Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Through your Worship, you can be Delivered

Even though the angles where created to worship him it does not excuse us from worshiping him. Lucifer has nothing to do with our relations…

Started by karen d washington

0 Jan 17, 2009

Survival of the Fittest-Part 1

I love the Word of GOD & I know that without Yeshua I can No Thing (St. John 5:30). I also know that the Word teaches first natural the…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

0 Jan 17, 2009

PROPHET H L SHIELDS

THIS IS THE YEAR OF BIRTHING THE NUMBER NINE IS FOR BIRTH AND ALSO FOR JUDGEMENT

Started by PROPHET H L SHIELDS

0 Jan 17, 2009

What IS the “Unpardonable Sin”?

The One Sin God Will NOT Forgive! Is there an “unforgivable sin”? What did Jesus Christ mean when He said “All manner of sin and blasphemy…

Started by Pastor Michael Taylor

0 Jan 17, 2009

Friday @ Midnight EST

Please join us tonight at midnight eastern standard time for an awesome time of prayer. You don't want to miss it and you'll be glad you di…

Started by Pastor Maureen Chen

0 Jan 16, 2009

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE?

How can we as ministers, Preachers, deacons and what ever other titles that are used in the service of God Know we are Right in what we bel…

Started by William L Roberts

0 Jan 16, 2009

MODERN TV RELIGIOUS SIDESHOW AUCTIONEERS

Turn on your TV. The majority are selling, peddling, hucksterizing an adulterated version of God’s word for improper profit and personal ga…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by William L Roberts

Beware of Business Pastor

BUSINESSMEN PASTORS (I Tim 6:35; Isaiah 56:10, 11; 2:14): Description: Businessmen and women who seek the ministry simply as avenue to make…

Started by Dr S.A David

5 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by William L Roberts

Friday @ Midnight

Please join us for prayer meeting every Friday at midnight est. Conference # 218-339-4300, Access Code # 519178. Prayer requests are welcom…

Started by Pastor Maureen Chen

0 Jan 15, 2009

How Much Do You Love Him?

For those of you who don't know, I will be 32 this coming May, and that proverbial light (you know the one that comes on at 30) keeps getti…

Started by A Prophetic Voice

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by A Prophetic Voice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service