What will you do when the temple is built?

Will you take notice. Will you even care about it?

What will you do when the armies are gathered in Rome to move the Pope to his new home?

Will it be a concern?

What will you think when the so-called "Jews" start animal sacrifices?

Will you think of the book of Daniel, when the man of sin stops the daily sacrifice?

Will you start to get you and your family prepared?

And what about when the arid lands in the area outside of Jerusalem suddenly spring forth with life and water. Will you think......It is almost time!

And finally......what happens when the warning of all warnings happens?

What will you do when the Pope is placed in the temple in Jerusalem?

Will you do as Jesus told us?

WILL YOU FLEE?

If you do not......the following 3.5 years is going to be almost impossible to survive!

What will YOU DO??????

.Remember.....this when ALL of these things happen....and they WILL!!!!!

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah. I hope to see you there too.
Hezekiah . . .

What part of "WE (The Church) WILL NOT BE HERE" do you not understand?
Is that not a valid Question? Where is the kingdom going to be? Is it in Heaven? Where?
Matthew 24:29-30 (King James Version)

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

this is interesting ,saying i remember newview posting that she understood that the saints would be on earth during the great tribulation,/// is this the end for the for the dynamic duo ,will this difference split watson and harris from newview and there christian allies, will brother james chime in doe's he have any knowledge of prophecy or thing to come stay tuned today on WBPN religous action network..............................................Luv/NoMalice---BruthaPharoah
also i've notice that the dynamic duo has dodged these cryptonite (vs.) will they undermine watson trian,will they reduce trevor powers, why won't the cape crusaders deal with these questions /// these and might be what they need to take down the legion of doom(the evil commandment keeps)

rev.2:9(who is the synagauge os satan)
rev3:9(who is posing as the jew???)
the book of obadiah(who was it that cast lots when israel went in to captivety???)
eze 35(what is edom doing in israel and judah)
if new jerusalem is to come down from heaven,Why are the so-call jew rebuilding the temple???
Malachi 1:1-4(why doe the lord hate these people,what are they building that,he's going to tear down)
gen25:21-23(Why is it that these two nations struggled in rebeca's stomach)

Isaiah 34:5-6 (why and when is the lord going to bath his sword in heaven for this people for there judgement???)

i am begging you to tell me who edom/ esau/ idumea/ bozrah/ are ???stay tuned today on WBPN religous action network..............Luv/NoMalice---BruthaPharoah
Brutha,

Answer these questions I asked of Hezzy:
-You're saying the Israelis/Edomites/Fake Israelites will build the 3RD Temple and sacrifice animals to God?
-And these Fakers will actually be making sacrifices that will be accepted by the Lord?
-And the anti-christ will come sit in the Edomite's temple?
-Now what will the Lord do about the anti-christ occupying the Edomite's temple?
you know all this scripture and you know your right and were wrong but you anwser no questions at all sista NV, as soon as you answer these question ,i will with scripture answer all your question (((afta work///do you guy work wow))))
Hezekiah?
Hezekiah?
Calling Hezekiahhh.....
Newview

You're saying the Israelis/Edomites/Fake Israelites will build the 3RD Temple and sacrifice animals to God? Yes. That is what I am saying.

-And these Fakers will actually be making sacrifices that will be accepted by the Lord?
No, they will not be accepted by the Lord.

-And the anti-christ will come sit in the Edomite's temple?
Yes

-Now what will the Lord do about the anti-christ occupying the Edomite's temple?
He will do as Titus did to Jerusalem in 70AD.
...You're saying the Israelis/Edomites/Fake Israelites will build the 3RD Temple and sacrifice animals to God? Yes.... That is what I am saying.

And it will be God's temple?

...-And these Fakers will actually be making sacrifices that will be accepted by the Lord? No, they will not be accepted by the Lord....

Why not?

...-And the anti-christ will come sit in the Edomite's temple? Yes...

By him sitting in the temple built by fakers - making sacrifices that God wont have anything to do with anyway - how could the anti-christ be making something abominable and desolate that was never filled by that which was Holy in the first place?

...-Now what will the Lord do about the anti-christ occupying the Edomite's temple? He will do as Titus did to Jerusalem in 70AD....

Why would the Lord do anything to this man sitting in a temple that He has no part nor lot in the matter in to begin with?
And it will be God's temple? No

Why not?
Because the Lord put away animal sacrifice when he died on the cross. This is why I was trying to get you all to see the animal sacrifice.

Why would the Lord do anything to this man sitting in a temple that He has no part nor lot in the matter in to begin with? Bercause all scriptures must be fulfilled.

2Thessalonians 2:2-4 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
"...Why would the Lord do anything to this man sitting in a temple that He has no part nor lot in the matter in to begin with? Bercause all scriptures must be fulfilled..."

Now read the that scripture and read it CLOSELY, Hez:

2Thessalonians 2:2-4 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

But this is not God's temple...correct?
That scripture says that the place that this guy will be sitting in will be the TEMPLE OF GOD.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service