Hi believers, well, I used to watch Perry Stone's weekly show. I delighted in his teachings on the relevance of the original Hebrew customs just as I delight to hear sincere people anywhere enlighten us to Christ's magnificent truths that was first 'cast to the ground' by the Roman entrance into Christianity and second, carried on to this day by the European/American white religious hierarchies of the world.

Yes, Perry was my man. For the most part, he did not abuse his platform to promote right-wing politics as that which is the 'will of God.' Well, I only started watching him this year so if he had, I wasn't aware of it. Throughout, the months I watched him, I did hear a flicker of right-wing gibberish here and there, but for the most part, I thought he did an excellent job in using 21 minutes to teach on the Bible before using the last 9 to pimp the cost of his videos. Yes, he peeked our curiosity with 'bits of the truth' then told us if we wanted to learn more of the Word of God's Hebrew ancient relevance we'd have to pay for it. Such is life!

Within the last month or so, I have had to altogether stop watching both, Perry Stone and Jack Van Impe. Their fangs are out, and it's against none other than our beloved President Obama. Oh, and now, according to 'Perry Stone, It's also against blacks who voted for him. Yes, Molech, Obama and Black People' was the topic of his 7/26/09 rebroadcast shown on the Christian Television Network.

it seems, Blacks are impoverished because we supported Obama. We are not Christ-like according to the racist, demented mindset of these crippled, blind, bigots. According to Perry, Obama signed a bill that would support 'worldwide' abortion. I doubt if the bill was signed to do that and would love to hear Obama's side of the signing in of this bill.

Well, anyway, that's where Molech comes in. He had a big statue of Molech on his television show. Yes, just bought a big old evil Idol statue and put it on his make-shift stage platform. He then explained that during ancient Biblical history 'Molech' was the 'false idol' that the evil masses sacrificed their children upon which of course, wrought the wrath of God. He's right ofcourse, according to the Bible that's exactly what happened and should have happened to any people who purposely slaughter their children in the name of a false idol. (Lev. 18:21; 29:2-5).

Perry declared that when Obama signed this bill in question, it was tantemaunt to 'throwing children to the fire of Molech.' Yeah, no kidding, he really is warped enough to believe such nonsense. For the record, there is no government forced abortion in America. Obama nor any righteous person advocates women aborting their babies. No 'throwing the babies to the Idol Molech' can compare to what those people did in the Bible Nor is it right to twist Scripture to make it seem that 'one is promoting Molech' and baby killing. It is wrong. It is sniful. It is evil to do such a thing simply because one doesn't agree with the idiotic stance of the Christian right when it comes to resolving the issue of abortion.

For the record, I pray women will keep their babies and know God will provide a way for them if they call on Him. I do, I sincerely do. God bless the babies in the womb.

Anyway, there is more than one way to resolve the issue of abortion. The way to end abortion is to do a mass out reach to women who are committing abortions. It is NOT to curse people who vote Democrat and believe the issue of abortion can be resolved OTHER ways. It is the Christian right who has failed to utilize those other common sense ways and instead chose to unleash a spirit of 'hate' upon Democrats who will not warp their mindset to see things the way the Christian right perceives them.

Yes, it is the leadership of the so-called Christian Right who are the real 'evil' in the land, in as much as they decided to use the issue of 'abortion' as a political football to entice their masses to vote Republican. They have sinned greatly before God as they took a 'demonic' stand and unleashed it as the only way to resolve the matter of 'abortion.' Where's there outreach to women? Why not bombard the television and radio airwaves with truths' of God's love for women and the baby in the womb instead of 'hate Democrats' because they are 'liberal' and want abortion to remain on the books? Why not call out the women who are freely carrying on in this matter? They are the ones who will have to answer to God for committing abortions. The Christian should be addressing women and not a political party who they don't like. God's wrath is upon the Christian right for not taking some of those millions they get and building 'baby towns' where mothers can go to live and get schooling and job opportunities in order to take care of their babies.. Etc.

Dear people, do not let the 'satanic' stance of the Christian right deceive you. For that is what they are, 'deceivers.' At least, with regard to this issue. Christ is not a Republican or Democrat. Christ did not call us to put our faith in a political system. Indeed, throughout the Bible the religious, and political systems are denounced by Christ. Whereas the Republicans and their filthy mouthpieces with the likes of Rush Limbaugh are 'blessed' by the so-called Christian right as the answer to all America's woes, the bulk of which the Republicans brought about.

This is why many of my posts denounce the so-called Christian right and their wicked, ungodly, political stance that has wrought the death of our soldiers who were illegally sent into Iraq/Old Babylon to build it up for the Anti-Christ. At least, that's what Perry, Jack Van Impe, and that ridiculous Hal Lindsay have been preaching for decades. It's now a historical fact, Bush/Cheney and the Right wing in these end-times, lied and deceived in order to build up Old Babylon as the economic headquarters of the soon coming Anti-Christ. This blatant glaring truth is never, do you hear me righteous people, NEVER spoken against by the Christian Right.

However, Obama has been blasted subtly and now overtly ever since he took office. Well, spiritual warfare consists of fighting our enemies where they aim at us. The Christian Right is the one that is using 'politics' as a weapon to promote their right-wing satanic hate. We true believers must then counter it by using ''the truth of God's word to show up their 'political' deceit.

Perry in mad, deceit, decried every believer who voted for Obama. Correction, every 'BLACK' believer who voted for Obama. He said, nothing to the millions of whites who voted for him. He inferred, we voted because Obama was black. Well, not exactly, we voted because we were horrified at Bush/Cheney and the Katrina catastrophe. We were horrified at the open attack on the Middle Class that was causing blacks to lose jobs. We voted for Obama because he declared he would get our beloved soldiers, too many of them African/American, out of Old Babylon/Iraq that Perry and the other speakers all say will be the 'economic headquarters' of the Anti-Christ. We voted for this intelligent, sincere, man who spoke upon 'change' and when blacks saw that whites were willing to give him a chance, we voted enmasse for this black man and his beautiful black wife and daughters. You betcha' we did. We voted, and in so doing, prinicpalities of white hatred was hurled to the ground. We a people whose ancestors' were slaves could do no other in the eyes of a Just and Mighty God who alone, pulled this miracle off. Oh, yeah, Praise God we voted! Praise God, Obama won!

