To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Christ . You must accept Chrsit Jesus as your Lord and saviour. There is a heaven and a hell , and yes everyone will live forever. A person cannot make it to Glory on the prayers promises , and covenants of our fore fathers and mothers. You must have a relationship with Chrsit Jesus for yourself. Time is nigh yesterday is gone , and tomorrow is not promised . all you have is today , this moment in time. In eternaity you will be with Chrsit jesus and paradise, or Burn in the lake of fire and brimestone. I pose the question, if you died right now oh where, oh where will your soul find rest.Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A denominational name, church, synagoge, temple ,hall, etc. can't save you { salvation] You must have Christ Jesus and your name recorded in the Lambs Book of Life. if you went around the great wall of china. you will find buddah and confusehes dead cold and in the grave.. If you went to taj mahal you will hindu ,janism,dead cold and still in the grave. if you went around central park in New york city. You will find sweet daddy grace and father divine dead,cold, and in the grave. if you went to saudia arabia around the Black rock you will find mohamend dead cold and in the grave. YET if you went to jerusalen around a hill called calvary. YOU will find an Empty Tomb, because Chrsit jesus rose from the grave with all power in his hands. Chrsit Jesus sits at the right hand of the father making intercess for whom so ever will. Jesus the Christ is The ONLY WAY

Views: 1479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wasn't asked but for me, salvation deepends on following the messiah and believing on him as the sacrificial lamb of G-d; slain once for all time.

You can keep the law but when you sin you deserve to die. Oh how nice it would have been if Adam and Eve could have just said "oops, my bad". By committing sin we are subject to sin's consequences. But the judgment of YHWH passes over those who are covered by the blood of the Lamb.

But here is what Yeshua said

Matthew 11
20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: 21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. 23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. 24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

So we cannot continue in sin just because we have a sacrifice. YHWH does not accept a meaningless sacrifice. In other words, your sin is covered in order to allow you time to change. If you do not change then the sacrifice is in vain. The above tells us that sin is still unacceptable. Sodom and Gomorrah didn't have Yeshua. They died in ignorance.

Those who follow Yeshua do not have this excuse and they will be judged according to the law. Complete ignorance can be winked at but those who have the law (and everyone who has a bible has it) cannot be excused just because they state their belief like a spell of magic words. Those who do not DO as Yeshua commanded and obey YHWH will not be covered by his blood because he will say "I never knew you". You have to repent (turn from sin).

shalom
I repent every time I slip up and sin. Is what I'm doing really bad? Is not stealing, not Lying, not killing, not coveting, keeping the Sabbath holy, Honoring my mother and father, having not other gods before the God of Israel, and not taking the God of Israel's name in vain? is all that so bad? Is keeping the dietary, Cleanliness laws, and Feasts of the "LORD" really so bad. I tell you what, I would rather keep the law, and be wrong, then not keep the law, and be wrong. If we are not required to keep the law, and all we have to do is accept Jesus, which I have done when I started keeping his word, then Brother Watson, let me get your address so I can come and rob you, since there is no law. Better yet, so I don't get caught up by the police in the secular law, why don't you give me your wife's cell phone number. We don't have a law, so I can sleep with your wife. Is she cute? You to Brother Valentine, since we don't have a law, let me get your wife's number too, I don't have to worry about fornication, or adultery. We don't have a law right?
All of this works, and tradtion of the law , they are fine and well in context. Yet they do not address the address of your eternal Soul
There is not law right? I can fornicate, and commit adultery, right?
The Law never saved anyone, I challange you to name one person the LAW saved , Just ONE
Moses.

You didn't answer my question. Since there is not law. I can fornicate and commit adultery right?
DR.Isreal there is a Law ,no one denies this, and the law is honorable. Our point is is that the law cannot bring about soul salvation. Again i pose the question Name ONE person that the has saved?. The is good in that it guides one to lead a Holy lifestyle. Yet works,deed,tradtions will not make the New Jersusalem.
Why do you deal on traditions then?

You never answered my question.

Can I have your wife's cell phone number since we don't have to keep the law?

I don't have to worry with fornication, or adultery.
Tradtions have a way of binding people, It takes more than the law to stop adultry,fornication etc. We All shouild live a holy life,and the law is a guide to that end. Dr. Isreal if You lived the law, you would ask no man the question you asked. can I have your wifes Phone #.? My point is one who subscribes to law, yet would break the law to get another to follow the law.? DR DR DR.
No it doesn't because if people were afraid of God, they would keep the Law. Fear in the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge and wisdom.
Ben people don't fear God, Because they don't know God or care to know HIm.WE must break this cycle,by prayer,teaching, and preaching what thus saith the Lord. When sinfulman started taking prayer out of schools, comandments and law out the courts ,Satan stepped in. WE disagrre on a lot of things. I cannot deny your Zeal for God as also I have a zeal for God. There are many mysteries of God/ BIble that we may never know unto the great day of the lord.
If the teachings of a Sunday Church made sense more people would turn to GOD. When they research Christmas, Halloween, Good Friday, Easter, they all find Paganism. That is what I found, and I started doing Paganism because I thought that was God's true religion. But I found that Paganism is of the Devil, and found a church who did what thus saith the Lord. All in our congregation fear the Lord and keep his comandments. I don't have to worry about anyone talking behind my back. I don't have to worry about someone lying to me of stealing from me, or any of those things. In the Sunday Church, you have to worry about all of that. I remember, when a church member was paint a house for the church, so they could rent into a low income family, and one of the "so-called members of the church stole all of the tools, paint etc. I don't have to worry about that in my congregation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service