Pastor valentine's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"You asked if God could/would change his LAW, and I answered you with scripture. now…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 16, 2009 to Did you know God CHANGED one of His laws? Do you know WHY?

28 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"The bible says that God never changes,yet you posted that,God changed, whom should w…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 15, 2009 to Did you know God CHANGED one of His laws? Do you know WHY?

28 Dec 22, 2009

"A pastor is human and subject to err ,This does not give the person a right to lie.T…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 12, 2009 to CAN A PASTOR TELL LIES?

70 Dec 17, 2009

"No pastor male or female can leave there spouse to pastor anything. God and God alon…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 9, 2009 to Many males Pastors are passing and leaving there wives to Pastor to include Mega Churches.

18 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Rev. Dr. Felecia M. Wright

"The ancients counted time as sun set to sun set which is 12hr days,not 24 hrs as we…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 8, 2009 to A simple Question, Can you get 3 days and 3 Nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?

58 Feb 21, 2012

"I accept your challenge,not in or of self . So that my Lord and saviour Jesus the Ch…"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 6, 2009 to A simple Question, Can you get 3 days and 3 Nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?

58 Feb 21, 2012

"This is a very touchy question for many , I am like you I'm waiting for responses"

Pastor valentine replied Dec 5, 2009 to soul of an animal

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"In anwser to your question, yes,.,the Bible says that Christ Jesus fulfilled and com…"

Pastor valentine replied Nov 28, 2009 to The Fulfillment of the Levitical Feasts of Israel

30 Nov 29, 2009

"Bro. Isarael God is omnipresent,omniscient,and omnipresent. So what would call God t…"

Pastor valentine replied Nov 27, 2009 to The Bloodlines of God, The Serpent & The Salvation of Man

11 Apr 28, 2010

"NO, but a mason should become a Cristian ,Confess, repent and accept Christ Jesus to…"

Pastor valentine replied Nov 27, 2009 to Should A Christian Become A Mason?

5 Nov 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service