Elder LeeAndrew Wright's Page
- City You Live In: (Add closest Major City in Parentheses)
- State You Live In:
- NEW YORK NY
- Church Status:
- Senior Pastor
- Church Name:
- Kingdom Building Victorious Ministries (KBVM)
- College Attended (optional):
- Lee attended and graduated from Tabernacle Bible Institute of Florida under the strict tutelage of Dr. Candice Barnett. He also holds a degree in Business Marketing.
- About Me: (Ministry Info, Hobbies, Fav. Music etc.)
- Elder LeeAndrew Wright, Jr. is a native of Brooklyn, New York. Growing up in Ocean-Hill Brownsville while attending his family's church, Bright Light Baptist Church Inc., he learned what it was to be faithful to ministry and the importace of prayer.
While attending Bright Light Baptist Church under the leadership of Reverend E.S. Daniels and Reverend Frank Dillahunt Jr., Lee was taught and trained on the qualities of good leadership and because of that God privileged him to travel througout the country singing and teaching at various events with notable preachers.
At an early age Lee's grandmother, Justine Wright saw an anointing on her grandson that she knew needed to be protected. She took him under her wing and paid close attention to his gifts, often saying to him: "God is going to use you to bless many. Coming from an inheritance of great preachers she'd always remind him of the power of prayer.
I remember hearing the voice-God's voice. He kept saying the name Nehemiah. It befuddled me and I began to cry and finally said, 'my name isn't Nehemiah!, Who is Nehemiah?' That night I prayed until dawn. After praying for an answer, I reached for my bible and when I opened it, it was turned to the book of Nehemiah.
After studying Nehemiah's plight for some time, God showed me in a vision, places of ruin and desolation. Places where people were discouraged about the things that had befallen them in life. "Do you see my people?" He asked. "I am going to use you to restore lives and the brokenhearted. This is your purpose: to rebuild! He then said in order for you to know what it is to rebuild, you have to know what it is to be broken." Lee preached his initial sermon that year..."Broken to Rebuild."
In 2001 Lee was licensed to ministry and in 2011 he was ordained an Elder in the Lord's Church. Kingdom Building Victorious Ministries, built upon Nehemiah 4:6 "So we built the wall and joined it together until the half thereof: and the heart of the people were excited to work." He believes firmly that "We are all a part of one body [the Body of Christ] yet we have our individual assignment. Let's partner up and do the will of the Father."
Lee's motto's are "If I'm not going to be effective at what I do, then I'm not going to do it. "I refuse to be Powerful, Prideful then Pitiful." Because God is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent, He'll never leave me Hopeless, Helpless or Useless."
- Favorite Preachers:
- Over the years Lee was able to glean from some of God's most greatest pontificators: Dr. Gerald G. Seabrooks, Dr. Sonia Curmon, Reverend John L. Pratt, Sr. Pastor Carolyn King, Prophet Andre Cook, Dr. Iona E. Locke, Pastor Cliff Daniels, Pastor Alicia M. Collins, Pastor Latonya M. Heyward and Bishop Clinton L. Heyward.
Elder LeeAndrew Wright's Photos
Elder LeeAndrew Wright's Videos