Nonetheless, according to Perry Stone, 'we African/Americans are 'bad.' We are not of God.' In this case, he strongly decried the 'poverty' among blacks as a result of us voting for 'bad Obama.' Bad Obama did not out of a spirit of satanic greed, bring this country to near economic collaspe, rather bad Bush/Cheney and the right wing did this evil of which Perry did not rail against.

Bush/Cheney went after the middle class to altogether alleviate it. God's word repeatedly states that 'he is the father of the poor, widows, orphans, working class i.e. wage earner,' and to attack them is to attack God. This is what the Republicans did during their eight year reign and the Christian Right blessed this 'evil' before God, Yet anything Obama does to straighten it out, is cursed as anti-Christ. Naw, their not racist. That's sarcasm, ofcourse.

Listen, unfortunately the church has not dealt with the demonic spirit of racism that is entrenched in the heart, soul, mind and spirit of white America, or at least, the bulk of them. Perry doesn't realize that his stance is that of an arrogant, hell-bent fool when it comes to politics. He's of the madness of the Christian right. They are not 'right', they are 'wrong' and the god of this world has blinded them to the madness about them.

I was flipping the channels last week and dared to stop to hear the mad mutterings of Hal Lindsay. He actually, with a satanic glaze proclaimed that 'Liberals look at he, and his republican brothers like Rush Limbaugh and dare to call them racists, when they are not racist, rather, the Liberals are.' Well, In the first place, 'liberals' aren't the only ones to look upon their racist nature for what it is. Whew! See what madness has overtaken them?

God has turned them over to a reprobate mind because they refuse to yield to the truth. Instead, it is none other than the Christian right who unleashed this division in America when they wrongly took their 'hard-core' stance via making abortion a political football, in order to pimp right-wing politics.

It is therefore incumbent upon believers to speak against their madness lest their twisted voices be raised to do more satanic damage than they have done in the last 8 years. Again, there has been little to NO condemnation of Bush/Cheney and the Republicans who murdered our beloved soldiers when they illegally sent them in to build up the Iraq/Babylon economic center for their soon coming anti-Christ. If anything, that's offering 'our children to the fire of Molech"

Yet, Obama signed a bill, of which we all should wait and hear Obama's and the Democrat's reasoning as I am sure it is sound and was not designed to 'slaughter the unborn' to that big old Molech Idol that Perry convenienly got his hands upon. Obama is about elevating all the masses. The Republicans were/are about elevating the rich at the expense of the masses. The Republicans are responsible for the millions who lost their jobs. As we follow the news, we see, people are so broken by it that there is now an increase in mothers and fathers killing their children and themselves. Perry nor the right wing would never, ever rightly blame the Republicans nor denounce their 'white' followers as 'bad' or 'anti-Christ' or 'not of God' for voting for all this evil unleashed by Bush and the Republicans.

Yet, our beloved President has barely held the reigns of power 6 months and Perry Stone is now using his show to promote 'hate' for Obama and dare accuse black people who voted for him to be 'out of the will of God.' He is mad, satanically mad.

Yes, wrath is coming upon America, for sure, unfortunately our beloved country with good opportunies has been decimated by the Bush administration. They sold America to these foreign enemies who have sinisterly brought in their army. I, once heard John Hagee proclaim, 'you have probably shaken hands with a terrorist and don't know it,' meaning, that's how many Bush/Cheney administration allowed to come in here. Yes, for love of a dollar, those satanic possessed, greedy males would sell this entire country to foreigners.

All these Republican evils are blessed by the Perry Stones, and other poor, deceived souls of the Christian Right. As so, we must withstand their madness. As anyone in their right mind could see, Perry was waaaaaaay out of control. They are mixed up and deceived to the core. They use Scripture, NO, they 'abuse' Scripture in order to promote their madness. Black people as you can see, that madness is getting waaaaaaaay out of control as this man, Perry Stone has decided that his right-wing warped mind is right ergo, we BLACKS ARE DECEIVED AND NOT OF GOD.

This arrogant, wrong, defiant stance if continued could very well lead to a race war. It will break up the black churches with good sense, from this white barbaric false church mentality that is deceived and deceiving. I'm telling you, Perry Stone openly declared his warped stance as 'right' and as so, blacks who voted for Obama are now seen as the enemy.

The answer is to 'cry aloud and spare not' in order to show up their satanic lunacy for what it is. Such a dangerous disposition must be destroyed. People please comprehend that this is a very dangerous 'racial' stance this foolish man and the Christian right has taken. We, as blacks, must counterattack as if we don't, it will very much lead to 'division' for no one in their right mind is going to agree with Perry and the Christian Right's outlook on the matter of Obama and abortion. They are wrong! They always were! They went about this matter via promoting hatred of 'liberals', 'democrats' and any and all who refused to buy into their mad stance as the only way to deal with abortion. Now look where their evil mindset has come to, 'open attack' on black people and Obama.

This hateful stance could lead to one of their nutcase followers seeking to hurt our dear President. It could and probably already has begun to lead to 'division' and 'racial tension.' The Bible says, ' there is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof leads to death'. This 'leads to death' way is the mindset of arrogant, self-righteous, ignorant Christian right leaders with the likes of Perry Stone. I reitierate, it is a real dangerous disposition that Black clergy must arise, unite and denounce. The weapon of our warfare is 'truth'.' Speak the truth against the Christian Right's hypocrisy as it will demolish them and save lives.

Black people, Perry, who I once adored, showed his true face and it was stenched and entrenched with the demonic spirit of white racism of which he hurled against 'we black people' who RIGHTLY voted for Obama. People wake-up!
'And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free' Let's let it this time, let's full-force unite and let it!

