Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Does This Mean! Obama?Abortion?

AP Source: Obama to rescind Bush abortion rule By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR, Associated Press Writer Ricardo Alonso-zaldivar, Associated Pres…

Started by Minister Jermaine Thomas

3 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Sally Williams

Unity in the Body of Christ!

Unity in the Body of Christ 4 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be co…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Mar 3, 2009

The Senior Pastors pay compared to the non stop hours they work and are on call for the Parishoners.

Many Pastors recieve a salary, but they work non stop and experience burn out and sickness because of the demands of there congregation. Ma…

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

50% Off - 2009 Entertainment Coupon Books!!

Only thru this month!! Limited Supply! See top sidebar at: www.LighthousePrayerLine.org God bless, Mark Seay

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 3, 2009

Prayer back in School

PRAYER BACK IN SCHOOL I would like to argue the fact that the decline of our society is't not the lack of prayer in school, but the lack o…

Started by Apostle Abel Aureli

0 Mar 3, 2009

True Spirituality

God has been faithful to supply the needs of humanity all over the world, whether or not they have recognized Him as their Creator. It is a…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Mar 3, 2009

You can Forfeit Your Salvation

There is a doctrine floating around that has been active for over 200 years. It is called Once saved always saved aka OSAS. OSAS is when a…

Started by James Pierce

34 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

join us

This content requires a newer version of the Flash Player. Find more photos like this on womens aid foundation and evangelization

Started by evangelist elizabeth

0 Mar 1, 2009

join womens aid

View my page on womens aid foundation and evangelization

Started by evangelist elizabeth

2 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by evangelist elizabeth

Can You Stand 5 Days In A Prophetic Vein?

Started by Apostle Marc Richardson

0 Mar 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service