Is The Trinity Biblical?
From the Christian Research Institute
www.equip.org
The Trinity is a basic doctrine of orthodox Christianity. Yet the word "Trinity" is not found anywhere in the Bible. Is the doctrine of the Trinity really biblical?
The doctrine of the Trinity says that there is one All Mighty One (God) who exists eternally as three distinct persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I can assure you that the elements of this doctrine are all taken directly from the Bible.
The first plank of the Trinitarian platform is that there is only one All Mighty One (God). The Bible could not be more explicit on this point, which it states explicitly about two dozen times. In Isaiah 44:8 Yahweh (The LORD) says that even He does not know of any other (mighty ones)gods!
Yahshua (Jesus) often spoke of the All Mighty One (God) as His Father, and the apostles frequently spoke of "the Almighty One (God) the Father." But the New Testament also insists that Yahshua (Jesus) is The Almighty One (God). For example, Thomas acknowledged Yahshua (Jesus) as, "My Lord(master) and my Almighty One (God)" (John 20:28), and both Peter and Paul spoke of Yahshua (Jesus) as "our All Mighty One (God) and Savior" (2 Pet. 1:1; Tit. 2:13). Yet the New Testament also makes the distinction between the Father and the Son as two very different persons. In fact they tell us that they love one another, speak to each other, and seek to glorify each other (e.g., John 17: 1-26).
The Old Testament refers often to the Holy Spirit as The Almighty One (God) at work in the world, without distinction from the Father. But Yahshua (Jesus) in John 14 to 16 explained that this Holy Spirit would be sent by the Father at the Messiah’s (Christ's) request. The Holy Spirit would teach and guide the disciples, not speaking on His own initiative, but speaking on the Messiah’s 9Christ's) behalf and glorifying The messiah (Christ). Thus, the Holy Spirit is revealed by The Messiah (Christ) to be a third person distinct from the Father and distinct from the Son.
In short, the doctrine of the Trinity is completely and totally biblical, and it is essential that all the Followers of the Messiah Yahshua (Christians) give assent to this doctrine.

Views: 1278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DId you even bother reading my post? If so you would have read that many times Angels speak and act as though they are God. God gives them the authority to do so.....but in fact it is an angel that is doing the speaking.

Here are a few examples;

Exod.23
[20] Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
[21] Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

So the angel above was not only sent by God to PROTECT the nation of Israel, but also to PUNISH them if they got out-of-line. God tells Moses that this angel has ALL of the authority of God, for God says, "my name is in him.", and they were to listen to him because he would not forgive them of their transgressions/sins.

Here is the other;

Judg.2
[1] And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

Again, the angel, 'Holy Spirit' is talking as though he was the one that made the covenant, though we know it was really Jesus, as we learned from the lesson, the angel still spoke as if it were he that made the agreement with the nation of Israel.

NOw lets' read the REST of Acts 5

[9] Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?

Now let me ask you a question....Just which one of the SEVEN Spirits of the Lord did she tempt? Yes (7)!!! Let's read about them;

Rev.4
[5] And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Rev.5
[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

So tell me about these (7) Spirits of God! Just how do they fit into your "One Spirit" theroy?

I am not fighting the truth, only trying to give it.

I'll try to make this simple for you, but you will need to answer a few questions;

What type of being is God?

What type of beings are angels?

Are ALL angels "spirit beings"?

What are the angels called that decided to side with Satan?

What are the angels called that remained in heaven?

What are some of the names these "spirit beings", the ones that remained in heaven, go by?

Now this is pretty simple. Even the verse you quoted goes hand in hand wiith what I am saying;

Zechariah 4:10, "For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth."

The (7) eyes of the Lord that go to and fro through the whole earth are the same as;

Rev.5
[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And, as I'm sure you have already answered, angels are "spirit beings", those same spirit beings that is spoken of in Zech.4:10 and in Rev.5:6

Now I must ask, Why are you making up terms and phrases not found in God's inspired word? There is no mention of any sevenfold spirits of God.

There is nothing in God's inspired word that comes close to saying, "The sevenfold spirits of God are "figures" of the one Holy Spirit."

Now if you could be so kind to answer the above questions.

WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN, WILL THERE BE 3 SEPARATE PERSONS OR SPIRITS OR GOD'S STANDING THERE TO GREET US? PLEASE ANSWER.
Can you please direct me to the Book, chapter and verse that says we are going to heaven.

NO ONE is going to heaven!

This is just another misunderstood notion.

Your diagram says that THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT THE SON (JESUS).

Acts 20:28
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

This scripture suggest that the Holy Ghost purchased us with his own blood, but we've been taught that the Son (Jesus) is the one who died and purchased us with his own blood. So either these 2 separate God's, as you call it, died for our sins or they are ONE in the same. Were there two separate deaths for our sins by two separate Gods?
Good Reply EW! There's Not going to be three Gods or two when we Go to Heaven. People that Cannot See that Jesus is that One God we Need and Love?They Are Blinded From The Truth.
Scripture Base for this study:
John 8:24 (KJV)
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Questions to be pursued and answered:
1. What name did our Savior come in? Work in? And declare unto the world?
2. What is the name of the Father? And of the Son? And of the Holy Ghost?
3. What did Jesus mean when he said that we must know he is the "I am He" or we will die in our sins?
4. Are there 3 'persons' in the Godhead or 3 'manifestations' of the ONE GOD? or does it really matter if we know or not?
Scriptural Answer:
1. God (the Father) of the Old Testament declares that one day 'all will know His name' and that He is the 'I am he'.
Isaiah 52:6 (KJV)
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

2. God declares that in that day there will be One King who is the ONE LORD and He will have only ONE NAME.
Zechariah 14:9 (KJV)
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

3. The Father's name is what all the family in heaven and earth is named after.
Ephesians 3:14-15 (KJV)
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

4. Jesus came in His Father's name.
John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5. Jesus said He was the Father.
John 10:30 (KJV)
30 I and my Father are one.

6. Holy Ghost/Spirit was the father of the Son-Jesus.
Matthew 1:18 (KJV)
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 1:20 (KJV)
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Luke 1:35 (KJV)
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

7. Jesus inherited His Father's name.
Hebrews 1:4 (KJV)
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

8. An angel of the Father named Jesus.
Matthew 1:20-21 (KJV)
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 1:30-31 (KJV)
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

9. Jesus name is higher than any other name, in heaven, on earth or under the earth.
Philippians 2:9-10 (KJV)
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

10. Jesus came in the name of the LORD.
Matthew 21:9 (KJV)
9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Matthew 23:39 (KJV)
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Mark 11:9-10 (KJV)
9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
10 Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
Luke 13:35 (KJV)
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luke 19:38 (KJV)
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
John 12:13 (KJV)
13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

11. The Father is the only LORD.
Isaiah 37:16 (KJV)
16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
Isaiah 43:3 (KJV)
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah 43:15 (KJV)
15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Isaiah 45:5-6 (KJV)
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:18 (KJV)
18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

12. Only One LORD, One Faith and One Baptism.
Ephesians 4:5 (KJV)
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

13. Jesus is coming back in the name of the LORD.
Luke 13:35 (KJV)
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luke 19:38 (KJV)
38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

14. Jesus is both LORD and CHRIST.
Matthew 1:16 (KJV)
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 2:4 (KJV)
4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
Acts 2:36 (KJV)
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 7:59 (KJV)
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

15. The Father is the only Immanuel.
Isaiah 8:8 (KJV)
8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.
Isaiah 8:10 (KJV)
10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

16. Jesus is the only Immanuel/Emmanuel.
Isaiah 7:14 (KJV)
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Acts 15:14 (KJV)
14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
2 Timothy 2:16 (KJV)
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17. Jesus did all work in His Father's name.
John 10:25 (KJV)
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

18. Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost/Comforter.
John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

19. The Holy Spirit/Ghost/Comforter was the Father of Jesus.
Matthew 1:20 (KJV)
Luke 1:35 (KJV)
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

