"THE PAULINE DOCTRINE"

In this world of modern Christianity people refuse to read their bibles for themselves, instead they rely solely on their preacher. And that’s sad because most preachers don’t do in-depth studying of the bibles themselves instead they rely on prewritten sermons some of which can be found at the neighborhood bible bookstore.

There are only a few preachers that actually teach the true uncut word of God. And when the average preacher does go into the bible most only want to read the writings of Paul. And they don’t even read all of Paul’s writing.

They’ll read a verse or two here and there and try and build a doctrine on it. These are what we call selective readers, reading only what they think will support their false teachings. You can read to them straight scriptures out of the bible and straight statements that Jesus himself made, and they will look you in the eye and say, but Paul said! I got news for you; there is nowhere in the bible where
Paul contradicts the word of God. And if you think there is then you need to do a more in-depth study of the scriptures.

Paul’s place in the kingdom of God is guaranteed, can you make the same statement? It’s best you realized that Paul has no kingdom to put you in nor does he have a lake of fire to torment you in. Now we are going to take a close look at some of Paul’s writings, and the bible will clearly show you that it is on the same accord with the rest of the writers of God’s holy word.

First of all God had Peter to clearly warn you about some of Paul’s writing. (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Now you need to take heed to this warning, you can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on one or two verse out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother ozell adams ,

Please explain me the following phrase:

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

TO LIVE........BY FAITH. What does it mean?

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God"

Ephesians 2:8

To be saved by grace through faith, what does it mean?

The Bible says that we are SAVED by grace, however you teach that "your soul is not saved as soon as you start to believe on Jesus, salvation is works in progress, not a one step solution"

It's time you stop your false teachings! Enough is enough!

Please, read Romans 8: 1 - 39, 1 John 3 : 9, Hebrews 10 :1- 39, 1 John 5:12, 20 and so on.

A true Christian will never deliberately keep on sinning after he has received the knowledge of the truth. This one is a Just, a Saint.

He lives by faith. He is saved not because of his own deeds, but because he believes in Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Savior.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit"

Romans 8:1

Brother, your good deeds can never save you.

Good works are faith expressed.

First we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, then the consequence of that is the good works.

We are saved before, then we are able to do good works.

Please, search and read my message entitled:" Good works are faith expressed".

Salvation is not works in progress, but God has already prepared good works in advance for us:

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do".

Ephesians 2:10

"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life".

1 John 5:12

May God enlighten you!

Have a good week-end!

See you next week!

Bro. Germain
Germain,

In the book of Isaiah, it says in the last days, we will be keeping Torah(Isaiah 2:2-3, 66:20-23). Will you be there keeping it with us?
you quoted

Please explain me the following phrase:

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

TO LIVE........BY FAITH. What does it mean?"

ozell said

It means to believe!!!

before we can believe in grace or Jesus, or the Word of God, Jesus had Paul write

Rom11v 5: For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6: But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7: Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8: But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12: For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.14: How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?15: And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16: But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

How can anyone have faith if they have not heard?
how can they believe if the teachers of God have not taught?

so what do you believe? you believe we don't have to keep God's law because of Grace?
you have not heard nor do you have a teacher sent from God.

you quoted

"""For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God"

Ephesians 2:8

To be saved by grace through faith, what does it mean?"

ozell said

we are saved by the blood(grace) of Jesus

''The Bible says that we are SAVED by grace, however you teach that "your soul is not saved as soon as you start to believe on Jesus, salvation is works in progress, not a one step solution""

Now let me go on the offensive Brother
who is the one who will save you and when?

let me give you a little help.

Mt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Jesus said
even the servants of God who are hated by all men have to endure to the end.

Jesus said
Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

the same shall be saved if they endure unto the end

Paul said to the Gentiles(Europeans)
1Cor 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

you quoted

Its time you stop your false teachings! Enough is enough!

Please, read Romans 8: 1 - 39, 1 John 3 : 9, Hebrews 10 :1- 39, 1 John 5:12, 20 and so on.

ozell said

Rom 9v1: I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2: That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3: For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4: Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

and

Rom3v1: What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2: Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Jesus has awakened the dry bones in the valley!!!!

You said

A true Christian will never deliberately keep on sinning after he has received the knowledge of the truth. This one is a Just, a Saint.

what is a true Christians(follower of Jesus) Its obvious that they have not heard about
THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE.

The Jesus of the bible kept the sabbath day
the Jesus of the bible was circumcised
the Jesus of the bible kept the commandments

where is your true christian?

you said

He lives by faith. He is saved not because of his own deeds, but because he believes in Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Savior.

ozell said

then he will believe the statement Jesus said

Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mk 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

when is the end for man?

you said
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit"
Romans 8:1

ozell said
a person who is in Jesus keeps the Law. so why condemn him or her

you said
Good works are faith expressed.

