News & Events (1,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DroppingSeed Radio

Greetings Brothers and Sisters, My name is Pastor Montagne McDonald, pastor of Seed of Abraham Church and host of DroppingSeed Radio. If yo…

Started by Montagne McDonald

0 Aug 12, 2008

REX 84 Do you know about it? What about FEMA Camps?

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surro…

Started by MaLon Israel

0 Aug 8, 2008

CHURCHES, PASTORS, CONFERENCES...ADVERTISE FOR ONLY $750* INCLUDES FEATURE & MORE IN URBAN LYFESTYLES NATIONAL ONLINE MAGAZINE...

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU RECEIVE 30% OFF...IF YOU ARE IN ONE OF MY GROUPS: URBAN ENTREPRENEUR, URBAN LYFESTYLES MAGAZINE, 411 WHAT'S UP…

Started by URBAN LYFESTYLES MAGAZINE

0 Jul 28, 2008

Woman 2 Woman...SAVE A BREAST, SAVE A LIFE!

Visit us at: www.MakingStrides/CeCeColeTeam Men and Women of God, I have always been a supportor of Breast Cancer Awareness, but when my…

Started by God's Ambassador

0 Jul 24, 2008

Terrence Mackey & Nu Restoration CD Release and Live DVD Taping at Johnson Chapel

Terrence Mackey & Nu Restoration CD Release and Live DVD Taping at Johnson Chapel

Started by Paradise

0 Jul 23, 2008

Homegrown Gospel Celebration-DFW-Have you voted?

Have you voted? There are several Optimus Artists that you can choose from. Send your votes to khvnprize@winning.com.

Started by Paradise

0 Jul 23, 2008

Attn: Network Marketing Professionals - UPCOMING EVENT: Looking for contributors from Ohio

DO YOU OWN AND OPERATE A NETWORK MARKETING/MLM BUSINESS? I would like to extend an invitation for you to participate as a contributor in…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jul 21, 2008

Announcement

I am available for book signings, lectures, and seminars. Contact information email white3285@sbcglobal.net.

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 15, 2008

Artist Finance and Business Development Development Division

Aspiring artists most often face the daunting task of scrambling for financial resources to cover expenses for musical projects. Hoping to…

Started by Paradise

0 Jul 15, 2008

Get on Television - TELEVISION TAPING - Get Exposure!!

Presenting a NEW WORLDWIDE TELEVISION SHOW... IN THE SPOTLIGHT WITH TERESA HANNAH "IT'S YOUR TIME" DON'T MISS THE SHIFT TAPING ONLY $100.…

Started by Paradise

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Paradise

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service