Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SAINTS, WE N TROUBLE!!!

Hello saints, my name is Minister(prophet) J. Stubbs. The Lord has shown me thing that are on their way to this is n we betta be READY!!! I…

Started by Prophet J. Stubbs Jr.

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Prophet J. Stubbs Jr.

Wednesday, 1/20 Daily Devotional

“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). You have been made righteous thro…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Jan 21, 2009

LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS

DO ANYBODY BESIDE ME BELIVE WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS THING THAT THE BIBLE SAYS WILL HAPPEN IS HAPPENING AMEN

Started by barbara lockhart

7 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rosa York

SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME....

Say my name, say my name If no one is around you Say, "baby I love you" If you aint running game These are the lyrics of a song by R&B…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Jan 20, 2009

Why is YOUR Church Dying?

If you are a Pastor of a church and your membership is decreasing through the years of ministering, then look back and ask, “What have I be…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Jan 19, 2009

Prayers for Israel

I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord! Oh man, that is such a wonderful passage!!! We read it, we sing a…

0 Jan 19, 2009

Miracle or Lucky Landing?

Miracle on the Hudson? By Mark Seay There have been numerous commentaries and interviews conducted by the mainstream media(secular societ…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Jan 19, 2009

When is enough, enough?

I have been married for 11 years, When we got married we were not saved, but not much later I gave my life over to God. My husband continue…

Started by Taffinee

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

COVERING THE HEAD - MEN AND WOMEN

Question? What is the biblical significance of men and/or women covering their heads? Is it relevant today? Why or Why not? Should one's…

12 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

BINDING, LOOSING AND REBUKING

BINDING AND LOOSING The Greek word for BOUND is "deo" meaning: To bind tie, fasten - to bind, fasten with chains, to throw into chains A…

0 Jan 19, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service