Adrian Lamar West Sr.'s Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"in the society back then, then custom was either or wasn't it. question for the semi…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 14, 2008 to “The Passion of Jesus”

4 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Rev Jeff

"Who is too say the seminary is right. you have many a learned false prophet in the b…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 14, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Great post, some juat don't get it though. I personally don't agree with the act of…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 14, 2008 to The Issue of Homosexuality

4 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"What about we who know the Lord, shouldn't we have the power of God working in us, t…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 10, 2008 to Not really believing in God's power

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"rigt and wrong, truth and lies are never going too mix. if one can be wrong on any p…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 10, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008

"Too simply wear the name does not necessarily make one so. but there is racism, hatr…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied May 10, 2008 to Christianity in the U.S. More About Racism, Sexism and Greed than Christ

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"Do you also believe that correction must come from within ones self. Don't let your…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Apr 12, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008

"just a thought. isn't it true that one was either, whipped, or crucufied, but not bo…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 31, 2008 to “The Passion of Jesus”

4 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Rev Jeff

"There is no perfect Church, there will not be one until Christ. The seven churches w…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 31, 2008 to What does a "right" Church look like?

56 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by David E Maxwell

"No it is not Christ like. Weak! now prophecies have tradition, that's weak. The trut…"

Adrian Lamar West Sr. replied Mar 31, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service