Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Titles in the Church

Titles in the Church? are they for God purpose of man purpose

Started by Pastor Natalie Franklin

1 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

THE GNASHING OF TEETH!!

In this world of so many knowlegable christians,why are we doomed for the outer-darkness[matt8:11-12].Well from my veiw it's easy ti unders…

Started by Minister QGAgnew

9 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by TANYA DOVE

" What are the Characteristics of a Real Christian ?

Princess Denise would like to Open a Forum of Discussion and receive your Comments regarding the Characteristics of a Real Christian ? How,…

Started by Princess Denise Wright

8 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

How Should This Have Been Handled?!

This gospel singer was having an affair on his wife, got her pregnant and pleaded with her to have an abortion that HE would pay for. Let's…

Started by Lester Demings Jr

16 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

Wedding

Ok, I do wedding photography, and recently I was at a church wehre the bride and groom wanted to jump the broom, but the pastor told them t…

Started by Leach

12 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

The Inception of the King James Bible Part II

The Rules And Methodology Followed The Rules Great care was taken to give the translators guidelines to follow in their work of translating…

Started by John

36 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

THE ORIGINAL SIN: PART 2

Dear brother Prophet Joe! I thank you a lot for your answer. You said: "The tree wasn't an apple like the preachers in the USA say, it wa…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

4 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Daeth News

Rev. Timothy Wright pastor, and gospel singer passed away this morning. As you probably know he suffered severe injuries last summer from a…

Started by Don C. Edwards, Jr.

0 Apr 24, 2009

Should a single Woman buy a gun

Living in the 4th maybe the 3rd largest city in the nation. What do you think about a single woman owning a gun? Living so close to every c…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

1 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

The Inception of the King James Bible Part I

There is always controversy in Bibles when one finds one they believe to suit them. I feel it shouldn't be about suiting me but about being…

Started by John

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service