Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"I am blessed to belong to the Body of Christ, Im not all about denominations, howeve…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 6, 2009 to Why are "Christians" so stuck on denominations

14 May 7, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"No it is not good to crucify either one, for the other one has to acknowledge their…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 4, 2009 to DOMESTIC VIOLIENCE WITHIN THE CHURCH!! BE SUBMISSIVE YES OR NO!!

62 May 5, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"My Sister, I agree with Evangelist Kyles, God is able, however your spouse has to al…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 1, 2009 to DOMESTIC VIOLIENCE WITHIN THE CHURCH!! BE SUBMISSIVE YES OR NO!!

62 May 5, 2009

"My sister, my prayers are with you! the question of verbal abuse was directed to the…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 1, 2009 to DOMESTIC VIOLIENCE WITHIN THE CHURCH!! BE SUBMISSIVE YES OR NO!!

62 May 5, 2009

"AMEN!!!"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Apr 30, 2009 to DOMESTIC VIOLIENCE WITHIN THE CHURCH!! BE SUBMISSIVE YES OR NO!!

62 May 5, 2009

"read what you wrote, because MY husband is a deacon, MY husband is choir director, M…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Apr 30, 2009 to DOMESTIC VIOLIENCE WITHIN THE CHURCH!! BE SUBMISSIVE YES OR NO!!

62 May 5, 2009

"First off, I don't believe what my eyes have read here. Men & women are both cr…"

62 May 5, 2009

"bottom line, No! I agree with you brother, lol"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Apr 28, 2009 to Should Pastor's Allow non-Tither's to Function in Leadership?

28 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

"Brother, we are to follow our leaders as they follow Christ. When anybody,be it past…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Apr 28, 2009 to Should Pastor's Allow non-Tither's to Function in Leadership?

28 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

"The word ordained means appoint (appointment) pre-arranged, what God has in store fo…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Apr 27, 2009 to Prison MInistry: The NExt Level....??

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service