Sister Sonya's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm feeling a heavy weight and intense sorrow for lost souls this morning. I'm askin…"

Sister Sonya replied Feb 15, 2012 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Lord, You are my LIFE GENERATOR. Should I shut down in my own strength, You're able…"

Sister Sonya replied Dec 1, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Our Prayer: Psalm 27   The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The…"

Sister Sonya replied Nov 6, 2011 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Evening:Father, We thank You tonight for the all you have blessed us with today! You…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 31, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Lord God Almighty, How we bless You today! We give You glory! We magnify your name t…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 31, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"God we thank You tonight for the day we had in You! Father we give You thanks with a…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 25, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"O Mighty God, We come before You to give you praise, to give you reverence, to honor…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 23, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Here we are again God praising You for another day! A day that we have never seen or…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 21, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Father God, We bless You this day! For your goodness, Your mercy, Your grace, Your l…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 20, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Lord, Thank You for another day! Thank you for allowing us to wake this morning, Lor…"

Sister Sonya replied Oct 19, 2011 to Submit Your Prayer Requests Here ~ Let Us Pray One For Another!---->(Click Here)

48 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sister Sonya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service