To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Christ . You must accept Chrsit Jesus as your Lord and saviour. There is a heaven and a hell , and yes everyone will live forever. A person cannot make it to Glory on the prayers promises , and covenants of our fore fathers and mothers. You must have a relationship with Chrsit Jesus for yourself. Time is nigh yesterday is gone , and tomorrow is not promised . all you have is today , this moment in time. In eternaity you will be with Chrsit jesus and paradise, or Burn in the lake of fire and brimestone. I pose the question, if you died right now oh where, oh where will your soul find rest.Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A denominational name, church, synagoge, temple ,hall, etc. can't save you { salvation] You must have Christ Jesus and your name recorded in the Lambs Book of Life. if you went around the great wall of china. you will find buddah and confusehes dead cold and in the grave.. If you went to taj mahal you will hindu ,janism,dead cold and still in the grave. if you went around central park in New york city. You will find sweet daddy grace and father divine dead,cold, and in the grave. if you went to saudia arabia around the Black rock you will find mohamend dead cold and in the grave. YET if you went to jerusalen around a hill called calvary. YOU will find an Empty Tomb, because Chrsit jesus rose from the grave with all power in his hands. Chrsit Jesus sits at the right hand of the father making intercess for whom so ever will. Jesus the Christ is The ONLY WAY

Views: 1479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brutha watson
rev1:1-2 god/ jesus/ the angel
Hebrews 1:13-14/ angels ministering spirits
god gave it yahshua /yahshua gave it to the angel /the angel brings it to man i find no other order and i think the holy angel ,is the holy ghost, the holy spirit, the comfortor that would guild us to all truth
concider
The Father is called G-d. True.

However, and you know Hebrew and Greek so fortunately that means you can understand this on a deeper level than others... "God" doesn't always mean "God". The Hebrew word for G-d is rather ambiguous and can be applied (off the top of my head) to humans of great authority(like judges, kings), angels, demons, etc. If angels are called elohim (as well as sons of elohim) and demons too then there are cases where elohim doesn't equate to the English concept of "God" (hence one of the reasons I treat this word different)

Now your references to the son being called "God" are.... somewhat problematic. It is acceptable in Christianity to use Isaiah 9:6 a Messianic prophecy of Yeshua however you'll run into problems if you use this on Jewish rabbis. They will (perhaps politely) inform you that this prophecy was speaking of Hezekiah. When I was in Christianity I had no idea about this because the language seems so clear and obvious and I never really considered what Jews thought about it but obviously they didn't believe in a trinity either. And it would have had to exist even if they don't believe Yeshua is the messiah. But I would recommend more study and research into Hezekiah and into the original language of the text.

The Holy Spirit is called G-d. True. But then again you haven't proven yet the Holy Spirit is a different entity from the Father. Can we both agree that the Father is holy? Yeshua says "God is a spirit". If G-d is holy AND he's a spirit then why isn't he "The Holy Spirit"? Why is Yeshua conceived by the Holy Spirit but never calls "the Holy Spirit" his Father? There is a bit of a superman vs Clark Kent thing going on in the bible with the spirit. In Genesis 1 you get a physical location for where the "Spirit of G-d" is at but not a location for The Father (or son because he's not there- but we'll deal with that later). And you hear the Father talking but the Holy Spirit has no lines in this story. What gives? What gives is that the holy spirit is how they described the presence and power of G-d. This is why in most cases it is described as an "it" not a "he". Of course people will say "but the Yeshua ordered the spirit to be sent out". Yes that is true. But did he not come to give us a closer relationship with the Father? He was the mediator between men and G-d. If we are actually dealing with a separate holy spirit then we are still at a distance from the Father, pretty much the same distance that existed pre-Yeshua. But if I am correct then those who have the spirit have the Father. And let's not forget that the spirit of G-d descended upon Yeshua and rested upon him. But when Yeshua describes his relationship with the Father he makes it clear that his Father is very much with him and when the spirit left what did he say? Why has thou forsaken me?

Matthew 27:46 - And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, la'ma sabach-tha'ni?" that is, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

It should be noted that Eli means "my G-d" just like the Eli in Elijah. So it should noted that Yeshua has 1 G-d, not 2. I find this interesting. Also, Elijah's name points out who his G-d is. ELi- YAH. "My G-d is YHWH". David points out that this name only belongs to one person.

Of course I could gon on and on quoting references to YHWH claiming to be the only G-d, but I'll save that for later. This should suffice to show you that this is certainly not an open and shut case. When I started really coming at my father with this he showed me a book that talked about the pre-trinity beliefs. I bet YOU probably know them. I wonder how many others do.

