I'm searching for a BLACK Pastor who preaches like this..........

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He touched on the "root" doubled lives lived in their homes, children learn by precept and examples. Young women don't know what type of man to be attracted to, because daddy at home was ignorant, young men, see their fathers and mothers living a sinful life.

The majority of what he speaks on is true, but he speaks not the truth about BET in reference to Rosa Parks and 9/11, lol, I personally viewed that on BET, now the others I don't know.

I don't like pulling down people, I would prefer that saints lift them in prayer, we are not to do evil to anyone.

however I applaud him for exposing the "root" we must train up our children, in the gospel, and the LOVE of Christ, so that they can find true rest.
Praise God!

He's talking about mixing the sacred with the profane, and we as parents must be good examples and teach our kids the truth, even if the pastors and preachers refuse to speak the truth. The root however to what he is talking about is not about parents living double lives. The root is money, which the love of it is the root of all evil. These people he mentioned in the video are mixing the things of God with the profane for the sake of money. It's true somebody needs to pray for these people, and somebody needs to say something about this mess.

Listen to this statement made by the Lord: But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

If we as Evangelist, Preachers, Pastors and Bishops keep holding back when it comes to sounding the alarm and people fall astray and die in their sins as a result of it. Then their blood will be on our hands. God takes a strong offense to it if we see a wolf and we don't warn the sheepfold. I applaud the Lord's work in Minister Craig Lewis, because he is not afraid to sound the alarm. I have personally met this brother when he came to Kentucky and he is winning a lot of souls for the Lord. He maybe pulling down and exposing these money hungry jelly backs, but a lot of young people are getting delivered.

Watchman
Rev. you bring up something that I want to address RAP, Reciting A Poem, it's history is much older than ones would guess, and it's diversity has evolved from the Pulpit smile, later
Yes I'm very familiar with Craig Lewis teachings on the sub cultures influence in the church and the body of believers and all its connections with wicked modern day pharoahs that seeks to stimulate our youth through music that entertains by co-opting the worlds stain and sin through lasciviousness that has allowed to creep into the 'cherch' to gain acceptance with the world since the Gospel nowadays has been to many out of touch with this season of generation X's. So because the devil is no longer in the front pews but has snaked its way to the pulpits to preach another gospel to continue to feed our belly while the "man of god" reaps much "success" as he makes one proseltyte more of a demon that he really is as the masses are fast going by way of baal and idolatry of the world are influencing those who are called to be the SALT of this world to preserve the laws, commands and precepts to stand in the gap between a sinful man and a Holy God.

And we wonder why..................I thank God for this brother Craig and I see God is exalting him as the voice in the wilderness to warn all of us the subtle and not so subtle tactics of the enemy that seeks to kill and destroy us in our sins. Lets all remember that satan is known as the accuser of the brethren, like our collective prosecuting attorney. And he is quite aware of when we sin. We know that when we sin we can go boldly to the throne and petition God to forgive us. That's when we know we are in sin. But what about those whom the leaders and under sheppards of the church allow this garbage to grace the sacredness of the altar of God to come into the sanctuary of prayer and consecration in masquerading and re-packaging sin to make him and his church more known and acceptable to the world to gain more butts in the seats while many think that if the pastor says its ok, it must be ok with 'God and are in complete depravity and sin resulting in no repentance.

Your and mine enemy is very cagey and subtle and has used rap music its beats, clothing (saggin pants, t-shirts, etc) and its culture to invade the house of God that was created for prayer. Now I'm starting to see why Jesus made a whip. I guess to most Jesus was out of line too...LOL

Why do we as joint-heirs to Christ have to reach at the bottom of the barrel in a sub culture that does everything contrary to God's Word to seek acceptance from the same world that crucified God in flesh? Are we that desperate for power and acceptance?
Holy Hip Hop?????

HOLY = religiously pious; Godly; sanctuary of deity; sacred; clean or make clean; consecrated; set apat for God.

