Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"It always amazes me how some would use anything out of its contextual placement to j…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 28, 2009 to Why Teach and Preach a Word that You Don’t Really Understand and Refuse to also Defend?

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"So many of these "prophets" are prophelying and only doing prophesies that preach to…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 28, 2009 to ARE YOU A FALSE PROPHET? IF SO WOE UNTO YOU. PROPHET OR PROPHETESS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A TITLE.

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Act 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye s…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 28, 2009 to The Acts 2:44-47: Are We The Contemporary Church Model?

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Personally what I see is the issue is not at all about the choir. The choir is a smo…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 27, 2009 to Should a child be forced to be in something they do not have interest in?

2 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Taffinee

"Sister, whether someone agree's with me is not the point. I'm not doing this to be p…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 26, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"I wrote this awhile ago in another blog and its worth repeating here: Why is it so…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 26, 2009 to Know When to Step Down and Let Go

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Huh???"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 25, 2009 to IN A FEW DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAP U ON THE BACK IN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHO R U AND THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IAM YOUR SEASON

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Peace is in my home, its the peace of God. Yes, after being in the company of men an…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 25, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"I agree Evan. Valerie, I don't believe anyone should abuse on any level, whether phy…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 25, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Wilson

"Brother Min. Kareem All I have to say is....DITTO. I must've said that at least 50…"

Scott R. Newman replied Mar 20, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service