Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"Now there are "tone" moderators on BPN now...LOL Sometimes a man has to be a man and…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 8, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"If a black man is in a horrible position, then safe it to say, who raised him to be…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 8, 2009 to Topic of the Week: 2009 –Your husband has been cheating on us!

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Amen brother Lamar and the same pastor that can preach to me and my wife is the same…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 8, 2009 to Why don't more Black Churches invest in Children's Ministry?

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Agreed!!! Why would I need the free gift of Salvation, if I don't think I'm a sinner…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 7, 2009 to THE TRUTH MUST BE PREACHED.

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by prophetessELIZABETH M FONCHAM

"Amen.....Don't remember Jesus ever saying He was a Baptist or Church of God in Chris…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 6, 2009 to Facts about Denominations

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Childrens ministry? I was just discussing this with a good Christian friend of mine…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 3, 2009 to Why don't more Black Churches invest in Children's Ministry?

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"MarQuiese, you mean to tell me Rice Crispies told you to preach? Sounds good to me,…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 1, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Act 1:8 But you will have power, when the Holy Spirit has come on you; and you will…"

Scott R. Newman replied Apr 1, 2009 to True Holiness is NOT isolation!

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Whew, we will strain at a knat and swallow a camel..........I'm so glad God, oops I…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 30, 2009 to

just now

"Amen....I read something from Pastor John McArthur stating that God has already turn…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 30, 2009 to the church says, tell us lies

122 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service