Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Shift to Kingdom..... Who's Mind Is This?

The Shift to Kingdom………. Who Mind Is This? Understanding that time and season of God’s move is very pivotal in having the mind and the pla…

Started by Ambassador of Christ

0 Jan 24, 2009

If the Sabbath Is Saturday, Who or what are we worshipping on Sunday?

Are we out of the will of God? The Bible says we are. Let's find out people. I don't want any of us who Love the Lord to be OUT of the Will…

Started by Ladyjd721

3 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Do you need health and/or dental benefits

We would like for you to review the services that we offer to see if we can be of any help to you in getting the full healthcare you need.…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

0 Jan 23, 2009

I Never Heard Of Heee Naa Naa Boom Shacka Lacka Tongues

I am trying to figure out where did those kinds of tongues come from. The Greek word for Tongues Is Glossa. Glossa means a language or dial…

Started by James Pierce

22 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

WHY AM I AFRAID FOR MY SONS...

Good Brothers, I greet you with love and a sense of urgency. Each man must walk his own path and fulfill his own journey. I am thankful f…

Started by Soul2verse

0 Jan 23, 2009

Single or Widow Women in Ministry

Whats your thoughts on being single in Ministry. Do you feel you recieve the same support from your staff and parishoners as males in Minis…

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

WHY NOT STOP BABYLONIA BARRIERS????

I do not want to be beating about the bush so let me just hammer the nail on top,because i know for sure that as a Christians not to talk a…

Started by Pastor DAVIDSON

0 Jan 22, 2009

Dispelling The Myths: "Did You Know"?

Did you know that when you are in a battle you do not have time to pray? Did you know that we as a human race should never go into battl…

Started by Pastor .Val-Val

0 Jan 22, 2009

OUR FATHER....

What image comes to your mind when you hear the word Father? Is the image of your natural father or someone who was a father figure? What…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Jan 21, 2009

SAINTS, WE N TROUBLE!!! (PROPHECY 4RM THE LORD)..THIS IS A WORD 4RM THE LORD 4REAL!!

Hello saints, my name is Minister J. Stubbs. The Lord has shown me thing that are on their way to this is n we betta be READY!!! I knw ever…

Started by Prophet J. Stubbs Jr.

0 Jan 21, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service