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, all women who get abortion are not the Anti-Christ, but it is the spirit of Anti-Christ that influences such. The spirit of anti-Christ is a killer. It mocks the very image of GOD in every way, and would kill of the image of GOD if it had the chance. Abortion is one of its tools. Abortion kills off man, the one creation made in GOD's image, before we are even born. It is stone cold murder. Pharaoh did the same to stop the people from getting to large, nearly killing Moses, Aaron, and everyone in his generation. The spirit of anti-Christ influenced King Herod to do the same for JESUS, which could have not only killed the Messiah, but the Apostles and John the Baptist as well.

When I prayed my friend, Hosea 8:1-4 came up.

"1Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.

2Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee.

3Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.

4They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off."

As for the church and the rapture, yes, we will be here for it my dear. Ww may teach otherwise, but JESUS said it clearly:

Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" This prophecy speaks of the Anti-Christ.

Sorry, but I don't have something to read concerning the videos as of yet, but I will search. Its out there, just gotta find it.........
Hey Trevor, you proclaim 'race is not the issue' but wasn't it the "Hebrew/Jewish' RACE that was constantly attacked in the Bible? And, in like manner, isn't it the BLACK race that has been constantly attacked throughout history by whites? How then do you equate, 'race is not the issue?'

Race has been used by Satan as the MAIN ISSUE which is what wrought enslavement, segregation, discrimination, etc. RACE was the issue throughout Biblical history and to the present. It has been the MAIN issue that has wrought division and destruction.

Now, in these last days, 'power' is the issue with regard to who gets the money but make no mistake about it but 'RACE' even plays into that. The white anti-Christ faction will not allow KUSH/BLACK PEOPLE to take control and in fact, the Bible says, 'Kush/Cush will be at the Anti-Christ's feet' (Dn. 11:43).

Moreso, if you look at the deranged conduct of Black/Africans, you see that Black/Africans, or at least, what we of the outside world, and definitely the WHITE MAN of the outside world looking in, would see as 'BLACK/AFRICANS' killing BLACK/AFRICANS whether they call themselves Arabs, or Jews, or Black/Africans they all look alike. So RACE is the issue for the slaughtering and killing among Africans.

How much more is RACE the issue between HIERARCHAL FACTIONS of WHITES as expressed through Perry Stone and as daily expressed through WHITES? I reitierate, it has always, always been the issue. Not only whites are black's enemy but a new devil has come into play, Latin Americans who have always looked down on dark-skinned or black Latin/Americans.

Asians, and those dreadful, self-repressed homosexual Middle Easterns have come over here and been taught by WHITES that they have preference over blacks. This is why they can boldly walk into a black neighborhood and open up stores. Oh yeah, you betcha' the battleline remains along RACIAL lines, makeno mistake about it.

In fact, it's scary, but par for the course for black women to hear black men proclaim, 'it's not about RACIAL lines', truly it is but ON WE MARCH anyway.

By the way, check this out, the FBI compiled a profie and in it, 'they' proclaimed the 2 most 'racists' factions are 'KKK' types and get this, the Black WOMAN, not MAN, but WOMAN and I'll tell you why.

First of all, they are WRONG with regard to RACISTS when it comes to black women. However, they are RIGHT with regard to RACIALLY AWARE. Black women, KNOW that things aren't as ROSY as the overall, white media proclaims. Yes, we thank God for the advances,, with the blessed, multicultural enviroment existance.. By and large, we have altogether given up on the 'Black man will protect us i.e. Ohm-gawa..i.e. BLACK POWER' and instead, embraced our many 'WHITE DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS, SISTER-IN-LAWS, ETC.' who black men have brought home on a regular basis.

In fact, many of us black sistas so gotten used to it that we allowed the WHITE MAN to marry us, put us in fine homes, and treat us like the Nubian Queens the BLACK MAN said we were..

However, we remain concerned with the violent black male faction proclaiming, 'the only problem with the black community is that the BLACK WOMAN DOESN'T SUPPORT US' and other madness they dare to utter amidst this explosion of predominantly white children brought into our midst by black males.'

Not to mention amidst our grief over 'dear Michael' we are taunted by white women media with the reality that this BLACK KING insisted on having "children who were blonde haired and blue-eyes' or close enough to that.' Hey, we still insist he is the one and only KING of POP. Yeah, that's how we righteous black women do amidst the madness.

Annnnnnnnyhoo, the bottom line is this, 'it's all about RACE amidst the insanity of the Christian Right.' Let us pray for our beloved President Obama, who God lifted up to admire his black wife and daughters amidst his trying to fix the ANTI-CHRIST evil unleashed by the Bush administration.
Hello Ms Elaine
How do you do Altha, let me elaborate on what I said about 'not being able to get back into this post' On my 'cheapie', heh, if one posts a 'video' to watch then by and large, not only can't I view it, but I can't scroll past it to the REPLY button to explain that, "I can't scroll pass it to anwer a video placed reply.' LOL

Annnnyhoo, glad you came aboard. As always, Love ya, in Christ..
1) Nazareth was the hood and they weren't fully aware of the prophecy of Messiah. I know things good can come from the hood (thats where I grew up!), but this isn't about a "black-white-your-people-my-people" thing, this is about "what thus saith the LORD". This is about the Apostolic (Godly government) vs Socialism (Anti-Christ type of government). For a black thing, I always wanted a black President! I'm just upset that it won't represent GOD's standards.

2) I never got the Anti-Christ thing from Jack or Perry or anyone. I got that by PRAYER & OBSERVANCE. If they missed it, then why are all the same people saying the same thing, and all points are pointing to it? Who really missed it?

I always said if I was wrong I would openly apologize, but so far, it seems that I wont have to. Daily he proves me right.
Well let me throw you for a loop, Socialism does not equate with a anti-Christ govenment,the kingdom of God will be governed by the KING, there will be no democracy, what the KING says will go.

I do not say that I will agree with the President on everything and no President has had one person total backing on every issue he addressed. He does have liberal views and he is not the only Christian that does. Being liberal does not make one not a Christian, they have an understanding that passing a law to keep someone from doing something does not change their hearts which is more important and that job belongs to the church not the politician
Hi Altha, how right you are about 'socialism'. In fact, history tells us that all the ancient cultures consisted of 'socialism' meaning, 'share and share alike'. However, that has NOTHING to do with the ANTI-CHRIST nor does Scripture infer that it does.

