Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 10, 2009 to Is The Nation of Islam A Christian Organization

83 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"Ben Israel on this we agree, it is not about works, and the way most cults get peopl…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 10, 2009 to Is The Nation of Islam A Christian Organization

83 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"It was about many spirits that dwelled amongst these "cities of the plains" it was m…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 10, 2009 to If not about homosexuality, what was Sodom and Gomorrah about?I believe it was about homosexuality one writer

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by janice marie newton

"I have not read all of the responses but I would like to answer your question If…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 10, 2009 to Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

227 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Richard Julian

"sometimes a donkey stomping seems in order for some, but thank God we live by the Wo…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 9, 2009 to Be Honest!

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rolanda Ross

"key words " inner city" it's not the homeless, the addicts, the vagrants, they alrea…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 9, 2009 to Churches Have Become Clubs, Real Ministry is Often Avoided!

2 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Got it"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 9, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I have his number thanks"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 9, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009

"EW, My church has sister churches in Mt. Pleasant, I will contact them in reference…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 8, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009

"Amen Pastor, however the infalliability of it is not affected, the gospel is simply…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 7, 2009 to God's word is infalliable

56 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service