20. Jesus is the Comforter.
Notice in these following verses that the Holy Ghost/Spirit is to come to the disciples yet it is Jesus who is the one coming back to live inside of them.
John 14:16-18 (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; (Note: In the original Greek reading this verse actually reads: "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another way to be comforted". [W. E. Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words - The word Comforter or Consoler corresponds to the name 'Menahem', given by the Hebrews to the Messiah, so every Jew at that time knew who and what that 'comforter' is and would be - Jesus Himself] and then in verses 18 and 28 we see what that other way is, it is Jesus in spirit form coming back to live within us. Remember in Hebrews 13:5 Paul speaking of the Lord, who we know is Jesus, quotes part of 1 Kings 8:57 "for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" and by these verses we see that Jesus never left us but lives in us via our own personal Pentecostal experience of Acts 2 as the Holy Ghost/Spirit.)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 14:28 (KJV)
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

21. The Father is the 'I am he'.
Isaiah 41:4 (KJV)
4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Isaiah 43:10 (KJV)
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isaiah 43:13 (KJV)
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
Isaiah 43:25 (KJV)
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Isaiah 48:12 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

22. Jesus is the 'I am he'.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

23. The Father's name is called Jesus.
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 45:15 (KJV)
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. (Note: The word 'Saviour' here is the Hebrew word 'Yehoshua' and actually means 'Jehovah saves' and can properly be translated as the name Jesus for if you remember the name or word Jesus [Strong's Exhaustive concordance #2424 'Iesous' in Greek or in English would be 'Yahweh saves] means 'Saviour' so we see that the God of Israel is the Saviour/Jesus. The Greek word or name Iesous is translated ‘-Jesus’ 964 times, ‘Jesus’ 10 times and ‘him’ once in the KJV.
Zechariah 14:9 (KJV)
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

24. Jesus' name is called the name of the Everlasting Father.
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

25. The Father is the only 'Almighty God'.
Genesis 17:1 (KJV)
1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Ezekiel 10:5 (KJV)
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

26. Jesus is the only 'Almighty God'.
2 Corinthians 6:18 (KJV)
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Revelation 1:1 (KJV) Note: The whole book of Revelation is about Jesus, Who He is and What He is. Notice the first five words of verse one 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ'. Those words set the stage for the entire rest of the book. It’s all about Jesus.
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Revelation 4:8 (KJV)
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Revelation 15:3 (KJV)
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Revelation 16:7 (KJV)
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Revelation 19:6 (KJV)
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

27. The Father is the First and the Last.
Isaiah 44:6 (KJV)
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 48:12 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

28. Jesus is the First and the Last.
Revelation 1:11 (KJV)
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Revelation 1:17 (KJV)
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

29. In Jesus is the fullness of all that is God and He is the Head of all.
Colossians 2:9-10 (KJV)
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

30. The Father is the one and only Savior.
Isaiah 43:3 (KJV)
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah 45:15 (KJV)
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
Isaiah 45:21 (KJV)
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isaiah 63:8 (KJV)
8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.

Insert:
There are 19 compound names or titles of God in the Bible and they are:

Compound Names of Jehovah-Jesus in the Bible

Category: 19 Jehovah compound-titles or names in the Old Testament and one duplicated or carried over into the New Testament.
Not all locations of each individual compound name are given but just a sample so as to establish the usage and application of each.

Overview
1. Jehovah-Adonai The Lord Our Sovereign Genesis 15:2, 8
(Master Jehovah)
2. Jehovah-Elohav The Lord My God Psalm 7:1; Zech. 14:5
3. Jehovah-Eloheenu The Lord Our God Psalm 99:5, 8, 9
4. Jehovah-Eloheka The Lord Thy God Exodus 20:2, 5
5. Jehovah-Elohim The Eternal Creator Genesis 1:1-7, 26
6. Jehovah-Elyon The Lord Our Most High God Psalm 7:17; 47:2; 97:9
7. Jehovah-Gmolah The Lord Our Recompense Jeremiah 51:56
8. Jehovah-Hoseenu The Lord Our Maker Psalm 95:6
9: Jehovah-Jireh The Lord Will See or Will Provide Genesis 22:14
(Our Provider)
10. Jehovah-Makkeh The Lord That Smites Ezekiel 7:9
11. Jehovah-M’Kaddesh or Medaddishiem The Lord Our Sanctifier Exodus 31:13; Lev. 20:8
(The Lord That Doth Sanctify You)
12. Jehovah-Nissi The Lord Our Banner Exodus 17:15
13. Jehovah-Rohi or Ra-ah The Lord My Shepherd Psalm 23:1
14. Jehovah-Rapheda or Rapha or Raphe The Lord Our Healer Exodus 15:26
(The Lord That Healeth Thee)
15. Jehovah-Saboath The Lord Of Hosts 1 Samuel 1:3; Ps. 24:10
16. Jehovah-Shalom The Lord Our Peace Judges 6:23-24
17. Jehovah-Shammah The Lord Is Present Ezekiel 48:35
(The Lord Is There)
18. Jehovah-Tsidkeenu or Tsidkenu The Lord Our Righteousness Jeremiah 23:6, 33:16
19. Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua
The Lord Is Savior Isaiah 49:26; Matt 1:21
(The Lord Is Jesus)