shalom
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh ,is not of God and this is that spirit of Anti -Christ whereof ye have heard that it should come: and even now already is in the world. Please send to

p.o. box 405
oxford,Ga. 30054
not quiet ,bro.valetine'
Luke 12:10
And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.
sorry,brutha watson ,blasphmy against the son of man will be fogiving ,is'nt the son ofman Yahshua???
Pastor Valentine, you cannot be serious. What part of the verse you just quoted says deity or any equivalent of it? I don't even have to debate you on the greek if this is the level you're at.
The bible says that satan is the great deciver and the father of all lies. I have presented word of GOd to validate word of god . Yet you have blinded your eyes and heart to the truth. nevertheless God is still waiting on you , if you will confess with your mouth and believe in your heart on the lord Jesus . Thy shall be saved zealot x,ben israel, and pharoh God is waiing on the three of you. On thr great day of God. you cannot say you didn't have a chance to know Christ JEsus as lord and saviour. Also man to man I am waiting on my check? then again Satan and his biys/imps are devevers
Pastor Valentine, nothing in the text you posted said anything about deity. I would appreciate it if you would stop asking for something you do not deserve. You would do well to consider the fact that this text occurs a long time before anyone came up with the idea of the trinity. And during this time there were already people who had left their congregation and did not believe Yeshua was the messiah. The writer is dealing with his present-tense opponents.

[ quote ]
As a brief background to these verses, it should be noted that the book of 1 John deals in an in-depth fashion with the Gnostic apostasy that divided the Lord’s Church during the later part of the first century and on into the second century. One of the main tenets of the Gnostic heresy was the idea that anything physical was, by its very nature, evil. Therefore, according to the Gnostics, if Jesus Christ actually came in the flesh, then He must have been tainted by sinful, evil flesh. This group suggested, then, that Jesus Christ never literally came “in the flesh,” but only seemed to come in the flesh.
[quote: http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2257 ]

You are confused if you think this is speaking of a second person of the trinity. Here are a couple other commentaries that disagree with you. I could even go further and argue that YOU are anti-Christ. Part of that argument would be based on the following insight from the first link:

Upon further investigation, however, it can be shown that this phrase was not intended to offer blanket acceptance of all religious people or groups who simply state a belief that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. In fact, to state that one believes that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is to do no more than the demons did during the earthly ministry of Christ. In Mark 2:21-28, the gospel writer related a story about Jesus casting an unclean spirit out of a man who lived in Capernaum. Upon meeting Jesus, the unclean spirit cried out, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!” (2:24). Obviously, the unclean spirit recognized Jesus as coming in the flesh; yet few, if any, would argue that the unclean spirit’s verbal confession would classify this demon as being pleasing or acceptable to God. Therefore, it is clear that John’s statement does not mean that every person who merely says that Jesus came in the flesh is pleasing to God.

-end quote-

This writer brings up a very valid point. The demons called him son of G-d. They knew who he was. This includes the devil who tempted him in the wilderness. And IF he was G-d then that is what they would have been saying to. They had no reason not to. Of course they call him "son of elohim(G-d)" which is, by virtue of itself, different than elohim(G-d).

Believing in Yeshua is different from changing him into something else and THEN believing in THAT "Jesus". The gnostics had changed Yeshua, the man, into something that wasn't literal flesh. Modern Christianity has also transformed him into not being human even though the prophecy of Moses said that he would be a prophet like him raised up from among the brethren. He was the son of man but people, through mysteries and interpretations, make him into a god. This he never said. Therefore, what you believe about him is something he never said. Now had he actually said "I am G-d. There is G-d the Father, G-d the son, and G-d the holy spirit" then I would be forced to believe it or disbelieve him. However, I actually believe WHAT HE SAID. You are the one adding to it what you think he and others said or hinted about him.

And I could run down a list of people who never knew anything about the trinity. Peter's confession, for instance was that Yeshua was the son of the living elohim(G-d). And to this confession Yeshua said flesh and blood hath not revealed this. But this is also why we must test the spirits. The spirit of G-d told Peter that Yeshua is the son of G-d. It did not say "G-d the son". No one ever said this phrase even though it is popular in Christianity. Yeshua came to lead people to his Father, to promote his Father, to shew his Father, to mediate a new covenant for his Father. He taught us to pray, not to him, but to the Father. You are teaching a DIFFERENT DOCTRINE from what he taught.

This is the funny thing about delusion. No one knows they are actually and actively deluded. But the fact is that what you say he is is fundamentally different from what he said he is and what the word of YHWH even allows for.

http://bible.org/seriespage/exegetical-commentary-1-john-41-6

http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/IVP-NT/1John/Dis...
I can agree with Zealot on this matter. It is sound what is he saying.

The trinity doctrine came about because of the different gods that the Greeks and Latin worshipped. And it is from the Devil himself.  It was added to the scripture. There is no trinity. The Savior was made of flesh and blood just like Adam that is why He is called the second Adam

oh yeah, and the time limit has now lapsed on you actually validating your earlier attack against me and my "wicked ways". If you speak what you know then you must know how to lie very well.

shalom
Zealot X,

There are many scriptures in the Bible that address wickedness. And there is truly one we know for certain who is wicked, and that is Satan. The Bible also tells us in 1 John 5:19 " . . .and the whole world lieth in wickedness." This is not saying that everyone in the world is wicked; it is saying wickedness is all around us.

However, because of our inherited sin nature, Jesus said in Matthew 19:17 ". . .there is none good but one, that is, God:" Although I cannot speak for the Pastor, I will speculate that this may be closer to the point of what he alluding towards.

Peace,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service