Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

**FREE** Buttons for You!!

Blessings to you!! I have just added two blue buttons that can be added to your webpage or site(blog). These are located at the top of the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 28, 2009

Breacking Strongholds 7 Day Fast

Breaking Strongholds 7 Day Fast- guidelines and program KingdomsChild Ministries Series Breaking Strongholds Fast Guidelines NOTE: The B…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Feb 27, 2009

I DON'T LOVE YOU NOW.. BUT I WILL .... LATER

Question: What should come first, the FEELING of love or the DECISION to love? Example: In arranged marriages, most often the decision to…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Feb 26, 2009

Get your **FREE** SUB SANDWICH!!

Offer located in first blog on http://LighthousePrayerLine.org Enjoy! :-)~ Mark ps - 1st green righthand sidebar .... scroll all the w…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 25, 2009

YOU WILL NOY DIE..

You will not die but live to declare the works of the Living God” (Psalm 118:17) The cares of life; bills, high cost of living, debt, betr…

Started by Evangelist Anna Cunningham

1 Feb 25, 2009

Please, Pray for us and for our ministry!

Dear beloved in Christ, Due to the world financial bankrupsy and the US$ exchange against the Euro, our missionary finances are quickly dr…

Started by Apostle Abel Aureli

0 Feb 25, 2009

Please share Ordination tips...

My Pastor has already told us he will be ordaining us later this year. What can I expect and what is your best advice on the process? I a…

Started by Lady Divine

0 Feb 24, 2009

Divorce and children

Would some one, tell how does a women raise children alone with a permanent disabilty, while the husband takes off to live in another state…

Started by Pastor Sherry Rice-Atkinson

0 Feb 24, 2009

Should a Woman be Apostle?

Just asking a question for discussion. God Bless

Started by Evangelist D. Lewis

4 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

What does "Chief Apostle"Mean...?

I'm glad to be in a forum to ask this question of anyone..I've seen the title "Chief Apostle" on this site. But I have no precedence in Scr…

Started by Paul Williams

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service