Search the Scriptures, Can You Find One Text...

1. That says the Sabbath (seventh day) was ever changed from the seventh to the first day of the week?

2. Where the first day of the week (Sunday) is ever called a holy day?

3. Where we are told to keep the first day of the week holy?

4. That says that Jesus ever kept the first day (Sunday)?

5. Where the first day is ever given any sacred name?

6. That tells us to keep the first day in honor of the resurrection of Christ?

7. That affirms that any of the apostles ever kept the first day as the Sabbath?

8. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

9. Where it says it was for the Church to observe, or to meet on, the first day of the week?

10. Where we are told not to work on the first day of the week?

11. Where any blessings are promised for observing Sunday?

12. Where any punishment is threatened for working on Sunday?

13. That says the seventh day is not now God's Sabbath day?

14. Where the apostles ever taught their converts to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

15. That says the seventh-day Sabbath is ABOLISHED?

16. Where the first day is ever called the Lord's Day?

17. Where the first day was ever appointed to be kept as the Lord's Day?

18. That says that the Father or the Son (Jesus) rested on the first day of the week?

19. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

20. That says that Jesus, Paul or any other of the apostles taught anyone to observe the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

21. That calls the seventh day the "Jewish Sabbath" or one text that calls Sunday the "Christian Sabbath"?

22. Authorizing anyone to set aside God's Sabbath and observe any other day?

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the prophecy is that he would make sacrifice and oblations to cease Dan.9:27
hebrew 10==that the blood of bulls and goat could never cleanse sin,and that the people had took it out content (lev.4 says if you sin thru ignorance meanin you didn't no any better) ther is the law then there is the if you break the law= law inwhich is refered to as the "works","deeds", and "ordinances" of the law in the NT this what the messiah forfilled , this is why the veil ripped because if you read lev4 you'll find that the preist had to take the Lamb without blemis behind the veil and offer him up to the lord,this what jesus did or for filled the sacrificial law
chplain harris,
"The Bible does not command that the Sabbath day be the day of worship. The Bible describes worship on the Sabbath, but does not prescribe organized corporate worship on the Sabbath" (this is in error)

Leviticus 23
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

3Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

What is a "Holy Convocation" ???
were those verses clear in showing that this is the commandment of the lord and not of the jews ,not of moses but of the lord,and he commanded that we host it in all our dwellings also vs.14/21/31/41/state plainly for ever and question to you is....
how long is for ever???
or do we throw this out???

and christain means follower of christ which were jews
so how were they jew and not christians ???
Once the New Covenant was established by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the New Testament nowhere describes Christians setting aside the Sabbath day as the day of worship.
Chaplain Pat Harris,(error)
Acts 17:2
And Paul, as his manner was went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures
BruthaPharoah-the holy cnvocation spoken of in lev.23
to go even further they keeping the feast of pentacost(one the lord high sabbaths lev.23) when the holy spirit adobe on them, act 2 the reason the holy spirit found them because they were where the lord told them to be.
concider the matter if the lord said meet me on this street at this time on this day ,do you think you can come 2 days later 2 blocks over and find the lord there ???
Chaplin Harris:

I submit to you some older Bible translations which have not hidden the fact that the early Believers worshipped on the sabbath. Even some of the Reformation- Reformers believed this since their Bibles read "Sabbath" before the translators changed it to the "first day of the week":

Below you will find the translations of Tyndaly 1525, Coverdale and the Bishop's Bible which use the word "SABBATH" instead of the "first day of the week" in Acts 20:7 -

Tyndale 1525

Acts 20:7-
*On a saboth day* the disciples came together for to break bread, and Paul preached unto them (ready to depart on the morrow) and continued the preaching unto midnight.

Coverdale

*Vpon one of the Sabbathes*, whan the disciples came together to breake bred, Paul preached vnto them, wyllinge to departe on the morow, and contynued the preachinge vnto mydnight.

Bishop's Bible:

And *vpon one of the Sabboth dayes*</</u>b>, when the disciples came together for to breake bread, Paul reasoned with the, redy to depart on the morowe, and continued the worde vnto mydnyght.
TORAH GANGSTERS! LOL, LOL, LOL

I'm going to have to work on my comedy act to keep up with you and Bro. Trevor!

You guys really bless me with your humor! I LOVE IT!
You all need to quit referring to us as worshiping the Torah.
Thank you Thank You Sis Harris for your compliment, I would rather be called a Torah Gangster by those of you who are lawless, like you, than to be called "Lawless" by the one who is the LIVING TORAH, who sends the lawless ones to hell:

Matt. 7:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS (TORAHLESSNESS).’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Word - Torah Made Flesh John 1:1

Creator saw how man evolved in the time of Noah, and He decided to destroy most of them. He saved Noah and his family. Now man is again as he was in the time of Noah.

Our heavenly Father had compassion on us. He could see that we were having trouble learning how to be loving and kind. There were apparently many who were not even making any effort. When Creator gave the commandments and statutes to Moses, He knew at that time that many would choose to live wickedly, with their souls wallowing in darkness, in the muck and mire with the pigs. Apparently He wanted to give man a chance, so He had Moses write all the Words He gave him, and then told Moses to put the Words into the Ark of the Covenant. Moses did so. God told him the Law would be a witness against man in the latter days.

We are now in the latter days. The Law given to Moses still exists and is now a witness against all of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This Law is the Torah. Many of these descendants of our beloved patriarchs have apparently assimilated with the people of many nations, and have forgotten that they are Israelites.

Mankind became more and more wicked. Our Father sent His only begotten Son, Unconditional Love, to mankind in the form of Christ. He placed Christ, or Divine Love, into the heart of a man, Jesus. It is said Jesus was the Word made flesh and sent to dwell among us. The Word was the Torah.

The Law, Torah, is now a witness against essentially all of us. This must be why Satan has gotten most of organized religion to deny the Torah, and say it is only a Jewish thing. However, anyone who denies the Torah, also denies Jesus, and God the Father. And we are told that anyone who denies God will himself be denied at the last judgment. There are no freebies. We will reap what we sow.

Now is the time we can choose to show our love for our heavenly Father and to Jesus. We can begin studying the Torah and learn to know God. Reject it and Matt. 7:23 is your fate....
This is for you lawless ones, you false teachers and false propjets who speak evil of the way of truth:

2Pet.2
[1] But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
[2] And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.....
Sis Harris:
Where is the Bible text to support your statement above.
Please show us when the New Covenant was established in the Bible, with the Book, chapter and verse, noting that both Israel and Judah agreed to accept a covenant with their Messiah.

I can't find such a text....
Luke 22:20, "This cup is the new testament (covenant) in my blood, which is shed for you."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service