Details of #19
Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua (- most common form) or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua – The Lord Is Savior or The Lord Is Jesus
Isaiah 49:26 (Used in Old Testament 13 times)
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua) and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 60:16
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua) and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save (Jehovah-Yasha or Yeshua or Yehowshuwa or Yehowshua) his people from their sins.

31. Jesus is the one and only Savior.
Matthew 1:21 (KJV)
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 18:11 (KJV)
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Luke 19:10 (KJV)
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
John 12:47 (KJV)
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
1 Timothy 1:15 (KJV)
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

32. No other name under heaven given unto us that we MUST BE SAVED BY.
Acts 4:12 (KJV)
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Hebrews 2:3 (KJV)
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

33. Everything we do in 'word' or 'deed' must be done in His one name, that precious name of 'Jesus Christ'. The one total and complete name of the Eternal, Everlasting, Almighty God = Jesus Christ.
Colossians 3:17 (KJV)
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Wow! What a Bible Study that was. Amen!
Let me give a summary of what we've learned:
The 'NAME' of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost/Spirit or Comforter is Jesus Christ. To not know this truth is to not know He is the 'I am He' of John 8:24 the verse we started out with a few pages back.
And to not know that is to suffer the fate like those of Matthew 7:21-23 who 'used His name' but 'didn't know His name' as the single only name of the true God.
Thank you Della.
I see you providing lots of scriptural proof of who Jesus is and everyone seems to reject it.
Ew If Heaven isn't Their Goal and To REALLY KNOW WHO DIED FOR THEM ,Then they are not going to see it. The Scriptures are clearly accurate on what I put If They Don't want To Open their Hearts and THEIR Bibles to read Them Then we are wasting our Time. Anthony: THE ONLY CONFUSION IS THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY!!!
Of Course Your confused You should Pray and Seek God Put him First and Not These MAN-MADE BOOKS ON THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY!
Gotta --GO! LOVE IN CHRIST DELLA MORTON
HOW THEN DO YOU EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURE BELOW.

Acts 20:28
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

AGAIN I SAY.

This scripture suggest that the Holy Ghost purchased us with his own blood, but we've been taught that the Son (Jesus) is the one who died and purchased us with his own blood. So either these 2 separate God's, as you call it, died for our sins or they are ONE in the same. Were there two separate deaths for our sins by two separate Gods?
Come on now! The 'he' in the statement; "...which he hath purchased with his own blood." refers to God in the sentence before it, NOT the Holy Ghost. Let's not take ONE misunderstood verse and try to twist scripture, when there are so many others saying the truth. Let's read a few of them;

Heb.9
[12] Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
[13] For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
[14] How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Heb.10
[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
[19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
[29] Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1Pet.1
[2] Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:

1John.1
[7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Rev.7
[14] And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Is (The Son)in The Godhead? (trinitarian's View)Or is the Godhead in the Son (oneness view)? Trinitarians have it all mixed up! My Bible (KJV) Tells me in Colossians 2:8-9 (King James Version)

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

In Jesus Christ You Have The Fullness of the Godhead!
You don't need to look anywhere else!
It's So Simple in the Bible! But MAN AND THEIR TRADITIONS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO CONFUSE WHAT WAS AND IS SO SIMPLE! I AM GLAD GOD'S WORD NEVER CHANGES! Well Talk to You Later. Bye!
This diagram above is designed by people inspired by Satan!

My view seems harsh, but it is true!

Bro. Germain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service