I wonder if the 'socialism' cry is not another 'racist' cry because ancient Indians, Asians, blacks, etc. utilized that system as their way of life, eh?

Anything that isn't 'kill and conquer' as whites did is ANTI-CHRIST? Sheeesh!

Oh, and also with regard to 'liberal', it is NOT a bad word to me, as it has been bred to be to right-wingers. Afterall, 'liberals' or correction, as the white conservatives who created that word originally referred to their white brothers 'BLEEDING-HEART LIBERALS' meaning, these 'liberals' were the ones who cried out 'STOP THE SLAUGHTER' of any given ethnic group be they black, brown, yellow or red and instead let's 'teach them 'your' conservative so-called CHRISTIAN CUSTOMS rather than continue to SLAUGHTER THEM WHOLESALE.

That's what a LIBERAL is in WHITE CONSERVATIVE EYES! Make no mistake about it! What they are really saying is, 'we shouldn't have listened to you in the first place rather, we should have slaughtered as was our custom.'

Anyway, great answer. God is not about denouncing a system as anti-Christ because it's socialism. Oh, and by the way, IF BUSH and the CONSERVATIVES had not brought this country to the brink of economic collaspe then OBAMA would not have had to take government alleged 'socialism' control over the factories and banks whose greedy hands were held out for a 'bail out'.
Oh Trevor, this has always been about a 'black vs. white' thing that's why 'Perry' pointed out that the 'poverty in black communities', he didn't actually say, 'black' he said, 'certain' or something to that affect is because 'God is punishing blacks for voting for Obama.'

Mind you, in his blindness, he did not 'rebuke' the millions of whites who are poor and voted for Obama. Let alone, the whites out of all walks of life who voted for obama. it's black's fault Trevor, according to this madman. Again, the battle ground has always been drawn along 'RACIAL I.E. BLACK/WIHTE' lines by the white man and it is troubling that black men or some of them refuse to see that. By and large, black WOMEN do not! That's why God raised up Harriet Tubman and Sojurner Truth to do exploits that none excelled. We see the light, always have, always will.

As so Trevor, I tell you, OBAMA is NOT the ANTI-CHRIST!

Moving on, Perry Stone, who I was talking about and not you dear Trevor, didn't take into effect that
'poverty' has been in black communities because of white injustice, along with, in some cases, 'personal black failure.'.

Oh, by the way, this Kenyan prophet guy spoke those words in 1912. ABORTION wasn't legal then. He said, 'Americans turned to wickedness' whereas as far as African/Americans were concerned they didn't TURN TO WICKEDNESS, THEY HAD ALWAYS BEEN WICKED FROM SLAVERY TO 1912 WHEN THIS ALLEGED PROPHET MADE THOSE COMMENTS. Besides, like I asked you, which you didn't answer, 'what type of religion was he of?' You know how them devils will deceive ALL who do not acknowledge our Savior, now don't cha'?

Anyway, back to the black/white thing. This has always been about race, for as stated, that's why WHITES ALONE had to be stopped during the Obama/Mccain campaign. They were literally all about lynching Obama. That's why WHITES are still promoting him as UN-AMERICAN. Whites are doing this TREVOR, whites!

That's why Perry inferred on his 7/26/09 broadcast that 'BLACKS were NOT of GOD for voting for their RACE.' He said nothing of WHITES voting for their RACE with regard to BUSH as we KNOW that's what the BUSHITE FOOLS did.

Bottom line Trevor, I, too am confident in my stand that this BLACK MAN is not Anti-Christ. I am doubly confident as a black woman who knows that such WHITES who have a historical record for their BIGOTED, PREJUDICE outlook are the ones proclaiming this BLACK MAN to be the ANTI-CHRIST when in reality, all records point to their DEMONIC HATRED as that which is ANTI-CHRIST. Not to mention, when the evidence points to THEIR past leader whom they blessed and selected GEORGE BUSH who is the one who built up the ANTI-CHRIST region of Old Babylon/Iraq.

The word of God says, 'by their fruits you shall know them.' Well, for sure, intelligent blacks with "eyes to see" know that the so-called Christian right is the FALSE CHURCH, deceiving and being deceived. They always have been. Remember, they are descendants or the WHITE youths of the civil rights era who RESISTED Dr. King, and history proclaims, groups of WHITE preachers wrote him letters that more or less amounted to proclaiming, 'stop this marching and resisting white racism as God will take care of you all when you get to heaven.'

After God touched President Johnson's heart and caused him to sign in the 1964 Civil Rights Bbill, this same such, swore with fists raised to a Just God that they would never 'vote Democrat agin' and so they haven't. Yet, fast forward to this 21st century era, and somehow this same God has informed them that, the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT IS THE ANTI-CHRIST.

By the way, my point in revealing that the Hebrews and Jews of the Bible were black was not to equate that as you alluded, to a 'black Anti-Christ' rather, it was to LIFT UP RACIAL TRUTH that WHITES cast to the ground as that is and always will be the will of God.' (Dn. 8:12,23-25).

If the enemy uses RACIAL differences of which I told you PERRY INFERRED, and of which, as you SHOULD have 'eyes to see' have ALWAYS been the battle line, then it is incumbent upon believers to use RACIAL TRUTHS WITHIN GOD'S WORD TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE!

By and large, BLACK CLERGY has been too cowardly or ignorant to do just that which is why the enemy has triumphed and wrought the poverty Perry spoke upon. The Black clergy will answer to a Just God for not using the 'weapon of our warfare' which is the RACIAL TRUTHS within the WORD OF GOD to set the captive free.

No, my friend, it is not I, who so much care about 'race' rather, it is I who care about fighting the good fight of race as it is thrown up in black people's faces by 'whites' such as Perry Stone did. For me, to counter it and lay out the facts is not for me to be 'race minded' rather, I am GOD MINDED wanting to set the captive free from the RACIAL EVIL unleashed by WHITE RACIST CLERGY who has bound a black nation with lies and deceits that they refuse to relent from.

