Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO PAIN NO GAIN!! WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS?

..IN THIS LIFE THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP IN ORDER TO FOLLOW CHRIST. EVEN WHEN MAKING LIFE DECISIONS. JESUS ENCOUNTERED…

Started by YNITA WHEELER-(AMBASSADOR)

9 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by YNITA WHEELER-(AMBASSADOR)

FEUDING MINISTRIES AND YOU'RE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE

What should you do if your two dear friends are pastors; you are the 3 amigos! Yet, they have falling out and their member support their p…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

7 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

FUNNY MOMENTS IN CHURCH

Just for laughs, share with your BPN family a funny moment in a ministry event that you attended. Please do not use names if you are not ta…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

10 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

What do you think?

Brothers and sisters, what do you think? I'm looking in the church and I believe I see jealousy running through the church, is this me or a…

Started by Rev. Ernest Santiful Jr

0 Jul 18, 2009

Is it right for a Christian to change their birth name if they dislike there name?

Let say if you name after another man that is not your father can you still change it?

Started by Brother Herby Coleman

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Why is so easy to say yes to sin and no to God

When will so many to stuck in their rut move from no to yes God

Started by Elder Jennifer M. Ary

18 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

GIVE FREE WEBINARS WITH DIMDIM

GIVE FREE WEBINARS WITH DIMDIM. Don't miss the boat you can give free webinars, bibleclasses & meetings http://ow.ly/gebF

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Jul 3, 2009

HOW CAN WE SUPPORT AND PUT SMILE ON THE FACES OF ORPHANS AND WIDOW IN WEST-AFRICA?

may be joining theomercy we can bring this to pass Who We Are THEOMERCY FOUNDATION is dedicated to improving the lives of neglected childr…

Started by DOE ANDREWS MORRISON

0 Jul 1, 2009

Women's Personal Safety & Self Defense

I don't have children, but I see the concern from young women who are being targeted by criminals. A bad economy brings a high crime rate i…

Started by Anthony

0 Jun 27, 2009

Drummers

I am the Minister of Music at True Light Holiness Church in Reidsville, North Carolina. We have only been established for one year and seve…

Started by Erik Ali Norman II

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Rev. Terri A. Johnson-Compton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service