Dear Brethren,

There is an urgent need for Christians to understand that NOT ALL SAVED PEOPLE WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (Matthew 7:21). The Word of the kingdom (Matthew 13:19) is not about the eternal salvation that we have received by grace through faith. It is about the millennial inheritance promised to us which can be FORFEITED.

Please read the attached article I wrote last year . . . thank you and happy reading . . .

Your brother in Christ in Manila,
Edgardo

Views: 571

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course it would take more words to explain Brother. Info from the imagination of our hearts usually does take more words. I will show you by the scriptures we are not going to Heaven. You can take it or leave it because most people don't want to listen to the truth. Most people have pride issues, and programing issues in their minds which prevent them from hearing the truth. The only one who want to go to Heaven is Satan.

Revelation 19:11-16 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Hezekiah: He said and I saw Heaven opened, and The Word of God came down onto the Earth, and the Angels followed him to make war with the people for their iniquity.

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Hezekiah: It said the kingdom under the whole Heaven, not in Heaven.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This is the first resurrection, and the Kingdom that Daniel talked about in Daniel chapter 7.

Revelation 22:13-14 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Hezekiah: It said blessed and Holy is he who keeps the commandments, and enter into the gates of the city. What city? Read the next verses.

Revelation 21:2-3 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Hezekiah: New Jerusalem is the city. Is that city in Heaven? No it is not. Here is your bride you were speaking about.

Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This is the second resurrection, and we want to be apart of the 1st resurrection. This refutes the rapture theory. There is no such thing as a rapture. The Tribulation is 3 1/2 years, not 7. Here is the only one who wants to go back to Heaven.

Isaiah 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Hezekiah,
Do you believe that the saints will even get off of the ground when the Lord returns?
Great job Hezekiah. Nothing more to be said! I only have one question for the brother.....Where does it state in the bible that there will be TWO cities of Jerusalem?
The Rapture will happen, whether we like it or not, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. We will meet the Lord in the air, so we'll get off the ground. For a more detailed discussion of the Rapture, my article is at www.rapturealert.com/doesbibleteachpretrib.html. There are some points in it that I do not now hold, but they are negligible to the purpose of the article, that is, to prove from the Bible the preTrib Rapture of the Church.
Yes we do get off of the ground........but we return right back here to earth to rule with Jesus for the next 1000yrs!
It is clear from the book of Revelation that the Rapture (1:10;4:1,2) will happen BEFORE the Tribulation (chapters 6 to 19a) begins. Even the Judgment of Christians will come to pass at least seven years BEFORE we come down with the Lord to rule for the 1000 years, because that judgment will have been finished by the time the first seal is broken in chapter 6.
Edgardo,

Research the history of the pre trib rapture.
I'm aware of that if you mean Darby, Irving, and the teen-age girl whose name I forgot, MacDonald? That is irrelevant because pretrib rapture is revealed even in Old Testament. For example, Enoch as a type of the Church was translated before the Flood, which was a type of the Tribulation. Genesis 24 shows Isaac, type of Christ marrying Rebekah before his father Abraham married Keturah in Genesis 25, type of God the Father reconciling to Himself Israel after the Tribulation. And there are other word pictures in O. T. signifying a pretribulation rapture of the Church, taken from the experiences of Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Boaz, and others.
If the rapture is going to be before the Tribulation, what is the point for a White Throne judgment?
The rapture is not before the tribulation...we are almost through the tribulation now...the bible clearly teaches that Imidiately AFTER the tribulation the rapture will take place...
GB
"...The rapture is not before the tribulation...we are almost through the tribulation now..."

We are?
We are almost THROUGH it?
Well its not as bad as I thought it would be - because I not too long ago drove home in my car and stepped into my warm home from the movies (Book of Eli), and posting on the internet, as I glance at my 900 channel cable TV, after peeking in the refrigerator trying to decide what I wanted to eat even though I am really not hungry...
And that was the tribulation that we are almost through and are supposed to pray that we dont have to flee from?
Thats tribulation?
Its very bad....have you seen whats going on in the churches?

Amos 8:11
"The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, "when I will send a famine through the land--not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD

If the word is not being heard in the congregations...and Its not... then no one is becoming saved there...including children...how worse can it be?
God says save yourself comeout of the churches where the gospel is not heard...faith only comes by hearing the word of God...no word of God...no salvation...tribulation...testing...who will hear and obey?

Jeremiah 48
6Flee! Run for your lives;
become like a bushe in the desert.
7Since you trust in your deeds and riches,
you too will be taken captive,

and Chemosh will go into exile,
together with his priests and officials.
8The destroyer will come against every town,
and not a town will escape.

The valley will be ruined
and the plateau destroyed,
because the Lord has spoken.

Jeremiah 51:6 Flee from the midst of Babylon, And each of you save his life! Do not be destroyed in her punishment, For this is the LORD'S time of vengeance; He is going to render recompense to her.

Jeremiah 51:45
"Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the LORD.

Isaiah 48:20 Go forth from Babylon! Flee from the Chaldeans! Declare with the sound of joyful shouting, proclaim this, Send it out to the end of the earth; Say, "The LORD has redeemed His servant Jacob."

GB

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service