Sister Sonya's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Moving "Me" Aside Me. It’s one of the smallest words in the English language, and i…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 14, 2011 to Submit Your Testimonies and Praise Reports---->(Click Here)

6 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by EarthAngel Divine

"PRAYER OF SALVATION AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH   a) Praying for salvation for all unsaved…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 12, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR HURTING PERSONS:   a) Prayer for Healing; emotional, spiritual and physic…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 12, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR GODLY SPOUSES FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD:   a) To bind and rebuke counterfeit…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR BROKEN MARRIAGES/RELATIONSHIPS: a) Those that are separated and not divo…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR DIVORCEES: a) Praying for the restoration and spiritual destiny to be fu…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR OUR CHILDREN: a) Pray for every area of their life. LORD WE THANK YOU T…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BLESSINGS FOR FAMILIES: FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY TH…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"PRAYER FOR RELATIONSHIPS, FUTURE MARRIAGES & MARRIAGES: a) We will be praying t…"

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service