Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand your concerns about Abortion, I have seen pictures and have cried. We will hurt and we will cry but this is not going anywhere. We are to the point of no return in this country and in the world period. Our government wants these deaths. I know it's a horrible thought but it is true. This video talks about how these Devils want to decrease the world's population. They only see abortion as something that aids them in their efforts. They do not care about these babies. LOOK AT SOME OF THE SHOCKING TRUTHS IN THIS VIDEO. Immunocontraceptive hidden in flu vaccine (government population control)

A few years back I made my two kiddos sit down and watch videos on how babies are born as well as how they are aborted.

The purpose was to educate them on real life situations. I have a son (age 18) and daughter (age 12). If they choose to make a decision that causes a pregnancy, they need to know BOTH sides of pregnancy... keeping the baby and not keeping it. They need to know what God says about it. They need to know the physical parts of it.

Some said my daughter was too young to see such stuff but if she was old enough to ask me about sex and sexuality, then she was old enough to see a baby born both natural and cesarean. As well as see an abortion from the BABY's view point.

They saw the various types of abortion. I want those images in their minds so that if that comes up as a solution to a problem for them, then the image comes up also.

Though shalt not kill.... MUST BE EXPLAINED and not just stated. Why? Becasue our kids are intellegent. They know we send men and women off to war to defend our country and it may require killing. So we MUST explain the difference. We MUST explain why God required that Israel wipe out a town (from eldest to the babies). We MUST stop just being so dang churchy and just tell people DON'T DO THIS DON'T DO THAT!!!

After that, they are responsible for the information that has been given them.
Tracy I agree with you. We too show our children videos on abortion, sexually transmitted diseases (we censor the real bad images for the younger children), those who are killed for the sake of the gospel, the consequences of gangs and violence, and so on and so on. It is better to teach them now as a deterrent rather than having them learn the hard way without the guidance of a responsible adult.

The issue of abortion is so awful because the babies don't have a voice and the only voice that is heard is that of the woman who choose to abort them. That being said, I think it is more important to educate our children before they get to the point of pregnancy.
Where did you get the vid's that showed an abortion?? I would love to have them to show my children as well so it will no longer be just a concept or philosophical difference in issues. I've seen some on youtube the after affects, but never seen one actually being performed.
Scott, the internet is FULL of free pro-life videos....Youtube has a plethera as well as just do a google search. Also, when documentaries came on tv, I'd have the kids watch them. Not just abortions but actual child birth videos.

Wow this video is amazing as well as shocking EW, just goes to show that there is nothing below what wicked men/women will do on this earth. Everything won't be brought to the light until Christ comes back. We just have to make sure our own houses are in order and to warn those where we can and who we can of the wicked aim and agenda of those who are in complete darkness...
What a powerful debate between Obama and Alan Keyes...What say you as to who won this little snippet of debate???

Who was more biblically correct??? Who would you had voted for in the Illinois Senate??

without faith there is just a faith-shaped void where the conscious should be!!!!

YOU GO BOY!!!
Hands down Alan Keyes. America is so wicked so I am guessing that most of them would puke at Alan Keyes. Weird isn't it.
I don't like how they constantly cut Mr. Keys off during his explanations. This is what I mean by those who despise the truth.
And it continues..watch how Obama easily compromises this issue. He just is trying to get elected by any means necessary..Whereas Alan is standing up for the principals of Christ and on the Rock.

Yet again, Awesome for Mr. Keys. Obama is no Christian. I am sorry. I respect him as a man but as a Christian, there is an obvious problem.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service