Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elite Colleges Are Promoting a Culture of Selfish, Cutthroat Behavior and We Are All Paying the Price.

http://www.alternet.org/story/140202/elite_colleges_are_promoting_a_culture_of_selfish,_cutthroat_behavior_and_we_are_all_paying_the_price/

Started by Anthony

0 May 24, 2009

Why America Is DOOMED In The Future.

Why America Is DOOMED In The Future. I see now how China has become the world’s largest and fastest growing holder of foreign exchange res…

Started by Anthony

0 May 24, 2009

Is There a Lawyer in The House?

Is learning a crime? I ask this because I was just told never to come back on Case Western Reserve University campus based on my presence.…

Started by Anthony

0 May 20, 2009

Trying out the cow before you buy the milk

A young man in the military met a young lady online. After a year of electronic and telephone communications, he proposed to her (even thou…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 May 20, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Pastors, Your Leaders...Does your non-profit group ever have any difficulty in reaching fundraising goals?

Does your non-profit group ever have any difficulty in reaching fundraising goals? Is there an ongoing need for fundraising efforts? Tire…

Started by Minister Tassel Daley M.Sc. DDiv

0 May 20, 2009

May I Suggest an Excellent way to raise funds for Your Non profit. Many Schools and churches are taking advantage of this.

; Tassel Daley 813 651 9811 OurGV Rewards is excited to offer a real time communication and fundraising toolbar powered by Yahoo. Our busin…

Started by Minister Tassel Daley M.Sc. DDiv

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Apostle (Dr.) Onika T. Brown

My belief

What is belief?

Started by Jhon Doye

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jhon Doye

Apostles & Prophets in Florida Region!

Grace & Peace, Apostles & Prophets I am looking forward to developing a form of Conference or Revival in the Florida Region that o…

Started by Prophet Larry E. Powell III.

0 May 13, 2009

Our children thats Controlled By DCYF

A conversation about "Our Children thats Controlled By DCYF" I just finish trying help friend who had teenage male (12-13) He was nice kid…

Started by Rev. Richard Lee Bishop

0 May 9, 2009

Single, Saved.....and Struggling!

Hey yall, I'm a single brother, and I'm saved. It's hard for me to date because I don't have a lot of time to dedicate myself to the datin…

Started by Chris Burke

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Burke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service