I, too, KNOW that I stand on SOLID SPIRITUAL GROUND with regard to this matter Trevor, i KNOW IT! Oh, and as a Black Praying Woman, I know Michele as well stands on solid spiritual ground as she lifts her husband's safety up to the King of all Kings and Lord of all Lords, as most righteous black women have always done, rather we call him Yahshua, Yeshua or as has been most famaliar JESUS, the fact is, WE CALL HIM, always have, and always will! Barak is a CHRISTIAN make no mistake about that!
My friends, I ASSURE you, this is beyond a black-white thing, this is a power thing! At best, the only thing that can be said concerning race is that the "powers that be" would be wise to use a black man to take over. I'm going to clearly address three major issues: Obama's Christianity, Socialism, & Communism.

Obama's Christianity: For twenty years Obama has sat under a certain Pastor Jeremiah Wright, a man who teaches "Liberation theology". For twenty years your Commander-in-Chief saw this man as a father figure in both counsel and theological matters, but then he one day says he's not with him!?!?. He only denounced Wright to get the throne, so how "Christian" is that?!?! Obama has supported "LIBERATION THEOLOGY" for the last twenty years, and you can clearly see if/how it has effected his political life.

"Liberation theology is a school of theology within Christianity, particularly in the Roman Catholic Church. It emphasizes the Christian mission to bring justice to the poor and oppressed, particularly through political activism. Its theologians consider sin the root source of poverty, the sin in question being exploitative capitalism and class war by the rich against the poor. It has a range of meanings: broadly, especially in the media, it may refer to any politically-activist Christian thought, but the technical sense is narrower.

Liberation Theologians use political theory, primarily Marxism, to help understand how to combat poverty. Some elements of certain liberation theologies have been rejected by leaders of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church over the last 30 years. At its inception, liberation theology was predominantly found in the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council. It is sometimes regarded as a form of Christian socialism, and it has enjoyed widespread influence in Latin America and among the Jesuits, although its influence diminished within Catholicism after liberation theologians using Marxist concepts were harshly admonished by Pope John Paul II (leading to the curtailing of its growth)."
Barak Obama has been geared for such moves for just about twenty years. Oh sure, you may say thats cool, but are you aware of the full effects of Liberation Theology under Jeremiah Wright?

Socialism:"Socialism refers to any one of various theories of economic organization advocating government or whole community ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods, and a society characterized by equal access to resources for all individuals with a more egalitarian method of compensation. Modern socialism originated in the late 18th-century intellectual and working class political movement that criticized the effects of industrialization and private ownership on society, however, socialism itself is not a political system or ideology; it is a way of distributing goods and services. Karl Marx posited that socialism would be achieved via class struggle and a proletarian revolution and become the transitional stage from capitalism to communism." When a government plans to have the health care and the economy be under its direct control, that is socialism, and that is WRONG.

Communism:"Communism (from Latin: communis = "common") is a socioeconomic structure and political ideology that promotes the establishment of an egalitarian, classless, stateless society based on common ownership and control of the means of production and property in general. In political science, however, the term "Communism", usually spelled with the capital letter C is often used to refer to the Communist states, a form of government in which the state operates under a one-party system and declares allegiance to Marxism-Leninism or a derivative thereof, even if the party does not actually claim that it has already reached communism."

Egalitarian is a political doctrine that holds that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights. Generally it applies to being held equal under the law and society at large. In actual practice, one may be considered an egalitarian in most areas listed below, even if not subscribing to equality in every possible area of individual difference.

Classless is exactly what Obama is shooting for the people to think. With the taxing of the rich, the plan (so they think) is to bring everyone on "equal grounds". If that is so, then what is the point of being an entrepreneur? Did you all know that the GOVERNMENT is now the majority owner of certain major companies that received a bailout, but NOT the banks (GM, Chrysler, ect.)? The rich obviously don't want that because they worked too hard to getr rich. The poor want it however because 1) they reject entrepreneurial opportunities and shoot for welfare, & 2) misery loves company.

Stateless is exactly what a one world government is shooting for. The N.A.U. potentially starts us towards such a thing. Europe is almost there. Africa is on its way, along with Asia.

The people's wealth is slowly being drained from them, not by force, but by swindling (Cash-4-Gold sales, federal income tax which is actually illegal), and by foolishness (credit abuse, poor money management). Soon the people's choice will no longer be in their hands. Watch how easily they slide the RID chip into play. Watch how easily they slide credit in and cash/gold out. For the record, I'm a black man that is against Barack Obama not because a white guy or a black guy said anything, but because I weighed the options, prayed and studied. There is another black gentleman that says the same, by the name of Michael Steele. Ever heard of him? If its all about black-white, why didn't you vote for Cynthia Mckinney?
TREVOR STATED: "My friends, I ASSURE you, this is beyond a black-white thing, this is a power thing! At best, the only thing that can be said concerning race is that the "powers that be" would be wise to use a black man to take over."

--------------------------------------

MY REPLY: Hi again Trevor, glad to hear from you. Now, let me first reitierate my highest respect for your amazing scope of knowledge. Your reasoning is outstanding and I usually agree with it except with your take on Obama. I disagree with your conclusions and though I speak from the heart with the light Christ gave me, I, by no means, mean to show disrespect to your brilliance for it is what it is. Still, so is my light from Christ. Truth will tell in the end,

Nonetheless, I am thoroughly enjoying this discussion and though I speak passionately for or against a 'disposition' it is strictly that, the 'disposition' I am denouncing. Never you, my dear friend.

Also, do forgive my many 'typos' as afterall, I am on my beloved 'cheapie' of a webtv and it sometimes causes the editing to go awry, so bear with me.. Oh, and don't even get me started with regard to my 'run-ons' and 'in need of a editor' phrasings. A good editor, who can find, eh?

A final thing, on this spiritual site, I tend to quote Scripture sometimes without putting the verbatim words of the Scripture rather. the overall 'sentiment' of certain passages. I take this liberty because I know the believers up here are sharp and know the Word of God.

Now, that said, you're wrong, Obama is NOT the Anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be full of Satan himself won't profess himself a 'Chrisitain'such as Obama has. (Rev. 13:1-10).

