"The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from [out of] this kingdom
And another shall rise after them; he [the Antichrist] shall be different from the first ones and shall subdue three kings [or nations] . . ." (Dan 7:24)

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [the Holy Spirit] will do so until He is taken out of the way.And then the lawless one [Anti-christ] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs [miracles], and lying wonders" (II Th 2:7-9)

ITS DECEPTION!!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read Matthew 24

Again my brother if you don't read scripture you will not understand...I do a lot more than complain brother, I teach the truth to others so they will know what is going on...My question is what are you doing...are you warning of what is to come? or are you just sitting there calling on a false god?

I didn't post the videos...Its something that you believe in and have shared with the board.
So thats why I asked you - what are the the Hebrew Israelites going to do - if indeed the American government are about to intern you?

Besides telling everyone that does not know - what are you guys going to do? I ask again:

Are you guys going to take up arms?
Buy a ship to get back to the Motherland?
Hide in the ghettos and sheitels?
Have you written the 'powers that be' to let them know you are on to their evil devices?

And to let you know - I am married to a guy.
And to be respectful , MYBY - maybe the goverment plans to intern people, OK - but please share with us what the Hebrews will being doing?
And to let you know - I am married to a guy.
SO ARE YOU TELLING ME YOUR A WOMAN?

This is not JUST an Israelite thing...IF you don't know what the deal is then YOU ALSO will be imprisoned...your asking what am I going to do? What are you going to do with the information that I've posted...have you even taken the time to search the scriptures to look at the prophetic words in it?

DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURE AT ALL?

Are you guys going to take up arms?
ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I MAY HAVE TO TAKE UP ARMS AS WELL BUT THAT WILL NOT BE UNTIL THE VERY END!

Buy a ship to get back to the Motherland?
YAHSHUA SAYS IN MATTHEW 24 THAT HE WILL GATHER US BACK FROM WHERE WE WERE SCATTERED...PLACE, BOAT, CAR...I DON'T KNOW, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT HA MOSHIAC SAID HE WILL GATHER US...

Hide in the ghettos and sheitels?
IT IS THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THE PROPHESIES THAT WILL HIDE IN PLACES THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO..

Have you written the 'powers that be' to let them know you are on to their evil devices?
THIS QUESTIONS MAKES NO SENSE...You think they don't already know?

BOTTOM LINE BROTHER OR SISTER IS THAT SCRIPTURES TELL US WHAT TO EXPECT..IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL SEE...THE VIDEO'S I POSTED SPEAK OF TRUTH CONCERNING THIS GOVERNMENT. NOW i WILL NOT ENTERTAIN VAIN QUESTIONS (ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT BE SINCERE).
It's funny how NONE of the Obama sheep can point to scripture as to him being the one to do any good...Scripture talks about the end but you would thing they are blind to it....They talk about him (Obama) in such a delusional state as if he has been on the scene for 10 years or more. He won a prize he did not deserve...it's a ploy, it's deception and so far some of you on here have shown your wayward to be blinded by his color...

Do you not read the scriptures? are you just ignoring the signs?

Don't get caught with your eyes closed...Come out of the harlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since when did the Presidency have the right to deny and defy the truth of this nation being Christian? Just keeping it real....
ROFL>>>THIS IS FUNNY
Peoeple say "never look a gift horse in the mouth". I learned better. I learned to inspect that gift.

-that horse may be dying, on its last ride. SOME GIFT!
-that horse may be stolen, and the guy giving it to me is just trying to get rid of it quick. SOME GIFT!
-that horse may be a male, and I was in need of a female for breeding thus not helping my need. SOME GIFT!
-that horse may be called "Lovely" now, but its original name was "Widow Maker". SOME GIFT!

No dear sir, I do look em in the mouth, because hassles are not gifts. I ALWAYS run back to the same thing and I never get much of a rebutle: when I prayed BEFORE I ever heard anything about him, I received not-so-nice words about him. I prayed to see if we should support him, no to pray for him to win.

The real and raw question is and always will be this: Christians, when supporting Obama, was your original prayer to see if GOD wanted you to support him, or to beg GOD to "bless him and make him win the Presidency" right before you voted for him regardless of what GOD may say?

You said that the President is not the Pastor. Right you are, he's not. Its a shame too that he's not, because then he wouldn't be so quick to blurt out that America is no longer Christian as if he's proud of that fact. If he was a Pastor, he may say it to the nation, right before calling the nation to pray and repent. No, he's no Pastor, and its a SHAME that he's not. Pastors are classically picked after prayer, seeing if it is the will of GOD for them to lead, while the only prayer given for the President is "GOD make my choice a winner!!" If Pastors were chosen like that, then what would the Church REALLY look like? Bro Watson, you know what it would look like, because you seen it with the Baptist Church Pastoral selection process!
hOW MANY YEARS AND HOW MANY WORKS DID MLK DO BEFORE HE WAS VOTED TO RECEIVE THE NOBEL PRIZE???????????????????????????????????

nUFF SAID..
"Obama is the President of the United States, not the Pastor of the United States. Just keeping it real"

You go Bro Watson!
Yep Watson, he's the prez, not the preach!

Deception is here alright but it's in the minds of those 'black's who walk in fear and trembling like the slaves of old who wouldn't go with Harriet or any of the other righteous black people who were leading them to freedom. You know, righteous black people like President Obama! lol
No one is walking in fear..there just telling you the reality of what has happened...

What exactly has OBAMA done to earn him the Nobel prize again..compared to the other winners?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service