Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright, I'm not sure about that, but I do know that they don't believe that Meshach…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 6, 2009 to The Israelites of the Bible Vs. the Jews of Today

60 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"When, Where did Paul say that?"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 6, 2009 to The Israelites of the Bible Vs. the Jews of Today

60 Nov 11, 2009

"I believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible word of God. Pastor you b…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 6, 2009 to God's word is infalliable

56 Nov 20, 2009

"If We don't know who Israelis , how are we to be gathered with them? God knows Heze…"

60 Nov 11, 2009

"No Pastor, I don't believe that, I do believe however as Hezekiah states that the Je…"

60 Nov 11, 2009

"Exodus 12:49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that so…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 6, 2009 to Can We Eat Pork, Shellfish, And All Torah Forbidden Foods Under The New Testament?

176 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"the statement that "those dietery laws was for Israel only." is a major statement. W…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 5, 2009 to Can We Eat Pork, Shellfish, And All Torah Forbidden Foods Under The New Testament?

176 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Actually Indians have very coarse hair, especially Creek Indians, one definition of…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 5, 2009 to Instruction in Righteousness

36 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Doretta L Lee

"Yes! create that thread, then rightly divide it Jaaaaaames"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 5, 2009 to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD

19 Nov 5, 2009

"Praise the Lord Chaplain, my one problem with the latter is the OSAS doctrine being…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 5, 2009 to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD

19 Nov 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service