Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing elements in preaching today…"Ethos, Pathos, and Logos"

Ethos, Pathos, and Logos… Missing elements in preaching today… We live in time where many are inspired by the rhetoric of many who preach…

Started by Rev. Kareem A. Christian

1 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

What's Right with the True Church

Sometimes, we can focus on what is wrong that is going on in the body. But I would like to hear what God is doing in the midst of His peopl…

Started by Sis. Tii

0 Feb 1, 2009

Rapture have we miss understood ??? Please read and comment

Some say that THE RAPTURE was mentioned by this one or that one way back when. None of that matters since people still have their own THEOR…

Started by William L Roberts

0 Feb 1, 2009

Superbowl Question

SOMETHING TO PONDER...how many churches will have short services and/or no afternoon services due to the superbowl....hmmmm!

Started by Prophet Janet E. Brown

0 Feb 1, 2009

Do you feel Musicians are overpaid?

Many Pastors pray and pray and seek the Lord but they state they have a problem obtaining annoited musicians.

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

0 Jan 31, 2009

Why is Your Church Dying

If you are a Pastor of a church and your membership is decreasing through the years of ministering, then look back and ask, “What have I be…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Jan 31, 2009

What Should Someone Do When a Bishop or Pastor; Rejects the Help he Asked for,that Will Help the Church Prosper?

I Attend a Church where the Bishop is Still Stuck in the Old Traditional Ways of Preaching the Gospel,and he Don't want to Change to Reach…

Started by brotha paydae

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

DEFINE SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, MINISTRY, and WORK

Friends, Please define the following terms (with supporting scriptures): 1. Spiritual Authority 2. Ministry 3. Work (as in workplace) Do…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

11 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

The message

Prepare the Kingdom of God is at hand. Put on the full armor of God Message: To show faith you follow the instructions which are Ordinances…

Started by Worship

0 Jan 29, 2009

DOES GOD LOVE EVERYONE?

Is there a doctrinal foundation that someone can show me that God loves everyone on this earth that ever walked this earth? Or is that just…

Started by Scott R. Newman

19 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service