HIP HOP = A sub-culture and popular urban youth culture, closely associated with rap music and with the style and fashions of African-American inner-city residents.

I saw the movie the Notorius B.I.G., the biopic of Christopher Wallace, a rapper.

Not being a rap fan, but because the group of individuals I minister to are becoming younger everyday, I do keep up with the things of their lives to better minister to them.

This one was very interesting, the young man went through some very turbulent times, but after a low point, the death of Tupac, an estranged friend and at his peak (according to the movie,) he came to terms with God, and acknowledged him.

I have had youths before to ask me about TuPac and B.I.G and my answer was always that I believe "that if one confesses that Jesus lived, died and rose, and accepted HIM as their Lord and Savior they were saved.

Tupac and B.I.G were raised differently, the latter did have a Christian mother, he had the fundamentals, I view this child like the thief on the Cross, he knew who to call on and to give reverence.

Sometimes individuals lifestyles TO US appear so far away from God, but we don't actually know how close they are to God.

Again I'm going on the accounts of a movie, but I am sure that there are factual situations, that line up with what the movie displayed

That is why it is so important that we not judge the heart, we need to leave that to God, the fruits we see, we must address, that I agree, but let the heart alone, never try to be God and put someone where YOU think they should be
You have basically put these two young men in heaven when their lives were SO CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD. It is certainly painful to see some one die in their sins but Christians must be careful not to speak them into heaven especially to other young people who live the same kind of lifestyle.

You will put yourself in the position of a FALSE PROPHET AND COULD CAUSE THESE YOUNG PEOPLE TO THINK THAT nothing is wrong with Tupac's and Biggies lifestyle. And if they die in their sins as a result their blood will be on your hands.
You are on my ignore list, please do not address me again, and I will not address you.
AS YOU WISH BUT I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS WORD OF SCRIPTURE.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

I know that sometimes the word of God can hurt so my hope is that you will be able to regain it's true power. I may not address you directly but anyone speaking contrary to God's word and I can respond, I will voice what God's word says.
The message to the youth concerning Tupac and B.I.G is that they should not live a life of the thug, or the same thing can happen to them. AMEN?
Amen Brother, of course that lifestyle should not be lived, the movie and again it is only a movie, brought up another side of this child BIG that ones would not know of
Amen. I've spoken to many young men in the juvey system who told me, that they can accept Christ right before they died or on their death bed of trevailing and this way they could live a sinful and depraved life of rebellion and just ask God to forgive them 2 minutes before they expire. Really this is the mindset of not just those who are in prisons and who are leading criminal minded lifes. I believe this mentality is with many adults as well as to the reason why they just believe Jesus is their Saviour only, not their Lord.

I asked this one 16 year old youth in juvey when I go their to minister to them who was shot 3 times as he tried to stick up this other man for his drug money. He didn't realize the man had a gun himself and turned his gun on him and shot him right above the teenagers heart. He turned to run while the blood was pouring out of his chest. ANd the man shot him twice and two more bullets riddled his backside as well as his upper thigh. He told me as he ran with blood draining from his body all he could think about was reaching his mother as he crawled to his momma's house crying and in shock trying to live and stay alive.

I asked him in front of others. "Did you at any time during this 5 minute ordeal, cry out to Jesus to save your life?" He said, "no". Because when the word is not in you and you have lived a life of debauchery, and loved the pigs slop and the dogs vomit and been handed over to a reprobate mind, , the Bible says you are already dead. Your heart is just pumping but you are dead in your sins and really walking around like your a zombie. Can the dead call out something that is alive and risen? All an animal thinks when he is shot is self and self-preservation.

And most of these kids have come to their own minds that they will have a nice bedside death as if most have bedside deaths where they seen too many movies and watching soap opera's and actresses and actors laying up in "General Hospital" with ball gowns on and full make-up and going out like a soldier that is about to meet the creator of the heavens and the earth. Everyone is not going to have a death bed experience. Especially the way most of these youths are living as if its the O K Corral.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service