"The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from [out of] this kingdom
And another shall rise after them; he [the Antichrist] shall be different from the first ones and shall subdue three kings [or nations] . . ." (Dan 7:24)

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [the Holy Spirit] will do so until He is taken out of the way.And then the lawless one [Anti-christ] will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs [miracles], and lying wonders" (II Th 2:7-9)

ITS DECEPTION!!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He has brought a hope to the world globally, and that is one thing in the spirtual that would make all those with the spirit of anti-chirst mad as the devil.........
So let me get this straight a man who is for abortion, for gay rights has brought hope? NO it's not he who brought hope it's the puppet masters who put him where he is...IF he chooses to fight the system as JFK did...it's sad but true he will face the same as JFK did...Then all you blacks who supported him will go nuts, then there will be the anarchy you mentioned before then they will have all reason to start martial law...and even if that does not happen to him and he does as they say...They will still find a reason to start martial law and lock up anyone who does not agree...

I wonder if a Chinese person was elected would so-called blacks still be so hopeful....Scripture says to "Hope" in Elohim (Isaiah 40:31), not in man...

Yes, you are just like our forefathers who wanted a king against the word of Yah and when they got him all hell broke loose....

You say those with the spirit of anti-christ, but yet he is for abortion to use the KJV term that would be Antichrist....he's for gay rights...that is Antichrist....that makes no sence...

Sure he brings hope..and that is the deception...keep on believing it...let's hope you know what to do when they DEMAND you take a chip, id card or whatever it will be when the dollar is no more....yes my friend you will be here, unless it's not for another 100 years or so...

Like i said keep praising Obama for what he has not done...hope does nothing if the works from faith does not manifest..and him being for gay unions is not of Yah...

You say those with the spirit of anti-christ, but yet he is for abortion to use the KJV term that would be Antichrist....he's for gay rights...that is Antichrist....that makes no sence...

Anyone that calls Jesus pagan is Anti-Christ.
Anyone that says Jesus Christ is not the Son of God is full of the devil and their revelations should not be feared.
Why didn't you respond to the other part, where he said:

"I wonder if a Chinese person was elected would so-called blacks still be so hopeful....Scripture says to "Hope" in Elohim (Isaiah 40:31), not in man..."

What, wasn't that worthy of a response? What about when he said

"Like i said keep praising Obama for what he has not done...hope does nothing if the works from faith does not manifest..and him being for gay unions is not of Yah..."

I do not agree with MYBY & TRUREVOLUTION's theological view on who JESUS is, but I cannot deny the truth when spoken.
Who did i say J-Zeus is?

LOL
Anyone that calls Jesus pagan is Anti-Christ.
WAS THE MESSIAH GREEK? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THAT NAME COMES FROM...And just so it's clear...The messiah Yahshua is not pagan Most of Christianity IS as well as the name that has replaced the TRUE name of the TRUE HEBREW MESSIAH..

Anyone that says Jesus Christ is not the Son of God is full of the devil and their revelations should not be feared.

Yes that is what scripture says but it's not just in word it is in mindset and principles...

Antichrist is an opponent of the Messiah and in the same chapter of John it also says that there will be MANY of them....If Antichrist is an opponent of the Messiah then that would mean what he/she things and believes would be for or against Yahshua....well.......................Abortion and gay rights? You decide who's side he's on..

Remember it says ANYONE...
Technically speaking, thats YOUR job Evangelist! Why didn't you or another Evangelist get that award?

The world according to the Bible is going to come to a peace that is false and devoid of CHRIST. Is that something for a Christian to celebrate? Once upon a time, the saints wouldn't let up, crying out that peace won't come without JESSU CHRIST. Now you say that he has brought a hope to the world? What happened to the Messiah???? Was there a change in biblical plans? Will things get better and then JESUS come and find us all here singing Cum-bi Ya, holding hands like this is a UNICEF commercial?
^5
Leave my boo alone!
You have got to be kidding...I would say the same thing.... FOR WHAT??? and we are talking 8 years he was in and nothing he did would warrant it......

Here it is Obama is in for not even a year and what did he do again?????

He came to office in January 20, 2009, The end of the Nominations were in Feb...WHAT DID HE DO FROM JAN 20 TO FEB TO DESERVE IT? LAST YEAR HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT NO BILLS COULD BE PASSED BECAUSE OF HIM...

IT'S A SMOKESCREEN TO BLIND PEOPLE AND YOU ARE ONE...Look I don't hate Obama, I like the guy and his cool CHARACTER...BUT I CAN'T IGNORE WHAT HE REPRESENTS AND WHO HIS PUPPET MASTER IS...

yOU ARE DECEIVED BROTHER...
Heres your Obama for the gays

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_gays

I hope he is for the gays because he is not just the president for christians, but for everybody in this nation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service