Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Morning...

The Joy and Peace of the Lord to you. My prayer for you today is that you continue to allow God to use you for His glory. That you str…

Started by Kingdom Authority Int.Ministries

0 Jun 21, 2009

What About Your Testimony?

Greetings, This is the day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it. My Question is: I have viewed a lot of "Ministry web sites"…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

0 Jun 20, 2009

Joblessness Continued to Rise In May In Nearly Every State

The United States of America is going to have to stop looking for successful quarters and get down to business with the greedy corporations…

Started by Anthony

0 Jun 19, 2009

Save Troy Davis from execution

I want to ask all my brothers and sisters who love the Lord and are called by His name to join me in prayer and support for our brother Tro…

Started by Rev. Spencer L. Miller

0 Jun 17, 2009

PASTORAL PAINS

Hello family, I am writting a book dealing with Pastors (WHAT TO DO WHEN QUITING IS NOT AN OPTION). Please feel free to tell stories of you…

Started by Dr. M. Anthony Torrance

0 Jun 15, 2009

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

A young minister was wondering what to do when you're "stuck in the middle" The young minister's pastor and his mentor who is a leader in…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

I love Hearing Good Preaching

Why some preachers when thet get up behind the sacred desk they just don't bring the word, and if they have to preach a week from now they…

Started by Rev. James Williams

3 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Jerome Cooper

The Doctor Is In!

Why do the children of God worry so much about God's will being done? Is God's word not settle in Heaven and eternal? Have the Children of…

Started by Prophetess Katherine Santos

2 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Katherine Santos

OLD TIME TENT REVIVAL

ARE U IN THE MOBILE OR PRICHARD AREA LOOKING FOR THE UNCOMPROMISED WORD OF GOD THE OLD WAY WHEN THE SAINTS JUST KEEP IT REAL IM TALKING ABO…

Started by JAMONICA NILES

0 Jun 11, 2009

Colin Powell

The reason why I think Colin Powell should step back into the fight, not with a new Republican party, but as a Democrat maybe not to run fo…

Started by Anthony

0 May 26, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service