Listen, about race, let me get my disposition clearly across. I know Satan uses 'race' to disrupt. I know YOU are right as you more or less infer, 'race itself is not the issue rather power.' I, 100% agree. However, history has shown us that the enemy whose wicked spiritual demonic forces we wrestle with has always used 'race' as the vehicle to bring about evil power..

As so, to counter the enemies' evil we must attack the vehicle he uses. Again, the disposition or stance with regard to 'race.' Technically 'ethnic groups.' This is why I bring up the 'black/white' and other 'ethnic colors' for that is where the enemy is attacking. That is 'all' I am saying

Believe me, I recognize that the church is comprised of wonderful blacks, whites, browns, yellows and reds. I just don't think one should blind themselves to satanic attacks via race lest we remain defeated.

Final point, on this issue, look at your disposition in pointing out a 'race' black/white matter. You stated,
"the powers that be" would be wise to use a black man." So showing you agree, that 'race' is used by satan working through the powers that be to promote evil against 'blacks' via using what you see as, this 'black man Obama' to be the anti-Christ.

In so stating, you have proven my point.

============================

TREVOR STATED: "I'm going to clearly address three major issues: Obama's Christianity, Socialism, & Communism."
Obama's Christianity: For twenty years Obama has sat under a certain Pastor Jeremiah Wright, a man who teaches "Liberation theology". For twenty years your Commander-in-Chief saw this man as a father figure in both counsel and theological matters, but then he one day says he's not with him!?!?. He only denounced Wright to get the throne, so how "Christian" is that?!?! Obama has supported "LIBERATION THEOLOGY" for the last twenty years, and you can clearly see if/how it has effected his political life."

---------------------------------

MY REPLY: Oh Trevor, if we're going to judge believers' entire outlook under what preacher they listen to then 'believer's are going to be in a whole lot of trouble with God. You see, I've listened to the Evangelical disposition for over 25 yrs. when it came to spiritual matters. However, this whole right-wing political entrance I disagree with vehemently, and always have.

In fact, some of the spiritual points of 'give, give, give' till it hurts, I also disagree with. As said, I avidly listened to Perry Stone and liked the Hebraic teachings and end-time, pre-triublation rapture of the church teachings but now, in this very post I withstand him for he is wrong.

In like manner, Obama listened to the good of Jeremiah Wright and he does/did speak a lot of good sermons from what I hear. However, when he overtly stated things Obama didn't approve of, he, like I, did with Perry Stone, withstood Jeremiah Wright.

See then, we mustn't make a big deal out of something so simplistic that happens all the time with believers. Trust me, many believers who go to church don't always agree with 'all' that any preacher is saying. Half the time, some are sitting there thinking about other things. Afterall, we're black people, we don't worship or expect perfection out of our leaders for we know they are imperfect.

Bottom line, this your argument on Obama proves nothing but that he is like any other believer. You go to church, you Amen, on what is good, and what is not, you just don't receive it. Just because Obama or any believer doesn't rise up and challenge every sentence that half of the time, some aren't even listening to, doesn't make Obama a bad person, it makes him a BELIEVER, plain and simple.

==========================

TREVOR STATED: "Liberation theology is a school of theology within Christianity, particularly in the Roman Catholic Church. It emphasizes the Christian mission to bring justice to the poor and oppressed, particularly through political activism. Its theologians consider sin the root source of poverty, the sin in question being exploitative capitalism and class war by the rich against the poor. It has a range of meanings: broadly, especially in the media, it may refer to any politically-activist Christian thought, but the technical sense is narrower."

-----------------------------------

MY REPLY: Okay, let's stop here for a moment. Whatever the labelled definition of 'Liberation Theology' it sounds more like what should be the mindset of each and every believer. I know it was of the blacks during slavery and segregation. They too, used what you define as 'Liberation Theology'. The church leaders united to fight the wicked, racist, political system who was depriving blacks of our civil rights. That was/is a good thing, a holy thing, a thing of God.

The fact is, capitalism as utilized by the rich, white powers that be WERE depriving blacks and everybody else of their rights. These same wretched abusers of capitalism established ghettos, poverty, which in many circles led to crime and violence.

As so, to remedy the white elitist capitialist black leadership fought to redistribute the wealth that had been deprived blacks by again, the 'capitialists'. There is nothing wrong with that. Yahshua told the rich man, 'sell all you have and give to the poor' (Lk. 18:22). Does that make Yahshua the Anti-Christ? Does that make 'Liberation Theology' Anti-Christ? NO! It makes it in the sense, I've just described it, a good, TRUTHFUL weapon to utilize against the Anti-Christ capitialist who did create poverty for the masses of poor blacks and others.

Yes, there is personal accountability now that "Liberation Theology' worked as expressed through blacks with allies, Meaning, you've got to go to school, graduate, work jobs until one can get a degree and go into any given profession but the overall fact is, the ones responsible for the way wealth has been distributed in the U.S. is the capitialists. They created the poverty cycle among blacks and others.

They robbed from all the ethnic groups, kept the wealth to them and theirs, and then said to those seeking to get the wealth to the poor masses, 'look, there poor-ness is the direct cause of their own failings.' That's just downright Satanism pulled off before a Just God!

=========================

TREVOR STATED: "Liberation Theologians use political theory, primarily Marxism, to help understand how to combat poverty. Some elements of certain liberation theologies have been rejected by leaders of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church over the last 30 years. At its inception, liberation theology was predominantly found in the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council. It is sometimes regarded as a form of Christian socialism, and it has enjoyed widespread influence in Latin America and among the Jesuits, although its influence diminished within Catholicism after liberation theologians using Marxist concepts were harshly admonished by Pope John Paul II (leading to the curtailing of its growth)." Barak Obama has been geared for such moves for just about twenty years. Oh sure, you may say thats cool, but are you aware of the full effects of Liberation Theology under Jeremiah Wright?"

------------------------------------

MY REPLY: First you say, 'Barak rejected Jeremiah Wright for the throne,' now you say, 'Barak accepts Jeremiah's teachings of Liberation Theology.' Which is it Trevor? Do tell? In the first place, socialism and Liberation Theology is Biblical in the sense that the believers ALL sold all that they had and became one, or utilized 'socialism', Christian socialism, remember (Acts 4:32-37)..

