Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

its time to seek god

do you think its time to seek god with all your heart. its time to shut in at church to fast and pray like never before?

Started by barbara lockhart

0 Jan 7, 2009

YOU WERE CREATED TO PROSPER!! (the real purpose for kingdom prosperity.)

Now before I get started let's not think that this is a discussion on how to get a jag, rolls royce, mercedes, or a mansion!! If you have t…

Started by VIC MORTON

0 Jan 6, 2009

Who was called to be an Apostle?

I am new to this site as I have just joined a few days ago. And I have been going through some of the discussions and I must say that this…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

0 Jan 6, 2009

I WANT TO HEAR FROM THE PROPHETS...WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING FOR 2009

A WORD FOR THE PROPHETS.... GET UP! COME OUT AND PROPHESY... WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING FOR 2009..... I LOVE TO SPEAK TO PROPHETS ... MAYBE BE…

Started by jeanette

0 Jan 5, 2009

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for o

Deare friend Jesus Christ Love you and will help you without area in problem you have. Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p

0 Jan 5, 2009

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for o

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 Bu…

0 Jan 5, 2009

ELOHIM

In the Bible the word for God in the Hebrew that is most often used is Elohim. It is a plural noun. Today it is popular to say it means plu…

Started by Pastor DAVIDSON

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Pastor DAVIDSON

Prophet, Prophetesse, Apostles, Pastors, Teacher, Evangelis, you are choosen of God, gift from God to the church. You are chosen before this world was created.

Prophet, Prophetesse, Apostles, Pastors, Teacher, Evangelis, you are choosen of God, gift from God to the church. You are chosen before thi…

0 Jan 5, 2009

~Favour~

~Favour~ "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52 I, Pastor Lenora Peterson, in Christ, as…

Started by Pastor Lenora Peterson

0 Jan 4, 2009

Training Opportunities

Biblical Counseling 101 NJ Institute of Theological Studies is conducting a 5 week study of Biblical Counseling from January 16th to Janua…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Jan 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service