Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY DOES GOD ALLOW SUFFERING?

Imagine being to hungry to think. Imagine walking on hot roads with no shoes. Imagine learning your "ABC's" by writing with a stick in the…

Started by DOE ANDREWS MORRISON

4 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by newview

Biblical Reference for "First Lady" title

Can someone please provide me a biblical reference for a term or title we so often use now days in the Church. Where did the title "First L…

Started by Rev. Spencer L. Miller

10 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by newview

help fellow pastors

i have been preaching for 15yrs , and pastor of my church for 10yrs i find in this walk other pastors of great churchs will not help small…

Started by Tommy Lee Funderburk

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

What you think about Gospel/Christians Comedians?

Greetings my Brothers and Sisters in Christ! I am a Preacher and Gospel Comedian. Some people ask, "How can I preach and be a comedian"? As…

Started by God's Comedian LaSalle LaSalle

14 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Zenobia L Silas-Carson

Has The Economy Affected You?

How has the economy affected you and your ministry and WHAT are you doing to overcome these new challenges?

Started by Ricardo Miller Ministries

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Bible Trivia 4

PLEASE STATE THE BOOK OF THE BIBLE, THE CHAPTER AND VERSES BESIDES YOUR ANSWERS 1.Which woman in the bible used lies and deceit to revenge…

Started by Angela Doreen

7 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

IT IS A PIG LIFE FOR STARVING KENYANS

Dear Saints, I believe that there is always power when brethren get together to pray for one another no matter the distance between them. W…

Started by Pst.Dr. Johnstone Sikulu Wanjala

0 Aug 21, 2009

Bible Trivia 3

1. In the face of death she displayed calmness and obedience. She was an example of nobleness and submissiveness. Her attributes could be s…

Started by Angela Doreen

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

Marriage

Greetings, This is the day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it. How can One begin to build TRUST after an affair? Shalom,…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

9 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

Christian Horror / Thriller movies and/or novels

Does anyone have an opinion on Christian horror films or novels? Do you believe there is a difference between horror, thriller, and psych…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

3 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service