Now, when you speak of Liberation Theology used by 'other' ethnic groups and by the Catholic Jesuits well, you are speaking of a 'foreign' mindset with different values from jump street.

Jeremiah Wright believes in God, not Marxist principles. Obama believes in God,not Marxists principles. You can't assume that just because Latin American corrupt, primitive, barbarism manifested itself into Marxism means that Obama will do so. It's wrong to put that off on him and Jeremiah Wright.

========================

TREVOR STATED: "Socialism:"Socialism refers to any one of various theories of economic organization advocating government or whole community ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods, and a society characterized by equal access to resources for all individuals with a more egalitarian method of compensation. Modern socialism originated in the late 18th-century intellectual and working class political movement that criticized the effects of industrialization and private ownership on society, however, socialism itself is not a political system or ideology; it is a way of distributing goods and services. Karl Marx posited that socialism would be achieved via class struggle and a proletarian revolution and become the transitional stage from capitalism to communism." When a government plans to have the health care and the economy be under its direct control, that is socialism, and that is WRONG."

--------------------------------------

MY REPLY: The government has had benefits for our soldiers under it's control and according to reports it's the best medical system in place. Also, Medicaid and Medicare is state and federal. It's worked all this time. No Marxism, No Communism, just hate-filled alleged Christians seeking to get rid of those programs and give more wealth to the 1 % rich, white male elitist who gained wealth in the first place, from the oppression of blacks and others.

Listen reality is this, you're locked into reading about 'corruption' but the fact is, you are not acknowledging success in government controlled institutions. You are not acknowledging that the Bible itself practiced a form of socialism and Liberation Theology that did not lead to 'communism.' You're reasoning out of a FEAR not a FACT against Obama.

The Bible says, 'fear has torment' and you are tormenting your mind on speculation of what could be, or what is sinisterly happening instead of lookng at the well-meaning facts with regard to Obama.' (1 Jn. 4:18).

Again, Obama ia an avowed Christian, Marx, Lenin were avowed 'atheists' and that's a big difference. Besides, 'communism' is not the subject matter with regard to health care rather, it is the subject matter of your 'fears' with regard to a working 'health care system.'

Such fears wrought contempt for God's masses. Here, is Obama willing to do something CHRIST-LIKE in aiding almost 50 million people who do not have access to health care. Yet, it is the so-called Christian Right contemptously resisting such a godly thing that Obama seeks to bring about. That is WRONG!

In resisting, they have hurled utter contempt at innocent millions who are deprived of health care NOT because they are lazy, won't work, or all the other filthy, satanic things hurled by the so-called Christian populace. Rather, it is because of a myriad of reasons. Some people have illnesses from their youth up and cannot get health insurance. It is wrong to show contempt and pass mis-judgment.

Some people work jobs where health insurance isn't offered. What's the so-called Christian reply? Should of went to college, got a better job, or any such vile, demonic nonsense.

They are merciless, cruel, evil, in their reasoning. In so doing, they are 'enemies of Christ' thinking they are doing God a service. (Jn. 16:1-2)

Look and understand, the issue is this, 50 MILLION people without health insurance living in America, the greatest industrialized nation of the world What to do about it? What is your answer Trevor? What is the so-called Christian right answer to alleviate it?

Obama has come up with a brilliant plan to alleviate the matter. Since the U.S. government is a government BY THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE,' let's get the PEOPLE some health insurance.

Let's stop those wicked abusers of capitialism from without restraint raising premiums causing those who already have insurance to lose it as they are not able to afford the high premium payments. Only Government can effectively do this just as government intervened and stopped whites from enslaving, segregatiing and discriminating. Yes, Trevor that's what a 'government' 'of, for, and by' the people is suppose to do and with the help of God, I'm praying this health care bill passes within the United States. That way, God's innocent, wonderful American men, women and children can have access to dignified health care.

TREVOR STATED: "Communism:"Communism (from Latin: communis = "common") is a socioeconomic structure and political ideology that promotes the establishment of an egalitarian, classless, stateless society based on common ownership and control of the means of production and property in general. In political science, however, the term "Communism", usually spelled with the capital letter C is often used to refer to the Communist states, a form of government in which the state operates under a one-party system and declares allegiance to Marxism-Leninism or a derivative thereof, even if the party does not actually claim that it has already reached communism."

------------------------------------

MY REPLY: I've basically answered this portion in the above comments but let me reitierate whose bringing up 'communism' but you and those who think like you? NOT OBAMA rather YOU ALL are fearfully speculating and coming up with the wrong conclusion.

Listen, we know the Bible says, 'a one world government will come, there's no stopping it. However, in the meantime, we are to 'occupy' until Christ's comes. That means, do good to help our fellow man. 'Health care' support is to 'do good.'

Again, what is your solution to health care? Hopefully, it is NOT like the Christian right who 'curse' and 'revile' all who don't have health care as NOT deserving of it because of something they did or did not do, which is a ball-face satanic lie.

========================

TREVOR STATED: Egalitarian is a political doctrine that holds that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights. Generally it applies to being held equal under the law and society at large. In actual practice, one may be considered an egalitarian in most areas listed below, even if not subscribing to equality in every possible area of individual difference.

Classless is exactly what Obama is shooting for the people to think. With the taxing of the rich, the plan (so they think) is to bring everyone on "equal grounds". If that is so, then what is the point of being an entrepreneur? Did you all know that the GOVERNMENT is now the majority owner of certain major companies that received a bailout, but NOT the banks (GM, Chrysler, ect.)? The rich obviously don't want that because they worked too hard to getr rich. The poor want it however because 1) they reject entrepreneurial opportunities and shoot for welfare, & 2) misery loves company.

Stateless is exactly what a one world government is shooting for. The N.A.U. potentially starts us towards such a thing. Europe is almost there. Africa is on its way, along with Asia.

-----------------------------------

MY REPLY: In all of these political systems, ideologies you put up, never once have you said how many of them are the same in some definition as the Christian principles. For instance, eglatarian means EQUALITY. So does the Bible advocate EQUALITY.

