proved to not even have enough respect before God, and regard for the things of God, to justly confess his sin? It was God who punished him. That means that God did not find him to be just.

And even if you don't (despite the multiple evidence in word) receive that she confessed, we know he didn't either. So that even if both were punished, one is still no better then the other. And if one is better then the other, tell me upon what basis it is that you say so.

And please do not come back saying that God created the female only as a reflection of Him but in the direct image of a man who a just God symbolically created from a "dust" which would prove to represent "death" in the garden. I know of at least one prominent pastor who teaches it, but the "dust" of Adam was not an elevation.
Brother Watson,

How many times have we addressed this now? Where in word did God speak anything about the command of 2:17 to the female? Where? I am still waiting for this answer from a previous exchange. Aye? Further, when she misspoke the command why didn't a present Adam correct her? And if she lied as you say, he should have been outraged. But word only records, that he too went on to eat the fruit, after that is, he determined she had physically survived it. But no, we can't talk about this, only the sin of a confessed female is a hot topic for you. Again too, if she lied, then is God dumb, because he turned immediately to the serpent in 3:14, after she confessed in 3:13, and said "Because thou hast done this..." So if 3:13 was not a full confession, somebody better tell God.

The truth is Adam added to the word in an effort to control and secure access and possession of the fruit for himself. The only person who knew the command from God was Adam, and he was the same Adam who proved unmoved to speak that same truth while she herself proved to be in error. Way to go Adam, father of the male tradition. But to the credit of a post-garden Adam, after the death of Able and banishment of Cain, word proves he repented and saw his change. How about you?
"...Instead of constantly showing up to express such disdain for me, consider what it is that you believe is true about God according to the teachings of tradition. Does it prove Him to be holy, does it exalt his righteousness? There is no reason why we cannot have a discussion here without attack."

Sister,
I hardly even post in your threads because they are so far-out they are BLASPHEMOUS.
They are demonic to be quite frank with you but one thing is - I don't take you to task like I do with some of the the other saints on the board - and that's because either you are speaking from either 'knowledge puffing you up' to where you just totally butcher the scriptures or you are speaking from pain.
Out of kindness and hope, I am going to go with the latter.
As I said before Jesus can fix it.
Wow!!! Look at you Sister Newview. lol. Be Nice.lol.
newview,

I certainly don't miss you when you don't post. As much as I disagree with Brother Watson, I will even say Pastor Valentine, I do at least know, I can feel that they are driven by a passion for God, blind yes in my opinion, but rightly passionate. With all due respect, all I get from you is a spirit of meaness. And that says a lot because both people that I have already mentioned have themselves called me anything from a jezebel to a heretic and yet still I perceive a warmer spirit from them then from you.

Feel free to launch attack again because I already know that is what you will do. But I must ask, if all you can do is launch attack, then as one seeking to represent God, why do you even participate? You never have a word to contribute, just attack.
"...I certainly don't miss you when you don't post. As much as I disagree with Brother Watson, I will even say Pastor Valentine, I do at least know, I can feel that they are driven by a passion for God, blind yes in my opinion, but rightly passionate. With all due respect, all I get from you is a spirit of meaness. And that says a lot because both people that I have already mentioned have themselves called me anything from a jezebel to a heretic and yet still I perceive a warmer spirit from them then from you..."

O Dawn,
You feel a spirit of warmness from Brothers Watson and Valentine and none from me - because I am on to you. And they partly give you room to wiggle.
I know how crazy that DESIRE to rule the man gets. I know it and I fight it.
But you dear lady, probably lost the battle long before you started your Garden Theology.

I. know. what. you. feel.......Now fight it.....Call on Jesus! He can fix it.
newview,

What issues are you dealing with? I have no desire, compulsion, or need to control anyone except the two teen-agers I have who need to go to college.

I said, in comparison to you, I feel their warmth, but even in saying that, though we clearly don't agree, I don't feel a "meaness" from them that comes across consistantly from you every time you post. I hope you don't seek to lead people to Christ like this. What a case.

I mean you no harm but let this be the end of your participation here please. Whenever you see my name, be a Christian and just go the other way, that way you can better maintain your walk as a Christian. You are clearly not prepared for a conversation at this level. You make it personal, it is not personal. I do not hate or think personally ill of anyone I have interacted with here regardless of how rambuctious our conversations may have become. You however are beginning to really challenge me.

Your message by the way, is a little creepy.

Peace and love.
"...You however are beginning to really challenge me..."

Well there you go...that's my point.
To challenge you on your assertions that Paul and Adam are out of line - misleading - deceitful.

That's the point EVERY time I troubleth Israel. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service