Jonathan Anthony's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Putting my history out there with regard to a DIFFERENT SUBJECT is not arrogance esp…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 18, 2010 to Pat Robertson "Haiti Made Pack With The Devil"

44 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"My knowledge of Apostolic history is not relevant to this argument, nor is the fact…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 18, 2010 to Pat Robertson "Haiti Made Pack With The Devil"

44 Jan 18, 2010

"Uh Chaplain, I did not post, have not posted, am not in the slightest bit interested…"

44 Jan 18, 2010

"NO the story of Jonah is factual, and can be explained, but things that Men of God k…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 18, 2010 to Why is it necessary for those of us who minister to put such a cloud around ministry

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Walking in the Spirit does not involve being so super spiritual that you lose sight…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 18, 2010 to Why is it necessary for those of us who minister to put such a cloud around ministry

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Trevor with all due respect I believe that it is men like yourself who desire power…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Ayes but it is in the black church or let me put it another way, churches where a br…"

55 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Brother Hodge, that is no assumption it happens every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 17, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"Brother Day with all due respect I doubt seriously that even he can give such a list…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 17, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"Arrogance is not a gifting, it is a problem, incorrect exegesis is not a gifting eit…"

Jonathan Anthony replied Jan 17, 2010 to Pat Robertson "Haiti Made Pack With The Devil"

44 Jan 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service