Liberation Theology means 'helping the poor and needy to get equality to obtain wealth and prosperity'. So does the Bible advocate assisting the poor and needy and protecting them from the rich and filthy who are oppressing them. (Psalms 12; etc).

You all are passing judgment against Obama and that is WRONG. He says, 'he's a Christian', then look at his FRUITS OR WORKS. I can't name them all but the man gave up a lucrative million dollar lawyer position that he could have had and instead worked in the projects with the poor and needy.

He has a heart towards the poor and needy and sees the injustice wrought against them by the rich capitialist in the same LIKE manner that Jesus saw it And, in the same manner that I, and every other righteous believer sees it. Deal with this TRUTH Trevor, deal with it.

Again, you all are full of 'fear' and in so doing, have cast rhyme and reason (which is of God) to the ground (2 Ttim. 1:7). If I, or many of the righteous believers had the power that Obama has, I would fight to get health care under control for those who have it, and health care accessability for all Americans. This is a righteous thing.

I dont' sit around going what does this righteous act of health care have in common with a political ideology? 'Ah, yes, it's a social thing, therefore it's socialism, ah-ha, which will lead to communism, which, my god, makes him the anti-Christ..' Something's wrong with that type of thought pattern and it's not Obama. Rather, it's the 'man in the mirror' check him out Trevor.

========================

TREVOR STATED: "The people's wealth is slowly being drained from them, not by force, but by swindling (Cash-4-Gold sales, federal income tax which is actually illegal), and by foolishness (credit abuse, poor money management). Soon the people's choice will no longer be in their hands. Watch how easily they slide the RID chip into play. Watch how easily they slide credit in and cash/gold out. For the record, I'm a black man that is against Barack Obama not because a white guy or a black guy said anything, but because I weighed the options, prayed and studied. There is another black gentleman that says the same, by the name of Michael Steele. Ever heard of him? If its all about black-white, why didn't you vote for Cynthia Mckinney?

MY REPLY: Oh dear Trevor, listen you are exempt from any comparison to the Christian right, you are an honorable, respectable, black man who is simply wrong with regard to Obama. I wholeheartedly disagree with you but for a fact, know you are sincere in your wrong estimation of this man. I don't think you would purposely hurt him and I hope my views make that clear. I hope my views give you food for thought to change your 'wrong' disposition.

Listen, yes, the people's wealth is being drained. It was drained by the Republicans. Overall, it has always been drained by the 1% white male elitist who run this country. They drained our enslaved forefathers and foremothers of all wealth and compensation due them. They drained Rosewood and Black Wallstreet, and decent blacks throughout our history.

What does such draining have to do with Obama who seeks to straighten it out?

Oh, and yes, Federal Income Tax is illegal but it exists. It existed way before Obama was born I think. How does that system set up make Obama the Anti-Christ? it existed during the Bush reign and during every Republican reign. What does such an existence have to do with Obama? He didn't create it, the white man did. Because he won't come in and say, 'it's illega' that, makes him the Anti-Christ? Then he's got plenty of Anti-Christ forerunners who didn't do it. Shall we name all the Presidents since the institution of income tax? Every senator, congressman, alderman, if you will? Come on!

Oh, and don't get me started on Michael Steele. What? You want me to pull up the words of what his white allies such as Rush Limbaugh think of that boy? Sure, he's no Allen Keyes, or the rest of the house Negroes, but he is just as wrong as they are.

As already responded to, Black/White is used by satan to cause destruction. That's what he uses as the armor of his warfare to bring about corruption and ill-gotten power. As for Cynthia Mckinney she means well, but she wouldn't have had the chance to win as didObama. if I thought she did, I may have voted for her. She fell into some trouble but she is well-meaning, whereas Obama is well-articulated and GOD chose Obama, not Mckinney nor Hilary. Now, you don't really want to get started on the whole 'sexism' reason for women not having the same chance as men do ya? Remeber in 1898, the black man, not woman got the right to vote over women. That's just the way it has gone. God will avenge for this evil too, wrought by the elitist white male of so-called Christian America.
Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

If you think that the Anti-Christ will come after the Church is raptured out, then you are sadly mistaken. This prophetic word is speaking of the Anti-Christ. The believers will literally see the rise of the anti-Christ. If we are raptured out, then whats the warning for!?!

Matthew 24:22-24"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
"

Again, such warnings are not for the Church if the Church is not here. If the Church is raptured out, then who is this word for? There is no proof within the Bible for a "Left Behind" doctrine either.

Believe it: you shall see the anti-Christ (and I believe that we are seeing him now).
Wow Trevor, so you are one who is a 'going through the tribulation' believer. Good reasoning on one point but here's what YOU who believe in a 'going through the tribulation' have to explain. What then does the Scripture in 1 Thessalonian mean when it says, 'who is holding him back from being revealed? The Holy Spirit. Once the Holy Spirit is removed then the 'man of sin' will be revealed.

Not only that, in light of your 'going through the entire tribulation' belief, you must then explain why Scripture states, 'we are not appointed to wrath.'

Now, that said, I believe the Scriptures you mentioned are referring to a people who get saved after the rapture.

Okay, let me give a preview of what I believe, look amidst our black culture there are truly spirit-filled, born-again, righteous men, women and children building up our black culture, lifting up our God and being the salt of the Earth.

Now, there is also a secular faction raising hell, and wroughting injustice. There is also a false church in that they claim Christianity but are not.

Now, like the Prodigal son's story, the righteous brother who stayed at home being obedient to his Father did not have to suffer the wrath and madness that the brother who went out into the world did. In the same manner, that ban of righteous will not have to suffer wrath but will be removed into the Father's presence before the anti-Christ (who is NOT Obama) is revealed for the Holy Spirit lives in us and cannot nor will not leave us behind.

Hence, left behind truth would go towards that 'false church' who lied and said, they were 'of God' but are not. In that sense, they are left behind wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I knew you get back with me with some powerful counterpoints even though I do not agree but do agree you are a RIGHTEOUS, BLACK MAN who it is an honor to know.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service