First we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, then the consequence of that is the good works.

We are saved before, then we are able to do good works.

Please, search and read my message entitled:" Good works are faith expressed".

Salvation is not works in progress, but God has already prepared good works in advance for us:

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do".

"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life".
1 John 5:12

ozell said
Jms 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jms 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Brother ozell adams,

I realize that you need to be taught.

Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm".

Let us read the Holy scriptures:

“All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved”.

Matthew 10:22

Our Lord was addressing His Disciples.

We have to stand firm or to endure because all men will hate us because of Him.

Salvation is a gift.

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”.

Romans 6:23

According to you what is a gift?

If it is on the basis of your merit that you are saved, then salvation is no longer a gift.

In addition, God would have given His only begotten Son in vain (John 3:16)?

Salvation is a gift of God; it does not depend on your own good works.

It is by grace that we have been saved, through faith. This not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

If someone is really saved he/she will bear good fruits for a good tree bears good fruits.

Indeed, the Bible declares:

“Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them”.

Matthew 7:20

First, we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and then the consequence of that is the good works for “faith without deeds is useless”. Good works are faith expressed.

This is the reason why I fully agree with the following biblical verses you've quoted:

James 2:20: "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also".

There is no contradiction in the Bible. Brother James and Brother Paul had the same Spirit and they taught the same truth.

Salvation is a gift of God.

Those who are saved should produce good works. Not the works according to their own opinion or theology, but as God's workmanships, created in Christ Jesus, they should do good works, which God prepared in advance for them to do. Amen!

Brother, what you call good works according to your theology may not seem good to God (1 Corinthians 13: 1-3, Isaiah 58).

Indeed, those who are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and do good works according to God’s will should stand firm or endure because all men will hate them because of Jesus Christ.

To "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm".

They do not endure in order to be saved, but they endure because they are saved.

“Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1 Peter 5:8-9

Those who are saved are asked to resist the devil, standing firm in the faith because the Bible says:

“If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin, he will die for it; because of the sin he has committed he will die. 27 But if a wicked man turns away from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will save his life. 28 Because he considers all the offenses he has committed and turns away from them, he will surely live; he will not die”.

Ezekiel 18: 26-28

However, if someone truly believes in Jesus Christ, she/he will never give up, no matter the troubles or problems she/he meets in his/her life.

Yes, him who is truly holy will continue to be holy till the end of his life on Earth.

“Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

Revelation 22:11

Likewise, him who is truly saved will continue to be saved till the end of his life.

Those who are truly saved by faith and do good works according to God’s will will always stand firm or endure till death.

They are saved by faith, and they always endure or stand firm in faith. They resist the Devil till death.

If you are not saved first by Jesus Christ by faith, how can you manage to stand firm or resist to the devil?

“Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God”.

2 Corinthians 3: 4-5

This is the truth!

Can a man deserve salvation? No, it is a gift of God!

“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us”.

Romans 5:8

Can you your own works save you?

No!

Our competence comes from God!

First, we are saved by grace through faith, then God Himself gives us the spiritual armor in order to stand firm, to resist the devil till the end of our life.

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints”.

Ephesians 6: 10-18

Yes, Our competence comes from God!

” for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous”.

“I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread”.

Psalm 37: 17; 25

“ A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all”

Psalm 34:19

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Where is our merit? Nowhere!

Jesus Christ is all for us.

“I can do everything through him who gives me strength”

Philippians 4:13

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me”.

Galatians 2:20

Yes, Our competence comes from Jesus Christ! Amen!

Now, brother ozell adams , let me show you something:

The Bible declares:

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession-to the praise of his glory”.

Ephesians 1: 13-14

"...Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession..."

If you truly believe in Jesus Christ and you are marked with a seal, namely the Holy Spirit, you are saved forever, you can never lose salvation.

Why?

Simply because the Holy Spirit is a deposit guarantee of your inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession.

UNTIL THE REDEMPTION!

Amen! Amen! Amen

This is the truth!

Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you have believed?

If yes, then the Bibles says that you are saved forever!

“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption”.

Ephesians 4:30

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Brotherozell adams,

I realize that you need to be taught.

Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm".

Let us read the Holy scriptures:

“All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved”.

Matthew 10:22

Our Lord was addressing His Disciples.

We have to stand firm or to endure because all men will hate us because of Him.

Salvation is a gift.

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”.

Romans 6:23

According to you what is a gift?

If it is on the basis of your merit that you are saved, then salvation is no longer a gift.

In addition, God would have given His only begotten Son in vain (John 3:16)?

Salvation is a gift of God; it does not depend on your own good works.

It is by grace that we have been saved, through faith. This not from ourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

If someone is really saved he/she will bear good fruits for a good tree bears good fruits.

“Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them”.

Matthew 7:20

First, we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and then the consequence of that is the good works for “faith without deeds is useless”. Good works are faith expressed.

This is the reason why I fully agree with the following biblical verses you've quoted:

James 2:20: "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also".

There is no contradiction in the Bible. Brother James and Brother Paul had the same Spirit and they taught the same truth.

Salvation is a gift of God.

Those who are saved should produce good works. Not the works according to their own opinion or theology, but as God's workmanships, created in Christ Jesus, they should do good works, which God prepared in advance for them to do. Amen!

Brother, what you call good works according to your theology may not seem good to God (1 Corinthians 13: 1-3, Isaiah 58).

Indeed, those who are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and do good works according to God’s will should stand firm or endure because all men will hate them because of Jesus Christ.

To "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm".

They do not endure in order to be saved, but they endure because they are saved.

“Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1 Peter 5:8-9

Those who are saved are asked to resist the devil, standing firm in the faith because the Bible says:

“If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin, he will die for it; because of the sin he has committed he will die. 27 But if a wicked man turns away from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will save his life. 28 Because he considers all the offenses he has committed and turns away from them, he will surely live; he will not die”.

Ezekiel 18: 26-28

However, if someone truly believes in Jesus Christ, she/he will never give up, no matter the troubles or problems she/he meets in his/her life.

Yes, him who is truly holy will continue to be holy till the end of his life on Earth.

“Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

Revelation 22:11

Likewise, him who is truly saved will continue to be saved till the end of his life.

Those who are truly saved by faith and do good works according to God’s will will always stand firm or endure till death.

They are saved by faith, and they always endure or stand firm in faith. They resist the Devil till death.

If you are not saved first by Jesus Christ by faith, how can you manage to stand firm or resist to the devil?

“Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God”.

2 Corinthians 3: 4-5

This is the truth!

Can a man deserve salvation? No, it is a gift of God!

“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us”.

Romans 5:8

Can you your own works save you?

No!

Our competence comes from God!

First, we are saved by grace through faith, then God Himself gives us the spiritual armor in order to stand firm, to resist the devil till the end of our life.

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints”.

Ephesians 6: 10-18

” for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous”.

“I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread”.

Psalm 37: 17; 25

“ A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all”

Psalm 34:19

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Where is our merit? Nowhere!

Jesus Christ is all for us.

“I can do everything through him who gives me strength”

Philippians 4:13

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me”.

Galatians 2:20

Yes, Our competence comes from Jesus Christ! Amen!

Now, brother ozell adams , let me show you something:

The Bible declares:

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession-to the praise of his glory”.

Ephesians 1: 13-14

"...Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession..."

If you truly believe in Jesus Christ and you are marked with a seal, namely the Holy Spirit, you are saved forever, you can never lose salvation.

Why?

Simply because the Holy Spirit is a deposit guarantee of your inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession.

UNTIL THE REDEMPTION!

Amen! Amen! Amen

This is the truth!

Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you have believed?

If yes, then the Bibles says that you are saved forever!

“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption”.

Ephesians 4:30

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Bro Germain

with all due respect

you sound like one of these typical sunday false prophets

http://www.theisraelofgod.com/

come learn the truth
Now we are going to take a brief look at where this false teaching of eternal security “once saved always saved” came from because it is surly not the teaching of the God of this bible

"BRIEF HISTORY OF CALVINISM"

Calvinism is a system of religious doctrine made popular by the 16th century church reformer, John Calvin. Calvin was a brilliant logician who framed a coherent body of beliefs based on the former teachings of the 4th century monk, Augustine. Using belief in Total Human Depravity as its basis, Calvinism theology embraces these tenets (using the acrostic, TULIP):

(1) Total Inherited Depravity. The teaching is simple that all men (including babies) have inherited Adam’s sin. Not only have all inherited Adam’s sin, but also man enters the world totally depraved (“Adam’s sinful nature”). The bible, conversely teaches "(Eze. 18:20) the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” Furthermore, “The soul that sinneth, it shall die”. All have sinned, but it is because we ourselves have chosen to go astray. “Babies” are not presented in the bible as depraved, but as pure and models of the kingdom of heaven (Matt. 18:3-6).

(2) Unconditional Election. Calvinism teaches that since man is so totally depraved when he is born, it is impossible for him to choose to serve God. Therefore, God must arbitrarily choose who will be saved. This teaching is sometimes referred to as predestination. The bible teaches predestination, but not as taught by Augustine and Calvin. God is no respecter of persons and all who choose to be saved, and do the necessary things required will experience God’s forgiveness and blessings (Acts 10:34-35, John 3:16).

