Candice Houston's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"However you did state that the bible teaches against it. The author of the scripture…"

Candice Houston replied Jun 14, 2009 to My family? Excommunicated?

7 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Lonnie Kluttz

"TO Lonnie, we have done our research and God is the same today, tomorrow, and foreve…"

Candice Houston replied Jun 13, 2009 to My family? Excommunicated?

7 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Lonnie Kluttz

"so simple, and yet so many of us forget to, or rather, not thik of such a wonderful…"

Candice Houston replied Jun 11, 2009 to Allowing Jesus To Elevate YOU in a uncomfortable situation.

2 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"Amen, i say amen to this discussion. I feel (grom experience) that sometimes, there…"

Candice Houston replied Jun 11, 2009 to Protecting Your Husband from Other Women - Article. What do you think?

8 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"giiiirl, you hit this irght on the head.lol. i completely agree with you. our main t…"

Candice Houston replied Feb 26, 2009 to Does God Care About How We Dress?

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"i want to be as frank as possible. the term "wearing a smile" has one opperative wor…"

Candice Houston replied Feb 26, 2009 to When We Wear A Smile, What Does It Really Say???

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"i think i agree with you. my taste and choices may change with maturity. but i dont…"

Candice Houston replied Feb 26, 2009 to Should A Minister's Wife Change The Way She Dresses?

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"and btw, im loving the picture. but unfortunately, as a minister's wife, i probably…"

Candice Houston replied Feb 25, 2009 to Should A Minister's Wife Change The Way She Dresses?

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Spirit

"its funny you have this topic up here. im fairly young and my husband is in the mini…"

Candice Houston replied Feb 25, 2009 to Should A Minister's Wife Change The Way She Dresses?

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Spirit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service