Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i don't know who yahweh is. i thank the christian god and he has blessed canada with racial tolerance, tolerance for peoples sexual preference, low crime and high love:)
the christian god loves all his children.
whether you're gay, straight, disfigured or have a disability you are still a child of god.
it's very hypocritical to say god created us...but we don't like that person...so...yeah...god didn't create him..ummm...

since you claim god hates homosexuals...then why did he make so many of them?
Hahaha! Canada! I have never been fascinated with canada as a spiritual nation. Canada is a very dry secular place. There are more secular , non-bible believing Canadians to make hell freeze over. I am not surprise by your position. I couldnt expect anymore from a Canadian, and Please I dont hate Canadians. I am just saying by the nature of your culture and the way you view God's Word, Canada is the least place I will be looking for spiritual answers.
i bet you can't answer the question of why god created homosexuals if he hates them?
that's ok, you can keep being hypocritical if it makes you feel better...it's your life...

all across canada gay marriage is legal...it's not legal all across america...and guess what? we have less crime, more racial and religious tolerance, we respect peoples sexual preference, theres much less crime and poverty, less incidences of natural disasters, and people are treated equal...terrible place eh?
it sounds like god has more issues with america than he does with canada.
i don't know maybe theres a separate god for america and canada though? just keep making up the rules as you go along, that's what most church people do:) it's funny.
ok you still haven't answered my question...
so are you saying god didn't create homosexuals?
people are born gay...straight married people are the ones having homosexual children....thus, god created homosexuals? why is that?
That is the trouble!! All sinners know sin came from the devil. Only homosexuals believe their sin came from God. Which is a blasphemous insult to the Most High. Why will God create a person male and delight in confusing them to be attracted to anothwer male? The only answer will be: becos God is confused Himself, or He is trying to play games on mankind, or He is extremely wicked. Or let just say he lost his ability to create normal people. All the above is silly and can only be conceived by the homosexual mind, a reprobate mind given over to satan. See , Satan controls the mind of the homosexual, so he has absolute dominion over how you view spirituality.God did not create anyone to be homosexual, the idea that homos were born the way the are came from the INSANE psychologists and Holliwood.
LOL
60 years ago you and most other people on the black preachers network wouldn't be able to frolic in a church, a school, a water fountain, or a swimming pool, a washroom, or even at the front of a bus...it's just hypocritical and amusing to me that you support oppressing a group of people based on their sexuality but you still constantly complain about not being treated equally...
my point was being black 60 years ago you wouldn't be able to frolic anywhere...slavery itself was justified by christianity...the majority of the hymns sung today are written by slaveship captain john newton...
people pick and choose scripture to justify what they want...slavery, oppression of women and homosexuals, racism...
so...if you want to use scripture to justify hate...well...that's too bad...i choose to use it to justify love.
hmmm can you not think for yourself and give a logical answer as to why god created homosexuals? or are you relying on some book to think for you? i assume it's the latter lol...
Like all homosexuals or their sympathizers who have responded to this debate, you are intentionally trying to avoid the focus of this debate. The focus is, what is the purpose of a homosexual marriage? when a man decides to marry another man, what is their goal!!!!! If you have brains the size of a peanut, you would understand that you just dont do anything for nothing.
When a man marries a woman, the purpose is to reproduce. Animals even know better, becos they dont get together until the female is ready to have offsprings.
Tell me, My dear Canadian, your goverment was first to allow homosexual marriages in North America, what is the purpose of such marriages? How many kids have been born Canadian through the poop cabin of men since you allowed homosexual mariiages. I tell you and strait, I will rather marry a tree than marry another man. ATLEAST THE TREE WILL BEAR ME SOME FRUITS!!!.
Do you think God created a man and put seed in his lions just to spray on poop? Will you plant your seed in a cesspool? So why do you think God made men and gave them reproduction seed only to spray in a bacteria infested anus, insterad of a place where the seed can germinate and bring forth a lovely new life?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service