(3) Limited Atonement. Limited Atonement is the position “that since God arbitrarily chose those who would be saved, Jesus only died for those individuals.” However, the bible teaches that (Heb. 2:9) Jesus tasted death for “every man”. (1Tim. 2:3-6, Matt. 7:13-14) God would have all men saved, but only a few desire and have the knowledge to be saved. (1 John 2:2) And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

(4) Irresistible Grace. The teaching of irresistible grace is based on the belief of the direct operation of the Holy Spirit. The chosen have no choice or participation in their salvation, the Spirit overwhelms them, even against their own will, according to Augustinism. Calvinism teaches that man, any man, who has not experienced this irresistible working and transformation effected by the Spirit, can not understand the gospel, hence, without this special working man cannot be saved. But the bible says; (Rom. 1:16) "for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. (Acts 10:44) While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. So whosoever hear and believe and do the words of the Lord the Holy Ghost shall also visit them.

(5) Perseverance of the saints. Since man initially has no say or participation in the procuring of his salvation, so it is during the remainder of his life. If it is all of God, man cannot lose his salvation, says Calvinism. As a result, the doctrine of “once saved always saved” had to be introduced. Notwithstanding, the bible plainly teaches the Christian can fall (1Cor. 10:12). In fact if one does not grow in Christ, one will fall. Man’s continued salvation is contingent on man’s remaining with God (Joshua 24:20).
Adams,

Yes, OSAS is from one of those BOTTOM floors of hell.
Again this teaching of once saved always saved or eternal security is a man made doctrine. It is not the teaching of Paul, and it is not the teaching Jesus. It is another doctrine of the ministers of Satan.

(1Cor. 1:18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

(2Cor. 2:15) For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: Now that’s why you must read the whole bible for yourself and pray for understanding. You simply cannot take one or two verses out of context and build a doctrine on it.

Paul told you to; (2Tim. 2:15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, (not man) a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. You must rightfully divide the word of God, you must find out where every thing fits because fit it does.

Now if you just read the above two verses you might say that Paul is telling these people directly that they are saved now. And that is exactly what he is saying. But the question should be asked, saved from what?

(Rom. 3:23-25) (v.23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (v.24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (v.25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.

So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus. And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past. We were all locked under death by Adam’s sin, even the second death. But when Jesus became (he was God in the beginning) man and died for the sins of the world, he gave us access back to the tree of life (himself) which Adam had caused us to lose. That’s what grace is, our free gift our access back to the tree of life but that’s another lesson for another time.

So by coming under the blood of Jesus you are saved from your past sins. And if you are saved now, it is on a day to day basis. Because all have sinned, and if you continue to live you will sin again. It is the willful sinning that you need to put in check.
(Rom. 11:22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

You had better continue in God’s goodness or you will be cut off. This is also the writing of thee Apostle Paul. You must continue to keep God’s laws if you expect to receive salvation.

(Colo. 1:22-23) (v.22) In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: (v.23) If ye continue in the faith grounded and settle, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister.

You must continue in the faith and not be moved by the cares of the world. It’s more than confessing the name of Jesus, salvation is a work in progress you must take it one day at a time. It is a sad thing to believe that once you say that you believe on Christ your journey is done. You have only taken the first steps toward learning about the true and living God.

(Heb. 3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; You must believe in what you are doing that’s what faith is, you most be confident unto the end. You must keep God’s law until death or until the coming of the Lord, if you expect salvation.
Sisters and brother read your bible for yourself and pray to God for understanding, and ask him to help you find a church that is teaching his true uncut word.

But if you still believe the false doctrine of “once saved always saved” and that you can never fall away then what does this next verse mean?

(Heb. 6:4-6) (v.4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, (v.5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, (v.6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You mean that you can be enlightened, be partakers of the Holy Ghost, taste the good word of God and still it’s possible for you to fall away.

You had better pay attention to what the Lord inspired Paul to write here. Just as you choose to serve God of you own free will you can by that same free will decide to stop serving God. You are what is called a free agent, the choice is yours.
(Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

So there you have it, the Pauline doctrine regarding three subjects, the Sabbath day, God’s commandments and the salvation of God (saved). The bible coincides perfectly; it is man that complicates things up when he tries to put his own spin on things. It’s up to you whether you will believe straight bible that you have just read or continue to rely on the doctrine of men.

(Acts 28:23-24) (v.23) And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. (v.24) And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

(Eccl. 9:5) “For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing” And it’s a good thing that the dead don’t know anything, because Paul would surely be trouble if he knew how people was trying to twist his writings and make them contrary to the doctrine of Jesus.

Always remember that there is peace in Jesus. May the Lord God give skill and understanding to all who are truly seeking the truth.

In Jesus name, A-MEN.

http://www.theisraelofgod.com/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service